It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UC Berkeley SJWS Build Human Wall to BLock White Students from Campus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
[snipped]

There is obviously a large contingent of students, of all colors, being forced to cross that creek. Yet all anyone is complaining about is white kids. Even the title just mentions white kids.

News flash. They are being dicks to just about every color we have to offer, not just white kids.

edit on Thu Oct 27 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

(post by TopDawg removed for political trolling and baiting)

link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: reldra

This is ridiculous, should we force blacks and hispanics to ride in the back of the bus?

Its just a protest...right?

Hog wash, i know beaten women who just act like its ok to get along...

Honestly im surprised with you

It is just a protest. I have no idea why you are srurised with me.

What do you mean about beaten women?

link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
[snipped]

There is obviously a large contingent of students, of all colors, being forced to cross that creek. Yet all anyone is complaining about is white kids. Even the title just mentions white kids.

News flash. They are being dicks to just about every color we have to offer, not just white kids.

Who is R? If it is me, I am not trolling. but true, the title is sort of trolling by just mentioning whites. As if it is some white priviledge protest.
It emcompasses more, there were negotiations with the school prior that went awry and part is about bookstore prices.

The people complaining about this would have complained about any protest by students over the last 40 years, ala 'you damn kids get off my lawn!'.

edit on 27-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Oct 27 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

Its not the source I was trying to get people to look at it was the video. Regardless of your political views or what news sites you like and don't like the video doesn't lie

Milo is not a news site.

SO what.... Watch the F#$%in video and quit bitching. I feel like you would be one of these people on the video. Fox news could release a video of Hillary clubbing baby seals and drowning puppies in the blood and all you would care is that it came from Fox news. Liberal logic right here.

Such language! And I might or might not be a part of such a protest.

Clinton has nothing to do with this protest. If she begins clubbing baby seals, and drowning puppies in blood, I wouldn;t care where the video came from if it was real. I am not sure what your logic is, exactly.

The logic here is this video IS real and did happen and your trying to spin it like its acceptable for this kind of behavior. Then you complain about the source like it really matters what the source is when there is a VIDEO.

It is commonplace for the location. And, Milo is an idiot.

OK great Milo is an idiot glad we cleared that up. Now lets get back on the topic of the video.

Just because its Berkeley doesn't mean that these people are entitled to block certain students from getting an education. Period.

Try that with me you're getting KTFO. Male or female or tranny or whatever KTFO.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Its not the source I was trying to get people to look at it was the video. Regardless of your political views or what news sites you like and don't like the video doesn't lie

Milo is not a news site.

SO what.... Watch the F#$%in video and quit bitching. I feel like you would be one of these people on the video. Fox news could release a video of Hillary clubbing baby seals and drowning puppies in the blood and all you would care is that it came from Fox news. Liberal logic right here.

Clinton has nothing to do with this protest. If she begins clubbing baby seals, and drowning puppies in blood, I wouldn;t care where the video came from if it was real. I am not sure what your logic is, exactly.

The logic here is this video IS real and did happen and your trying to spin it like its acceptable for this kind of behavior. Then you complain about the source like it really matters what the source is when there is a VIDEO.

It is commonplace for black youths to get shot in Chicago but it doesn't make it okay reldra, and your comment is more idiotic than milo.

(post by In4ormant removed for a manners violation)
(post by BlueJacket removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Milo is not a news site.

Milo is an idiot? Are you homophobic? As a lesbian, I'd really like to know.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So they protest racism by being racist.

Wouldn't that be like vegans protesting eating animals by having a steak?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Milo is not a news site.

OK great Milo is an idiot glad we cleared that up. Now lets get back on the topic of the video.

Just because its Berkeley doesn't mean that these people are entitled to block certain students from getting an education. Period.

Try that with me you're getting KTFO. Male or female or tranny or whatever KTFO.

Apparently it is a school tradition. The police are standing around watching. It looks like they can do this.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So they protest racism by being racist.

Wouldn't that be like vegans protesting eating animals by having a steak?

How would you decide who was or wasn't?
Every color on that line and every color forced to cross that creek.

Seems easier just to call them assholes.

link   

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Milo is not a news site.

No, it is not about his sexual preference. He is just a jerk, always has been. I think you know me better than that.

That was insulting.

This is not the mud pit and that was upsetting. Keep the echo chamber going. I am out.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

So they can't even protest racism or be racist correctly.

Idiots.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Milo is not a news site.

No, it is not about his sexual preference. He is just a jerk, always has been. I think you know me better than that.

The precedent has been set long before now. If you disagree with Obama it is solely because you are a racist. Ergo, if you disagree with Milo it is because you are homophobic.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Khaleesi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So they can't even protest racism or be racist correctly.

Idiots.

Or it was entirely about their views and position which is what it should be about.

They were still morons nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
A thread about division and irrational ideas and circular arguments- comments in the thread do the exact same thing... just virtually behind the keyboard...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

It's been almost 40 years since I have spent time in college.

There used to be protests all the time.

It was something to be proud to see. People expressing their rights without violating the rights of others.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join