It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: Realtruth

If Obama pardons Hillary, which I believe he will, people will be very upset. It will finalize the USA as a 3rd World Banana Republic.

Obama will not tarnish his legacy, it's already clear with the statement about Comey today.

Obama doesn't call the shots. People like George Soros do. You know the elite ones that made it possible for a Community Organizer to become President.

Exactly that is why Obama was able to release that statement about Comey. TPTB have abandoned the Clinton's for a particular reason, one none of us will ever know about.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
They will fast track it so Obama can pardon her of all investigations and to all those involved in her misdeeds. Elite kingmaker Soros will ask Obama to do this and it will be done. Because Soros will remind Obama how he took him from a lowly Community Organizer right up in to the Presidency. Obama will comply.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If Obama pardons Hillary, which I believe he will, people will be very upset. It will finalize the USA as a 3rd World Banana Republic.

Obama will not tarnish his legacy, it's already clear with the statement about Comey today.

Obama doesn't call the shots. People like George Soros do. You know the elite ones that made it possible for a Community Organizer to become President.

Exactly that is why Obama was able to release that statement about Comey. TPTB have abandoned the Clinton's for a particular reason, one none of us will ever know about.

Wouldn't the Democrats be floating word of a replacement then? Or is your theory that Soros is leaning right on this?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Maybe Obama is sending a message to Comey: "See...I'm your pal, Jim...take down Hillary if you need/have to, but if there is anything in there that can hurt me or my legacy,...let's just keep it among friends. Okie Doke?"

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: burntheships
A slight twist for those who are pummeling Comey?

Breaking News: Obama vouches for Comey today in a press conference.
www.politico.com...

Or is Obama in on the whole thing?

Possible theory:

This whole Comey thing is planned.

If he "announces" there's no new info found on Friday Nov 4th, we will know this is a Campaign trick.

Latch ditch effort.

Can't trust anything from Obama or Hillary.

My bet is Hillary and Bill pissed someone off very high up, and this is a lesson to anyone that challenges their authority. Last time a powerful person challenged TPTB they got their brains air-conditioned in Texas 1963.

I have the same sense of it.

I also think Comey is taking very seriously the mutiny-type scenario within the FBI.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Wouldn't the Democrats be floating word of a replacement then? Or is your theory that Soros is leaning right on this?

TPTB don't give a squat about partisanship, because they own both sides. They make the rules for the game in which everyone plays, and it doesn't matter what color pieces each player chooses, the rules are all the same, break them and get booted from playing the game.

Now a replacement? hmm that is an excellent question, if they ran Bernie last minute I think he might fair very well. I really don't know why they didn't run him in the first place.

But I think maybe TPTB are leaning towards Trump now. imo
edit on 31-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

a reply to: roadgravel
They will fast track it so Obama can pardon her of all investigations and to all those involved in her misdeeds. Elite kingmaker Soros will ask Obama to do this and it will be done. Because Soros will remind Obama how he took him from a lowly Community Organizer right up in to the Presidency. Obama will comply.

Can a sitting president pardon someone that hasn't even been charged?

When Ford pardoned Nixon was Nixon under indictment or charged with a crime? If not then the answer to my question would be yes. If Nixon was charged then I'm not sure of the presidential pardon rules...

Anyone know?

Interesting topic of it's own...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

My theory:

Insiders are getting early voting results, behind the scenes. It would take too much rigging to give Hillary the win...now they have to develop a reason that she lost despite all the polls that have shown her in the lead, for months.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Now a replacement? hmm that is an excellent question, if they ran Bernie last minute I think he might fair very well. I really don't know why they didn't run him

I believe under the current DNC rules, if she quits or is declared ineligible for any reason then they have to run Bernie as he is the 2nd highest vote getter in the primary.

And I would vote for Bernie in a NY minute too...

edit on 10/31/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Exactly. Notice how very, very quiet the Republican elites have been throughout this whole process? You know the names I am talking about.

Ryan, McConnell, McCain, etc.

Nary a peep from any of them on any of this whole sorry mess. They know who is paying for them, and you better believe they have their marching orders for both contingencies.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I think someone said the party has to meet and decide what will happen. The problem is that in most places it would be too late to change teh ballots even.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Now a replacement? hmm that is an excellent question, if they ran Bernie last minute I think he might fair very well. I really don't know why they didn't run him

I believe under the current DNC rules, if she quits or is declared ineligible for any reason then they have to run Bernie as he is the 2nd highest vote getter in the primary.

And I would vote for Bernie in a NY minute too...

Might be why they string Hillary along and let Trump win. Maybe the elite feel that they could deal with Trump over Bernie. My wife did a write in vote for Bernie and my daughter isn't voting now that Bernie is out, so if they brought Bernie back that would make them happy.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I think TPTB may be giving up on Hillary soon...but they will not try to manipulate Trump.
What TPTB will probably do to Trump...involves a sniper or a bomb.
Then Obama can postpone the election and...reshuffle the stacked deck.

Trump needs to triple up on his personal security. Mark my words...TPTB will not go gently into the night.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Riffrafter

I think someone said the party has to meet and decide what will happen. The problem is that in most places it would be too late to change teh ballots even.

Right, this is a mess and the elite might blame Hillary or not. Its anybodies guess now since this has not happened before.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

My theory:

Insiders are getting early voting results, behind the scenes. It would take too much rigging to give Hillary the win...now they have to develop a reason that she lost despite all the polls that have shown her in the lead, for months.

This.

I've been playing with this too. In fact, if you see Drudge today, RCP average suddenly has Trump up +4? WTF? There hasn't been time for Friday's drop to sink in ... at least, that's thestory they always claim when big revelations like this drop, right?

So either the polls have been lies all along or this hit harder and faster than they are letting on.

No. If this is a move to try to salvage it; they have to move real fast ... as in tomorrow fast and drop the hammer on someone to try to smooth this over with voters, but ZeroHedge had early voting tallies that already show almost NO Millennial enthusiam for her and big drops in African American numbers. The only place with any gain is in Hispanic votes, but that has always been a small share and Hispanics do not vote as a block like blacks and Millennials tend to. So a modest gain in the Democrat portion of that share of the vote isn't as helpful compared to big drops in theother two groups.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Trump needs to triple up on his personal security. Mark my words...TPTB will not go gently into the night.

Unless...Trump is their second choice. Which you know, of course, is my theory.

I just don't think he would have made it this far if he wouldn't never do.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nope. Pence is his running mate. Bipartisanship will be restored when they impeach him. I have my doubts as to how independent Pence actually is.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I think TPTB may be giving up on Hillary soon...but they will not try to manipulate Trump.

Also, the chaos of a candidate dropping out or someone being killed in a plane crash would open the door to economic chaos and let the international banks reshuffle the awful derivatives mess and reset the economy. Something probably planned after Hillary got in.

Sounding more like a Grisham novel now.
edit on 31-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: George Soros asked me to

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

They own Trump lock, stock and barrel, since he is mortgage to the hilt. Most of his buildings and corporations are funded by them, so if Trump gets stupid, they'll make things difficult for him as well.

All the world banks are controlled by TPTB, and Trump is tied to them like an infant on his mother's breast milk.

Like I said in a previous post everyone is playing by their rules, no one is exempt.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Unless...Trump is their second choice. Which you know, of course, is my theory.

I just don't think he would have made it this far if he wouldn't never do.

It's a good theory...but I still think Bush or Rubio was TPTB's second choice. Trump wrecked THAT for them too. TPTB are very, very desperate now. Trump is the thorn in their side.

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join