It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UC Berkeley SJWS Build Human Wall to BLock White Students from Campus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

SJWs blocked white students from passing but granted entry to students of color.

White students had to bypass the bridge by crossing a rocky stream, hopping from one stone to the next.

Anyone who tried to push past the human barrier was immediately met with violence and hostility.

“This is bigger than you! This is about whiteness,” the protesters cried.

Nice Video in the link.

They never actually say that whites were not allowed to cross the wall but you can clearly see in the video they let people of color through while making white students walk around.

Pretty nuts. One more reason I don't believe in the education system. So many self entitled 20 year old toddlers who piss and moan when life gets rough. Then take it out on whitie and the police. What a joke.

If they blocked me anybody who stood in my way would be eating blended meals through a straw for the next couple of months. The average human punch can generate 178 pounds of pressure or force. It takes 10 to 13 pounds to break a nose and 40 pounds to dislocate someones jaw. I have done both and im very good at it.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

If they blocked me anybody who stood in my way would be eating blended meals through a straw for the next couple of months. The average human punch can generate 178 pounds of pressure or force. It takes 10 to 13 pounds to break a nose and 40 pounds to dislocate someones jaw. I have done both and im very good at it.

...And that's how the problem keeps on going.

Everyone is punching and blocking and pushing, but no one dares to just pause a second, think it through, and realise an important truth:

Divided, we fall! We are all of the same species, on a tiny blue marble which on its one-way ticket to Hell, and if we don't get smart, if we don't start working with one another, we'll soon all be gone the way of the dodo!

edit on 27-10-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Aye.

One of the last things my grandfather, a nasa scientist and colonel in the US army said to me was:

"Diversity is our salvation."

Appreciation of differences is an amazing thing.

+29 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Divided we fall yes but these people clearly show no interest in standing with certain people just based off their race and thats where I draw the line. If your up in my face not allowing me to travel freely because of the color of my skin your getting KTFO. End of story.

If they were just protesting and letting everyone through then im all for it. You can cry about oppression then oppress people well you can but it just makes you an idiot like these people.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I agree, perpetrating the previous injustice of ones ancestors towards the possible decendants of the aforementioned, even AFTER others of these white anglo saxons are a major part of the solution of the original fault is solely contrived, and frankly I would do just like African Americans in the 1960s and sit, or walk in this case where ever the truck I want to.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So are we letting the 60's anti-black segregation protestors off the hook I guess? We can look back to those videos of spitting on kids and mowing folks down with a firehose and hail the protestors as heroes!!!!

Come on people, 40 years of integration didnt work at all?
edit on 10272016 by Butterfinger because: spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Lemme tell you some hard-learned lesson about bravery:

It's not about what they are doing wrong. It's about what you're doing right.

The entire world is screwed. But the world is made of people. If we'd all just fix our own lamps instead of hopelessly gazing at Darkness, then we'd actually have Light.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Don't block me and I wont push or punch my way through! It's that simple. The SJW's think they should be allowed to pull this BS without ramifications. That's BS. Free travel is a constitutional right and with all of our rights, I will fight for them!

There are legal ways to hold a protest and I'm fine with them. Randomly blocking pathways and segregating certain people is not my way of solving any sort of divide and I have zero tolerance for that crap. "Don't want trouble, don't start none!".

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

And I agree! I'm just saying that we have to be the change we want to see. They use bullying. Let's make sure we don't.

So much rage on this thread. But rage is what made these students act as they do.

edit on 27-10-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

SJWs blocked white students from passing but granted entry to students of color.

White students had to bypass the bridge by crossing a rocky stream, hopping from one stone to the next.

Anyone who tried to push past the human barrier was immediately met with violence and hostility.

“This is bigger than you! This is about whiteness,” the protesters cried.

Nice Video in the link.

They never actually say that whites were not allowed to cross the wall but you can clearly see in the video they let people of color through while making white students walk around.

Pretty nuts. One more reason I don't believe in the education system. So many self entitled 20 year old toddlers who piss and moan when life gets rough. Then take it out on whitie and the police. What a joke.

Then to get to class, one may need to keep a rainbow kerchief or Cherokee flag handy and play a role. SJW racists are basically dolts and can be readily outwitted.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

See? Now that's smart!

link   

Man, white people have to suffered a lot these days! Human chains to prevent them from going to class? The outrage!!!

Meanwhile, blacks and Hispanics were targeted the most in unusually high numbers during NYC's stop and frisk era which Trump wants to bring back nation wide but most definitely in any area he considers a ghetto.

Btw, I detest your source.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
link   

Saw that a week ago. If I were there, I would have gotten into a fist fight for sure. I'd take a 100 meter sprint full throttle into that chain. Wouldn't care what delicate flower or low T male was standing there. Why are people so pussified?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We are almost there the complete inversion. As leftist will tout segregation and as more defend islam cognitive dissonance will take hold and they will start dressing completely covered up, defending a man's(non-white) right to treat a woman badly and they will love it.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

2 wrongs buddy, 2 wrongs. 99% of whites never perpetrated the wrongs being spoken of...better believe I wont stand for it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If I decked one of them in the face its not bullying its asserting my right to free travel. Bullying is what they are doing by segregating who they allow to cross and who they don't allow.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sadly, this kind of protest does nothing but cultivate racism and foster more problems. That is my main issue with leftists. Even when I agree with their base message it is their methodology for furthering that message that is a mess. They have very little understanding of cause and effect. Somewhere right now there are some dimwitted, young white people reading about this, seething and plotting revenge. And back and forth we go so on and so forth.

Learn from the past, stop reliving it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Typical. They cause a disturbance to interfere with the educational process.

NO surprises here.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

And what Irish people weren't subjected to the same things and completely deplorable conditions and made to feel inferior???

BTW you can detest the source all you want but the video doesn't lie.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Well, you really can't compare this one protest to an entire era of violent and oppressive racism. For that to happen, these protesters would have to capture and enslave white people for 245 years. Then free them from slavery but continue to oppress them violently for about another 100 years.

edit on 27-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join