It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

She's damaged goods, if I was CNN there would be no way we could ever let her back....err....but last time I checked I wasn't a left wing race baiting echo chamber that only told half truths so who knows ?

I'll give CNN a small wee bit of credit though through the last couple days, they have put some of Clinton's actions in the spotlight instead of just talking about Trump 95% of the time. I'm not sure if they are in some way trying to explain it off and just keep failing, or truly are giving it some attention. Either way it's like watching a dog chasing it's tail around in circles 24/7.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Falenor because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2016 by Falenor because: grammer

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Indigo5

Why don't you care?

I care about facts, not rhetorical hyperbole.

There is no evidence that there is any material on Anthony Weiner's lap top that will change the conclusions or outcome of the FBI's conclusion.

There is however, the well established practice of right wing spin and rhetoric, where people fill in the "unknowns" with baseless claims for political purposes.

Is it only right wing spin that you don't like, or does left wing spin upset you too?

I don't distinguish...BS is BS.

But objectivity undeniably points to a right wing that values honest political discourse significantly less than the average American. The current GOP Nominee has broken all recorded records for the number of lies he has championed form the podium and his loyal followers ape his dishonesty. Politics aside, it's a gross display.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Why don't you care?

There is no evidence that there is any material on Anthony Weiner's lap top that will change the conclusions or outcome of the FBI's conclusion.

There is however, the well established practice of right wing spin and rhetoric, where people fill in the "unknowns" with baseless claims for political purposes.

Is it only right wing spin that you don't like, or does left wing spin upset you too?

I don't distinguish...BS is BS.

But objectivity undeniably points to a right wing that values honest political discourse significantly less than the average American. The current GOP Nominee has broken all recorded records for the number of lies he has championed form the podium and his loyal followers ape his dishonesty. Politics aside, it's a gross display.

I see, so a partisan opinion then.
There is not really much spin here, only discussion of the FBI reopening the criminal case against Hillary Clinton and possible reasons/outcomes.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Same with this letter....under the heading of "just keeping you informed"..but it was a shot at her campaign.

Some at Justice and FBI think he crossed a line in policy of non-interference in elections near voting.

If he is not able to conclude anything before November 8th...and it looks like they won't, then it could have waited...otherwise it is just innuendo before the vote.

Disagree.

Comey's internal memo to FBI staff clearly proves Comey did not *ahem* INTEND to influence the election. In fact, he specifically said he was trying to strike a balance with the election in mind. He just wanted to inform and not be misleading. He felt he had an obligation to inform Congress.

Comey covered his butt with that internal memo. Now he has the Hilary-defense -- "I did not intend to influence the election."

HOWEVER, if Comey were to cave into Hillary's demands to lay it all out on the table for everyone to see, THEN he would be intentionally trying to influence the election.

Hillary cannot make such demands and expect Comey to cave into them. It would be a violation of the Hatch Act.

edit on 31-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Why don't you care?

Well since you are privy to the "material" on Weiner's laptop, please share it with us,

You seem confused.

I said there is no evidence that there is any material on Anthony Weiner's lap top that will change the conclusions or outcome of the FBI's conclusion.

That is what Dir. Comey said in his letter. They haven't reviewed the emails yet. All they know at this point is that Huma Abedin sent emails to Hillary Clinton from that laptop at sometime before it was repurposed for her husbands use.

If a person retains any critical thinking skills, they would know that one would need to know what the evidence was, before they could make a valid conclusion that "no evidence" on Weiner's laptop could change the conclusion, or the outcome of the FBI's conclusion.

So it would be you that would be a tad confused by fallacious claims.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Why don't you care?

Well since you are privy to the "material" on Weiner's laptop, please share it with us,

You seem confused.

I said there is no evidence that there is any material on Anthony Weiner's lap top that will change the conclusions or outcome of the FBI's conclusion.

That is what Dir. Comey said in his letter. They haven't reviewed the emails yet. All they know at this point is that Huma Abedin sent emails to Hillary Clinton from that laptop at sometime before it was repurposed for her husbands use.

If a person retains any critical thinking skills, they would know that one would need to know what the evidence was, before they could make a valid conclusion that "no evidence" on Weiner's laptop could change the conclusion, or the outcome of the FBI's conclusion.

So it would be you that would be a tad confused by fallacious claims.

How to help you?

Evidence does not exist until it does?

There is no evidence that the emails on Huma Abedin's husbands computer will change the outcome of the investigation.

"The FBI cannot yet asses whether this material might be significant"

- Comey

It is an unknown at this stage. Huma Abedin could have shared a cookie recipe or she could have sent Hillary the Nuclear codes.

Everything until then is as substantive as farts in the wind...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm hearing on Twitter, that Obama just called James Comey "a man of integrity".
Can anyone confirm this?

edit: If true, it would indicate Obama is not following Hillary's lead.
edit on 31-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm hearing on Twitter, that Obama just called James Comey "a man of integrity".
Can anyone confirm this?

I believe Comey is a man of integrity. That is why he was honest and informed the committees that he had to dig back in to the server.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

There is a rumour that this is one giant set up - with PR releases already written to come out when Hillary is completely 'vindicated' in a few days.

That is what I have been thinking all along. People mistrust Hillary. This is going to carry on into her presidency if she is elected. An announcement by someone like the FBI director exonerating her of any wrongdoing is what she needs to get people on board with her "leadership" (I use that term loosely).

By Comey doing this, he can come out and say they again found nothing to prosecute her on, but Huma will be thrown under the bus. She is a liability. She is muslim and she is married to Anthony Weiner. She was a good little servant stepping and fetching for Hillary, but the mighty queen will no longer have need of her services once elected.

But, I hope I'm wrong. Another part of me says she and Huma have been selling information and that information was stored at Huma's place. The Saudis want to know something about a particular thing or person, check the "Life Insurance" file and sell it to them. Nice little racket there.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Can anyone confirm this?

I believe Comey is a man of integrity. That is why he was honest and informed the committees that he had to dig back in to the server.

Yet, Harry Reid & Eric Holder think he may have violated the Hatch Act.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I wonder if there are duplicates of these emails at Chelsea's place?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Josh Earnest said that at the press briefer. Obama said Comey is a man of integrity. And he will not critisize him.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Can anyone confirm this?

Its true, Obama isnt taking hillarys stance

zerohedge

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Oh boy! Obama solidifying his absolute faith that whatever Comey comes out with, it will be because of thoroughness and dedication, and all the American People can trust Hillary to be the leader we need and have confidence in. So get on board with her and vote her in and support her leadership! R--i--g--h--t!!!!!

~~heavy sarcasm~~

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Can anyone confirm this?

really?....has Comey informed both sides in congress with publicly updated information on the Russian hacking case?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Source?

I havent seen anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Can anyone confirm this?

really?....has Comey informed both sides in congress with publicly updated information on the Russian hacking case?

He indeed has.

But it's classified.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I don't see anything on the White House Twitter or the POTUS Twitter. Where are you seeing this?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I don't see anything on the White House Twitter or the POTUS Twitter. Where are you seeing this?

I saw a bunch of tweets referencing it. Two others (above) have posted some sources other than twitter.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I wonder if there are duplicates of these emails at Chelsea's place?

It just occurred to me that having all the correspondence from four years of being in the loop as Secy. of State would be like gold for someone's family foundation that needs to know who all the movers and shakers are in various countries around the globe, what kinds of projects may be in works for the future, who plans on investing what, when, and where, etc. etc.

Governments, corporations, and other entitities would pay big bucks to have that kind of current and past information. Someone in an executive leadership of that said foundation, would really benefit from having access to it at the push of a button to open a file. Ka-ching!

OMG...can you imagine what this person or persons could do with information from the top position in the country gathered over four to eight years? Ka-ching Ka-ching!
edit on 31-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join