It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Realtruth

I think TPTB may be giving up on Hillary soon...but they will not try to manipulate Trump.
What TPTB will probably do to Trump...involves a sniper or a bomb.
Then Obama can postpone the election and...reshuffle the stacked deck.

Trump needs to triple up on his personal security. Mark my words...TPTB will not go gently into the night.

So if this doesn't happen can we assume that your words are worthless. "Mark my words"... please

In brighter news, early polling results looking good for Clinton, these incidents don't seem to be having a big enough effect to change anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I read today that Hillary's unfavorable rating is higher than Trump's now...on polls that were taken before the FBI news on Friday.

We are being prepped for a sudden Hillary loss. Or that's how it seems to me.

I think there's probably a threshold for how much rigging they can get away with. And the early results are showing they can't risk exposure with the amount of rigging that Hillary needs to win. Now they just have to explain all the polls over the last few months.

I also bet internal campaign polls showed them, back in August, that they needed to prepare for this possibility and set up the Weiner situation.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

I think TPTB may be giving up on Hillary soon...but they will not try to manipulate Trump.

Trump needs to triple up on his personal security. Mark my words...TPTB will not go gently into the night.

They own Trump lock, stock and barrel, since he is mortgage to the hilt. Most of his buildings and corporations are funded by them, so if Trump gets stupid, they'll make things difficult for him as well.

All the world banks are controlled by TPTB, and Trump is tied to them like an infant on his mother's breast milk.

Like I said in a previous post everyone is playing by their rules, no one is exempt.

The international money brokers own everyone and has almost everyone in debt. You don't even own your own land if you fail even once to pay taxes on it. Everyone is catalogued under a corporation, like an asset.

The Fed Owns You
edit on 31-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: George Soros asked me to

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wow...Looks like Comey is under investigation now.

A federal agency has likely opened an investigation into whether FBI Director James Comey is interfering in the presidential campaign by disclosing new materials related to the federal probe concerning Hillary Clinton’s emails.

thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

So if this doesn't happen can we assume that your words are worthless. "Mark my words"... please

In brighter news, early polling results looking good for Clinton, these incidents don't seem to be having a big enough effect to change anything.

The RCP averages are tightening. Now +2.5 Clinton.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

oops...

The Justice Department requires that anyone requesting a pardon wait five years after conviction or release prior to receiving a pardon.

A presidential pardon may be granted at any time, however, and as when Ford pardoned Nixon, the pardoned person need not yet have been convicted or even formally charged with a crime.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

A federal agency has likely opened an investigation into whether FBI Director James Comey is interfering in the presidential campaign by disclosing new materials related to the federal probe concerning Hillary Clinton’s emails.

thehill.com...

The Democrats are in panic mode no doubt.
Also with new wikileaks revelations, It's amazing they have not fired Donna Brazile.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

They own Trump lock, stock and barrel, since he is mortgage to the hilt. Most of his buildings and corporations are funded by them, so if Trump gets stupid, they'll make things difficult for him as well.

All the world banks are controlled by TPTB, and Trump is tied to them like an infant on his mother's breast milk.

Like I said in a previous post everyone is playing by their rules, no one is exempt.

The international money brokers own everyone and has almost everyone in debt. You don't even own your own land if you fail even once to pay taxes on it. Everyone is catalogued under a corporation, like an asset.

Yes exactly
And they could give a $hot less about partisanship, or sides, unless it involves someone, or group stepping out of bounds. Like I believe the Clinton's did somewhere along the line.

One of the best video's/books about the banking system, and world cartel is by Edward G Griffin.

link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Assume whatever you like--Never stopped you before.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think someone said the party has to meet and decide what will happen. The problem is that in most places it would be too late to change teh ballots even.

You would normally be right, but that "rule" was suspended for some reason leaving only the previous rule in place as it was never suspended - i.e. 2nd highest finisher in the primary becomes the DNC candidate.

edit on 10/31/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The pardon issue seems to imply the president can end this immediately.

link   
The only reason that he needed to send the letter was so that the DOJ could issue a warrant for the information, because under the Wiener investigation (what a strange terminology), there was no basis to investigate it in light of the other Server investigation and the transmission of highly classified material capable of jeopardizing national security, in this case say if Anthony Wiener shared a piece of it with one of the 20-100 women with whom he was sexting or if among the emails on Wiener's laptop, was highly classified material, because such a personal laptop would not be part of the secured government computer infrastructure.

None of the emails were sent or received by Clinton, but the presence of those emails on such a laptop, if they contain classified information, would amount to a breach of security, but, was there INTENT and foreknowledge that the material was classified but otherwise off the grid and subject to destruction (although why she didn't have her own laptop is rather puzzling).

Since Wiener was obviously privy to all the info on his laptop, shared with Huma, then it would be a big problem indeed if it contains classified information that was known and marked to be classified.

But you can't find it or make use of it after the fact, unless and until you have a warrant from the DOJ.

If this was all done in secret however, and it came out later that it was directly relevant to the other investigation and that there was new information capable of rising to the level of an indictable offense, then the integrity of that information as it pertains to the other investigation could be lost, so Comey was in a bind and needed that warrant, once he became aware of the emails (or did he know for weeks beforehand?).

What he didn't HAVE to do however was send that letter. He could have easily got his warrant anyway.

The implication therefore, is that there's something there. Because if there's nothing there that's significant and relevant, then he's toast and may have broken the law according to the Hatch act.

Thus, if there isn't anything there that rises to the level of an indictable offense, then everyone would be best served if they could review those frick'n emails FAST and come forth with a statement by no later than Wednesday that they didn't find anything of great significance.

Would Huma store classified info on her husband's computer? I don't think so.

Because of the election, we'll have an announcement on this by Wednesday, I predict, suspect, or hope.

Could you imagine the reaction of Trump and Trump supporters if there's nothing there?! That would be worth seeing.

Or, if there's an indictable offense having been committed, equally so for everyone else I suppose.

edit on 31-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

link   

thehill.com...

All going to plan. Stretch it out for Hillary and then let Obama pardon her before he exits, so people can blame him and let her start with a clean slate.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

oops...

The Justice Department requires that anyone requesting a pardon wait five years after conviction or release prior to receiving a pardon.

A presidential pardon may be granted at any time, however, and as when Ford pardoned Nixon, the pardoned person need not yet have been convicted or even formally charged with a crime.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks RG! Well, that clears that up....

On to the next one...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

That is no defence of Hillary Clinton. That is the exact opposite of a defence of Hillary Clinton.

I know I was being sarcastic, but I got lot's of people to watch it.

Very well done. Carry on.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

That certainly seems to opens up a path of corruption.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
Oh yes there is something BAD on the computer. Comey is no dummy. They are just in chaos mode to plan how to help Hillary out of this, which will come in the form of a pardon from Obama.

Question is will Jim Comey put on his big boy pants and charge Hillary this time? Obama is waiting with his pardon wand, if he does.
edit on 31-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Obama pardoned me

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Keep in mind that the Hatch Act is not a criminal statute. It's an administrative constraint.

I doubt anything will come of it...maybe a slap on the wrist. But I think Comey made it clear his intent was to fulfill an obligation to report the new info to Congress.

And the internal memo he wrote makes it clear he was trying to strike a "balance" in his letter to Congress, in light of the election. I think he covered his butt here.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Keep in mind that the Hatch Act is not a criminal statute. It's an administrative constraint.

I doubt anything will come of it...maybe a slap on the wrist. But I think Comey made it clear his intent was to fulfill an obligation to report the new info to Congress.

And the internal memo he wrote makes it clear he was trying to strike a "balance" in his letter to Congress, in light of the election. I think he covered his butt here.

This investigation into Comey is a delay tactic...nothing more.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yes, a Bush Republican filed that.

Obama is using his position as POTUS, his podium,
to influence the election by campaigning for Hillary.

He is likely violating the Hatch Act himself, but no
one is complaining.

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join