It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Anyone got a link to CNN, I want to laugh at them

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Juan on FOX thinks it's just about Weiner LOL

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It should be noted that no way on God's green earth this wasn't released on a Friday by accident. Desperately trying in vain to bury it over the weekend.

Could you imagine if this was released on a Monday with everyone talking about it all week? She'd likely wouldn't have made it to Thursday. We will see how this plans out, but it is doubtful Mr Comey "just got this the other day".

Even now it's about damage control.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

That makes a hell of a lot of sense there and I agree 100%. It seems to me that this whole current narrative has an ending and you can almost feel a crescendo building up toward something unprecedented.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hillary was talking she would make Joe Biden her Sec of State.

Breaking news: Joe Biden Not Interested

www.cnn.com...

Getting real now ....

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No they just discovered them. Why would anyone expect they have anything different than the other emails.
But no one is going to know for months so.
By Monday this is just more oh sure emails and life goes on.
Most people are not absorbing every nuance of this and the news is not sensationalizing it.
Trump is beating his chest. They are used to that every other day. He makes a big deal out of everything.
Nothing new.
So it won't be too detrimental to her victory.

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

#draftourDaughters meme

another okeefe video

more wikileaks

FBI reopening investigation

and that thug life video

Santa has come early!

link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
It should be noted that no way on God's green earth this wasn't released on a Friday by accident. Desperately trying in vain to bury it over the weekend.

Could you imagine if this was released on a Monday with everyone talking about it all week? She'd likely wouldn't have made it to Thursday. We will see how this plans out, but it is doubtful Mr Comey "just got this the other day".

Good catch... I didnt even consider today was Friday and they did this again.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

No they just discovered them. Why would anyone expect they have anything different than the other emails.
But no one is going to know for months so.
By Monday this is just more oh sure emails and life goes on.
Most people are not absorbing every nuance of this and the news is not sensationalizing it.
Trump is beating his chest. They are used to that every other day. He makes a big deal out of everything.
Nothing new.
So it won't be too detrimental to her victory.

Because you dont reopen a investigation on emails already in their possession.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Juan on FOX thinks it's just about Weiner LOL

That dude is lost, just look at his face kind of like a Gary Johnson lost in headlights look.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Good catch... I didnt even consider today was Friday and they did this again.

That's ok.. new wikileaks revelations are out on Tuesday to build even further on this.

link   
The thread is moving so fast. Was this relevant?

Joe Biden rejects secretary of state, says he wants nothing to do with administration

Vice President Joe Biden on Friday ruled out the possibility he would be secretary of state in a potential Hillary Clinton administration after reports that he had been mentioned for the job. "I'll do anything I can if Hillary's elected to help her, but I don't want to remain in the administration," Biden told CNN affiliate KBJR. He added that Clinton has not yet reached out to him about a potential role.

Is this normal?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Hillary was talking she would make Joe Biden her Sec of State.

Breaking news: Joe Biden Not Interested

www.cnn.com...

Getting real now ....

The prelude of distancing has begun. Biden won't be the first or the last to do it from the Left. Now folks are going to turn on her and throw her under the bus in typical Dem fashion.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This election has been historical in so many ways, and the historical events just keep piling up.
It's like a roller coaster.
We never know what is coming over the next hill. I don't think anyone saw this coming.

I agree with others that the FBI would not have taken this step if it was not serious. Their reputation is on the line, and they knew it would affect the election. I hope we get more information soon regarding what led to this decision.

Yes it has been. On a random note, Obama says there were no scandals in his presidency. Thats like the president of Atlantis saying there was no rain in his term. I believe the FBI did have internal rebellion.

Did he really say that !?

Yes he did:

www.cnsnews.com...

One of multiple places 4 days old. "President Barack Obama argues that “we have not had a major scandal in my administration.” While speaking to donors.

link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I'll bet that-at this point-there are some pretty big stains blossoming on the rear of "a certain special lady's" pantsuit.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is a good observation. What would happen to those votes? I don't know if you can vote twice.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
"focus on 1000's of emails that were sent and received by Huma Abedin" - FBI

link   
Weiner's device is connected to Huma's and Huma's device is connected to Hillary's.

The connection has been established.

link   
a reply to: burntheships

Well he was planning on retiring but he's so perfect for the job he may reconsider.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The focus is on Huma's 1000's of emails, says an FBI insider, found on the devices.

So, more to come.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join