It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UC Berkeley SJWS Build Human Wall to BLock White Students from Campus

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
If you think you are justified punching protesters who are in your way, you are wrong. Going around is your only option, until you contact authorities. If you have it documented, you can sue for civil rights violatios.

If you hit one of them, you are automatically wrong in every way.

Enjoy winning that battle....you will lose the war.

I bet you live in Austin, not real Texas.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sopadi

I bet in my 35k some odd posts you will find that Im from West Texas, near Odessa. You will also find that I am a proponent of letting folks slug it out. Unfortunately, the folks in the city don't see it that way....so I propose using their rules against them rather than taking their bait.

With holes shot in your lame little ad hominem, would you rather take a swipe at the argument?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

That is absolutely ridiculous and pointless, however, if you go to a craptastic school like UC Berkeley you are basically setting yourself up for this kind of BS. The school has a reputation as a place for liberal nut jobs.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

If you think you are justified punching protesters who are in your way, you are wrong. Going around is your only option, until you contact authorities. If you have it documented, you can sue for civil rights violatios.

If you hit one of them, you are automatically wrong in every way.

Enjoy winning that battle....you will lose the war.

If one of them grabs you and tries to herd you to walk through a creek that is battery and you have every right to defend yourself.

Telling people to cower down and give up their rights is stupidity.

Telling people to take on an angry mob is what is stupidity. You don't give up your rights...you retain your pulse and then launch a logical and legal attack to defend your rights. Possibly, as i clearly stated by suing for having your civil rights violated.

But good luck with that.

ETA: i should mention that is one of them grabs me, their cold, weak little girlie fingers would likely not be able to grab much more than the clothing. Im not a small/weak person. From what I saw, i cannot imagine me being able to be taken seriously if I tried to press charges for battery.
edit on 10/27/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
a reply to: Swills

And what Irish people weren't subjected to the same things and completely deplorable conditions and made to feel inferior???

BTW you can detest the source all you want but the video doesn't lie.

The Polish immigrants suffered as well, even to this day, asswipes call me pollock!
These hypocritical raciest normaphobes (yes I just made up that word, people who are afraid of normal people) show their true agenda, hatred.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Butterfinger

Well, you really can't compare this one protest to an entire era of violent and oppressive racism. For that to happen, these protesters would have to capture and enslave white people for 245 years. Then free them from slavery but continue to oppress them violently for about another 100 years.

You must live in the Mandela effect because in this reality it didn't happen the way you seem to remember. Oh wait!
No one you know has ever been a slave. You've never owned a slave. No black person today has ever been a slave nor has a living family member that's ever been a slave. Even if you were alive then, less than 2% of Americans even owned slaves.

At the peak of black slavery in the South, only 6 percent of Southern whites owned slaves. If you include the white people in the North, it means that only 1.4 percent of white Americans owned black slaves at the HEIGHT of slavery. An estimated 3,000 blacks owned a total of 20,000 black slaves in the year 1860.Nov 30, 2005

Human rights for the past 60 years has made tremendous grounds in all capacities from woman's rights, mentally challenged, physically challenged, homosexuals, polygenders, indigenous rights, Eskimo Inuit rights, even animal rights.
Your gripe is with the police. But even so, your griping is misdirected. The police are militarized and skin color has no bearing. You should be angry with the establishment Cough hillary Cough. The black community is going to keep getting the same treatment as long as they keep supporting Democrats. The real true slave owners you can shake your fist at.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

im Hungarian, but I live where they call me "gringo" or "guero" instead of "bohunk".

I guess its kinda all the same. Bohunk became the common perjorative for white people when they removed the "bo" and added a "y" on the end.

Name calling is just so arbitrary. I can't really be bothered. Im mostly a mongrel, 2 generations removed from immigration (my grandfather was a toddler when he came over with his parents and siblings).

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
These racist SJWs are drugged up irrational nut jobs, they belong locked up inside a mental asylum, heavily medicated. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
these racists should be expelled

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

pretty much.

the phrase "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I like how they put all females in front knowing if it was all guys they would get steamrolled. Nobody is gonna force there way passed females. And at the sametime priding themselves that whitey isnt doing anything about it and crossing the stream to get to school. So if we steamroll passed the girls its whitey beating up on girls. If we take the stream then whitey is a pussy not doing anything about it. If this is what it takes for them to feel better about themselves then so be it. Ill get them back in other ways.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

sweet tears, cry a little more, its funny.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Pest control, for these SJW pests.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

If they blocked me anybody who stood in my way would be eating blended meals through a straw for the next couple of months. The average human punch can generate 178 pounds of pressure or force. It takes 10 to 13 pounds to break a nose and 40 pounds to dislocate someones jaw. I have done both and im very good at it.

...And that's how the problem keeps on going.

Everyone is punching and blocking and pushing, but no one dares to just pause a second, think it through, and realise an important truth:

Divided, we fall! We are all of the same species, on a tiny blue marble which on its one-way ticket to Hell, and if we don't get smart, if we don't start working with one another, we'll soon all be gone the way of the dodo!

Sorry...you are wrong. A bully or a group of bullies gain power and self-importance by winning and especially by winning without recourse. Now, we know the establishment would never consider punishing these individuals...and they will consider their actions not only justified, but the "right" actions.

Look at Putin and Russia. Your (not my) President Obama won't stand up to bullies and look where we are with Russia. You must fight fire with fire. These people decided to threaten others...they need to be threatened back and the wimps of our government will do no such thing. No police...no military...not vetting potentially dangerous people. And who do they attack? The people willing to state the truth...that these thugs need their ass kicked. Preferably legally by law enforcement, but if they have been neutered, then by the people.

Violence is never something in which you should hope to engage. But you MUST be willing to accept violence as a tool when needed. To make the bully cower, to make the threat reconsider and NEVER act in the same manner again. Otherwise it is like giving a rapist a reprieve. They will do it again and again until they are physically stopped. Same with the their, the murderer and all other criminals. They will stop when they are FORCED to stop. And by definition...to stop them, force is required.

Grow some balls again America! Fight the liberal agenda of cowering in the corner and allowing the inmates run the asylum.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
triple post
edit on 10/28/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
double post
edit on 10/28/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
a reply to: swanne

Aye.

One of the last things my grandfather, a nasa scientist and colonel in the US army said to me was:

"Diversity is our salvation."

Appreciation of differences is an amazing thing.

Only partially correct. Diversity can be a positive thing. But ONLY when both sides agree to the same ground rules. One group demanding special rights, threatening violence and showing total disrespect and segregation of the other...when the other sits there like neutered cats is NOT an "amazing thing". It is what it looks and sounds like. An attack upon the other hidden within the other's desire for diversity. Specifically...these black people (and that is only one example) don't want equality...they aren't lacking equality. They want special treatment. Black-only areas. Black quiet time. Special rights based upon their race and acceptance of violence and criminal activity BECAUSE they are black.

That isn't salvation. That is war.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So you didn't get in I guess. Sorry you're still mad. It has a very low acceptance rate and you have to perform very well to be considered. Maybe in your next life you won't be so mad at college, an anger which seems to expose itself quite often in your posts. If you didn't make it then you know it was because you couldn't compete with people who performed better than you. Don't be mad though. The world needs generic business people and construction workers too. Leave the medicine, science, and engineering to the rest of us who want to make a difference in the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BlueJacket

This is a protest, these kids are expressing themselves and they're angry. The worst thing they've done was block a bridge forcing students to take another route to class, in this case to walk under the bridge. EEEEMMMMMGGGEERRDD!!

I dunno, getting upset over this seems to all be a waste of time. You know who experiences real hate on a daily basis? The LGBT kids and that's what they're upset about. Maybe try listening to what they have to say instead of being mad some kids had to walk under a bridge.

You know you're basically saying that racism is ok so long as it's not against your preferred race.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Violater1

im Hungarian, but I live where they call me "gringo" or "guero" instead of "bohunk".

I guess its kinda all the same. Bohunk became the common pejorative for white people when they removed the "bo" and added a "y" on the end.

Name calling is just so arbitrary. I can't really be bothered. Im mostly a mongrel, 2 generations removed from immigration (my grandfather was a toddler when he came over with his parents and siblings).

Hunky, as in Honkey? Really? I didn't know that was it's origin. I'm impressed, as well with your vocabulary. Succinct and eloquent.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join