It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm hearing on Twitter, that Obama just called James Comey "a man of integrity".
Can anyone confirm this?

edit: If true, it would indicate Obama is not following Hillary's lead.

I believe Comey is a man of integrity. That is why he was honest and informed the committees that he had to dig back in to the server.

really?....has Comey informed both sides in congress with publicly updated information on the Russian hacking case?

Well, if he did that now that Harry Reid claimed Comey was sitting on info regarding Trump/Russia, THEN Comey would be trying to influence the election.

Democrats really need to pipe down about what they want Comey to do. He can't take orders from them to try damage the Trump Campaign. Now THAT would be a total violation of the Hatch Act.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm hearing on Twitter, that Obama just called James Comey "a man of integrity".
Can anyone confirm this?

I believe Comey is a man of integrity. That is why he was honest and informed the committees that he had to dig back in to the server.

really?....has Comey informed both sides in congress with publicly updated information on the Russian hacking case?

comey had to promise during his testimony that he would keep congress updated if new clinton info was found.

no russian testimony scheduled by congess yet.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Can anyone confirm this?

And in the WP too.

White House calls FBI Director Comey ‘a man of integrity’

The White House said Monday that President Obama still believes FBI Director James B. Comey is “a man of integrity,” and refused to criticize his announcement that the FBI is reviewing more emails pertaining to Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

obama appointed comey. Duh! Obama never makes mistakes.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Can anyone confirm this?

I'm not sure. Is he required to so? From what I understand he is only required to inform certain committees in which they are inquiring about certain issues.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Can anyone confirm this?

I'm not sure. Is he required to so? From what I understand he is only required to inform certain committees in which they are inquiring about certain issues.

That's exactly how the inquiry is working, unless they ask, then any hear-say will not be addressed.

At this point they have enough information and people from the DNC that have information to disseminate.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Can anyone confirm this?

Well, if he did that now that Harry Reid claimed Comey was sitting on info regarding Trump/Russia, THEN Comey would be trying to influence the election.

Democrats really need to pipe down about what they want Comey to do. He can't take orders from them to try damage the Trump Campaign. Now THAT would be a total violation of the Hatch Act.

and yet he was harassed by republican congressmen in September on the updated developments, and to reopen the case of Clinton...

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A slight twist for those who are pummeling Comey?

Breaking News: Obama vouches for Comey today in a press conference.
www.politico.com...

Or is Obama in on the whole thing?

edit on 31-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

www.politico.com...

Possible theory:

This whole Comey thing is planned.

If he "announces" there's no new info found on Friday Nov 4th, we will know this is a Campaign trick.

Latch ditch effort.

Can't trust anything from Obama or Hillary.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Cache seems unlikely since it is dynamic with space being reused. Some source has said it was a directory named "insurance files" and some said a file named "insurance files". That sounds like someone created it special.

Given the size I put money on a archive supplied by Platte River. If any are emails not addressed to HA then that would really point to some dump being supplied to her.
edit on 10/31/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Can anyone confirm this?

and yet he was harassed by republican congressmen in September on the updated developments, and to reopen the case of Clinton...

www.washingtontimes.com...

But he didn't. Because it would be a violation of the Hatch Act.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.politico.com...

Possible theory:

If he "announces" there's no new info found on Friday Nov 4th, we will know this is a Campaign trick.

Latch ditch effort.

People will be casting early votes all week though. I don't see how a campaign trick, like this, helps Hillary.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.politico.com...

Possible theory:

Latch ditch effort.

I don't buy it, and here's why.

The damage is already done, and releasing info late in the game will not matter at the polls now.

The MSM seems to really be digging into all of this.

My bet is Hillary and Bill pissed someone off very high up, and this is a lesson to anyone that challenges their authority. Last time a powerful person challenged TPTB they got their brains air-conditioned in Texas 1963.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If Obama pardons Hillary, which I believe he will, people will be very upset. It will finalize the USA as a 3rd World Banana Republic.

I think this whole thing could be a setup to have Hillary charged so she can be pardoned by Obama and clean up the scandal on this and make it go away in total. No further investigations needed. Obama will also pardon all the Clinton Foundation people too. Why else get all legal on Hillary now when in July it was no reasonable person would do this!? This is a setup for theatre of the mind for the American people.

George Soros has made sure that Hillary has all the electoral votes needed to win and wants this scandal gone before she is President, so Obama is instructed to pardon her, so she doesn't have to pardon herself. This makes the most sense.
edit on 31-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think Clintons cheque bounced.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
If Obama pardons Hillary, which I believe he will, people will be very upset. It will finalize the USA as a 3rd World Banana Republic.

Obama will not tarnish his legacy, it's already clear with the statement about Comey today.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Then it has to happen before Jan 20th.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Crazy how many replies there are to this thread considering the lack of information.

link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Obama will not tarnish his legacy, it's already clear with the statement about Comey today.

Obama doesn't call the shots. People like George Soros do. You know the elite ones that made it possible for a Community Organizer to become President.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

With minds this twisted, it is really hard to
be certain what is really going down, for sure.

According to the rate of speed at which the State Department
works in reviewing emails, parts of America will be underwater
before the FBI is finished with 650,000 emails.

If they make an announcement before the election
that all is clear, it is definitely fraudulent.

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join