It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Because these emails are new and not previously known to the FBI. The fact they caused the FBI to reopen the investigation suggests they are significant.

link   
I just want to pitch in and say that this made the headlines here in Norway in one of the tabloids. Soon after, a new and more important headline took its place (with an even bigger picture)

www.vg.no... 092&varId=df-86-d12d1092

It's a gift from from one of the richest men in Norway to another of the richest men in Norway. I can't help but ponder if this is deliberate re-routing of attention. Who knows.

Edit: (not worksafe)

edit on 28 10 2016 by Skeletonized because: (no reason given)

edit on 28 10 2016 by Skeletonized because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon
Ridiculous and fake news.

How are there new e-mails? Hillary turned over all her work related e-mails to the FBI.

LOL

link   
Hopefully this isn't about nothing as usual

+5 more 
link   
Biggest lie of the day is the Campaign said their wifi was down in the plane.

Suuuurrrrrrr it was.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Really? What part of America? The town I live in, and the next town over are nothing but "Trump make America great again" "the silent majority stand with Trump" signs. Nearly every other house in some neighborhoods. I could give you a hint at the 99.9% demographic but I wont. That could be at play.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This election has been historical in so many ways, and the historical events just keep piling up.
It's like a roller coaster.
We never know what is coming over the next hill. I don't think anyone saw this coming.

I agree with others that the FBI would not have taken this step if it was not serious. Their reputation is on the line, and they knew it would affect the election. I hope we get more information soon regarding what led to this decision.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Suuuurrrrrrr it was.

Probably those Russian weiners ... lol

link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

aka "I don't want to serve under that forked tongue lying hag"

Ironic timing huh? # just got real.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Suuuurrrrrrr it was.

Damn Russians again.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: GodEmperor

Really? What part of America? The town I live in, and the next town over are nothing but "Trump make America great again" "the silent majority stand with Trump" signs. Nearly every other house in some neighborhoods. I could give you a hint at the 99.9% demographic but I wont. That could be at play.

Depends on the area. For example part of the CA people have been vandalized nonstop, signs taken away, car keyed in parking lots with X on Trump signs etc

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: Indigo5

Nope. I doubt the FBI would go down this rabbit hole again if they didn't think there was nothing to this. The FBI took shots from all sides the last time this happened.

Absolutely they would...lest they be (yet again) accused of political conspiracy for not disclosing every detail...more so just prior to voting.

They don't need or want the negative press again. So if this is another one of those "Nothing To See Here, Move Along" ordeals, then it would make the FBI look GOD AWFUL and they know it.

the Opposite...if there was nothing there and they had failed to disclose it, they would be fiercely and conspiratorially accused of rigging the election by not mentioning they were following up on something.

You are confusing CYA for something real.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon
Ridiculous and fake news.

How are there new e-mails? Hillary turned over all her work related e-mails to the FBI.

except for .....

Surprise: FBI Found 15,000 More Work Related Emails Clinton Didn't Turn Over

The FBI has uncovered almost 15,000 previously undisclosed documents sent directly to or from Hillary Clinton, State Department lawyers confirmed before a federal judge on Monday.

The documents were found during the course of the FBI's investigation into the Democratic presidential nominee's use of a personal email server during her time as secretary of State. The number is almost 50 percent more than the 30,000 work-related documents that Clinton’s lawyers turned over to the State Department in 2014.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: UKTruth

Weinergate. It cant get any crazier.

That's funny. 🍻

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Whatever makes you sleep better at night man. Keep telling yourself that.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Urban democrat majority area. Go figure.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This election has been historical in so many ways, and the historical events just keep piling up.
It's like a roller coaster.
We never know what is coming over the next hill. I don't think anyone saw this coming.

I agree with others that the FBI would not have taken this step if it was not serious. Their reputation is on the line, and they knew it would affect the election. I hope we get more information soon regarding what led to this decision.

Yes it has been. On a random note, Obama says there were no scandals in his presidency. Thats like the president of Atlantis saying there was no rain in his term. I believe the FBI did have internal rebellion.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Sillyolme

Because these emails are new and not previously known to the FBI. The fact they caused the FBI to reopen the investigation suggests they are significant.

Fox hack is suggesting that the seizure of the devices is the reason for reopening the case and the FBI does not know what they have yet. I don't believe that. I don't think they would have taken this step if they were just sorting through stuff.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Joe Biden has now stated that he has no plans to serve in a Clinton Administration
www.politico.com...

She was thinking of making that idiot SoS!

Talk about bad judgement!

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

A friend of mine, his ex-girlfriend's family lives in CA, they are Korean family who support Trump. They've been getting death threats, vandalism, and racial slurs for supporting Trump. It's disgusting.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join