It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Oh? Gowdy said that? That is odd. A quick search appears to confirm the POTUS is actually exempt.

I see that now too, in searching.
And I think I was off the mark, and did not read Gowdy's comments well enough.

What he actually said :

If President Obama campaigning for Clinton isn't considered a violation of the Hatch Act, then how could Comey telling the truth be, he wondered. townhall.com...

My error!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think Comey was put in a corner by his underlings. I think the mutiny within the Intelligence community, not just the FBI, was because they could not stomach the idea of a Hillary presidency knowing what they know about the Clinton machine.

Rick has stated not to trust Comey, here is a reason not to:

James Brien Comey, Jr. (52), former United States Deputy Attorney General, has been appointed a Director of HSBC Holdings plc with effect from 4 March 2013. He will be an independent non-executive Director and a member of the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee.
Mr. Comey’s appointment will be for an initial three-year term which, subject to re-election by shareholders, will expire at the conclusion of the 2016 Annual General Meeting. The Directors have determined that Mr. Comey is independent. In making that determination the Directors concluded that there are no relationships or circumstances which are likely to affect Mr. Comey’s judgement and any relationships or circumstances which could appear to do so were not considered to be material.

HSBC.com

Also, there is this:

HSBC was guilty of a "blatant failure" to implement anti-money laundering controls and wilfully flouted US sanctions, American prosecutors said, as the bank was forced to pay a record $1.9bn (£1.2bn) to settle allegations it allowed terrorists to move money around the financial system.

Hours after the bank's chief executive, Stuart Gulliver, said he was "profoundly sorry" for the failures, assistant attorney general Lanny Breuer told a press conference in New York that Mexican drug traffickers deposited hundreds of thousands of dollars each day in HSBC accounts. At least $881m in drug trafficking money was laundered throughout the bank's accounts.

HSBC pays record $1.9bn fine to settle US money-laundering accusations

HSBC Bank is a subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc.

Two pages of clintonfoundation.org links touting the relationship between HSBC and the CF.

edit on 31-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I honestly don't understand how public servants, can take outside positions besides the job they have elected to take on.

Isn't this a conflict of interest?

How much is Comey actually raking in financial wise?

From your link

Supplementary information: As a non-executive Director Mr. Comey will not have a service contract with HSBC Holdings plc. He will be paid a Director’s fee of £95,000 per annum, as authorised by shareholders at the 2011 Annual General Meeting.

Mr. Comey will also receive a fee of £30,000 per annum as a member of the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee as approved by the Directors in January 2013.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The fix has already started, check out whos leading the DOJ investigation, This is all going to tun into another noting burger

The fix is in

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I was under the impression he left those positions when he became FBI Director.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wow...Looks like Comey is under investigation now.

A federal agency has likely opened an investigation into whether FBI Director James Comey is interfering in the presidential campaign by disclosing new materials related to the federal probe concerning Hillary Clinton’s emails.

thehill.com...

For a supposed violation of the Hatch Act...

I love how Democrats rush to investigate Comey and protect Clinton. Something the voters should keep in mind when their congressional seats come back up for election.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
The fix has already started, check out whos leading the DOJ investigation, This is all going to tun into another noting burger

The fix is in

That is a conflict of interest if ever there was, hope Grassley,
or the Oversight Committee gets wind of that!

Unreal!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Riffrafter

oops...

The Justice Department requires that anyone requesting a pardon wait five years after conviction or release prior to receiving a pardon.

A presidential pardon may be granted at any time, however, and as when Ford pardoned Nixon, the pardoned person need not yet have been convicted or even formally charged with a crime.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes the President can pardon someone who is not convicted of a crime at any point he chooses. The DOJ guidelines are just that and are subordinate to the power of the Presidency when it comes to his constitutional pardon authority. A President can pardon anyone at any time when it deals violations of Federal Law with the exception of impeachment.

Nixon could have pardoned himself and did not...

What does it say when Nixon, who left in disgrace, shows more respect to the Office of the President than Obama / Clinton show it?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: ColaTesla

The fix is in

That is a conflict of interest if ever there was, hope Grassley,
or the Oversight Committee gets wind of that!

Unreal!

If interference is once again brought to bear to protect criminals I dont think the American people will be forgiving. Secondly remember that Lynch stated Comey is making the determinations for Clinton. Why would she now try to take back the investigation?

Not to mention I doubt FBI / DOJ career agents / attorneys would remain quiet if a fix is in.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Yes that would be correct he did resign as of 2013, I just found the confirmation here

www.euroinvestor.com...

So other than the fact he did have ties to HSBC, it's not a conflict of interest currently financially.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Wikipedia says this:

He served on the Board of Directors of HSBC Holdings until July 2013.[1]

It links the same article I did that states:

James Brien Comey, Jr. (52), former United States Deputy Attorney General, has been appointed a Director of HSBC Holdings plc with effect from 4 March 2013.
Mr. Comey’s appointment will be for an initial three-year term which, subject to re-election by shareholders, will expire at the conclusion of the 2016 Annual General Meeting.

web.archive.org...://www.hsbc.com/news-and-insight/2013/former-us-deputy-attorney-general-joins-hsbc-board

ATS bb code does not like waybackmachine links

Nowhere at the site linked by Wikipedia (interesting that they use the wayback link rather than link the story directly) is anything about him leaving in July, unless I'm missing it.

Strike all of the above then.

This is the link Wikipedia should use for that citation.
edit on 31-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: additional reply

edit on 31-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: strike

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I think Comey was put in a corner by his underlings. I think the mutiny within the Intelligence community, not just the FBI, was because they could not stomach the idea of a Hillary presidency knowing what they know about the Clinton machine.

According to a story originally found by xcathedra the resignations are piling up, so he had to do something.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

To print the emails...

To not leave an electronic trail when passed off?

As an excuse for having them?

So produce the paper documents, all 130 reams of paper required to print 65K.

Need to amend that one. Mistakenly used 65 when it should have been 650. Knew it but screwed it up. It was first stated as 5 figures but shortly later revised to a number at 6.

1300 reams. No one is going to buy into that one. It's like checking out all the books in a library to read one of them. LOL

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I stumbled on a quote just now from Regan. I can see no better fit than the times we are in.

"Informnation is oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified broders.....The Goliath of totalitarianism will be brought down by the David of the microchip." Ronald Reagan

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

To print the emails...

To not leave an electronic trail when passed off?

As an excuse for having them?

So produce the paper documents, all 130 reams of paper required to print 65K.

Need to amend that one. Mistakenly used 65 when it should have been 650. Knew it but screwed it up. It was first stated as 5 figures but shortly later revised to a number at 6.

1300 reams. No one is going to buy into that one. It's like checking out all the books in a library to read one of them. LOL

Whats more is that is confirmation Huma lied to the FBI. Her original statement said she only used a state department printer. Now she admits she forwarded those emails to her personal account because printing them were easier than using the state system.

Me thinks her immunity agreement is null and void.

How does the saying go... Hillary Clinton and 2 other people can keep a secret if Clinton has the 2 other people killed?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

From the above link about HSBC:

Mr. Comey’s appointment will be for an initial three-year term which, subject to re-election by shareholders, will expire at the conclusion of the 2016 Annual General Meeting. The Directors have determined that Mr. Comey is independent. In making that determination the Directors concluded that there are no relationships or circumstances which are likely to affect Mr. Comey’s judgement and any relationships or circumstances which could appear to do so were not considered to be material.

The annual meeting was on April 22, 2016. I don't see any notice of him being re-elected by shareholders.

Scroll down to PDF link at following website page for April 22, 2016.

Annual meeting

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

i wonder about the printing's usefulness. paper work reduction and all. Why would she want paper copies? Easier to store, carry and refer to electronic copies.

Check the postage spent on her stamps.com account.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't understand why some Democrat's turned on Comey, if they really believed what they said about him here, then should still have that same admiration and confidence going forward.

Let all the cards be laid out on the table. Justice needs to be served up.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Because they crave power more than anything. How many people grabbed onto Clinton's coattails? I dont think they care she is corrupt. If they can get a position / appointment before disaster strikes her they are good.

Look at the argument Democrats make... "The FBI found no wrongdoing"... When has a democrat given his own opinion?

ETA - The FBI / DOJ confirmed there is a preliminary inquiry into 3 people with ties to trump over their connections to Russia (Paul Maniford).
edit on 31-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Mr. Kadzik should tread lightly. Everyone knows who he is and what he's known for.

Are we going to see a battle between the FBI and DoJ? The thing is, I'll wager there are plenty of Patriots in the DoJ, too.

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join