It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UC Berkeley SJWS Build Human Wall to BLock White Students from Campus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Well isn't that. . . . racist.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Man, white people have to suffered a lot these days! Human chains to prevent them from going to class? The outrage!!!

Meanwhile, blacks and Hispanics were targeted the most in unusually high numbers during NYC's stop and frisk era which Trump wants to bring back nation wide but most definitely in any area he considers a ghetto.

Btw, I detest your source.

Black men are 6% of the country, yet commit over half the violent crime. Oh those poor babies. Black tears!

It's down right sad how racists like you have taken one time allies like me and made us a diametrically opposed enemy.

edit on 27-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A can of mace would have ended that protest rather easily.

When I went to college we had a no weapons policy (the school doesn't anymore,) but I carried mace and a taser.
edit on 27-10-2016 by thesungod because: .

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

This is a protest, these kids are expressing themselves and they're angry. The worst thing they've done was block a bridge forcing students to take another route to class, in this case to walk under the bridge. EEEEMMMMMGGGEERRDD!!

I dunno, getting upset over this seems to all be a waste of time. You know who experiences real hate on a daily basis? The LGBT kids and that's what they're upset about. Maybe try listening to what they have to say instead of being mad some kids had to walk under a bridge.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Let us be clear here. That video showed what appear to be Caucasians in that blockade. And the people walking down, over and up that creek? Look at how many non-whites make that pilgrimage .
Also the cops present do not seem to be all that upset, just standing around.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Its not a protest its bullying. And I wont stand for it from anyone

Intimidating people is not a protest. I dare you to protest me or my children through intimidation....thats thebproblem here, paying 30k a year for an education while a group of ninny sjws bully my kid? Whatever, ill use the law and if that doesnt work...use your imagination
edit on 27-10-2016 by BlueJacket because: Eta

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Lets Call a Spade a Spade here . A Racist Communistic attempt to Block Free Speech in a Country where it Exists by LAW . Justice is Colorblind to those who have Confidence in a Lawful Government that Acknowledges and Protects their Civil Rights for All .

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BlueJacket

This is a protest, these kids are expressing themselves and they're angry. The worst thing they've done was block a bridge forcing students to take another route to class, in this case to walk under the bridge. EEEEMMMMMGGGEERRDD!!

I dunno, getting upset over this seems to all be a waste of time. You know who experiences real hate on a daily basis? The LGBT kids and that's what they're upset about. Maybe try listening to what they have to say instead of being mad some kids had to walk under a bridge.

Yes, anytime you feel angry about real and imagined slights, you can just whip up a mob to block people from their destinations. That way, you can alienate those people and reinforce their opinion that the SJW's are just bullies who are in a mutual admiration society and love to feel important. Then, when you have abused and frustrated those people, you can sit back and wonder why there is even more antagonism toward your cause. Brilliant.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Don't you miss the days when angry people protested against unjust laws and unpopular governments?

These days so many protests are aimed at other citizens.

Pontless, idiotic and divisive.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

This IS Uc Berleley. It has a long, long tradition of protest. And your source is Milo---really?????

I have been at that location many, many times. If a group wasn;t protesting something there, I would sort of wonder if a flu was going around.
edit on 27-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Intimidating people is not a protest. I dare you to protest me or my children through intimidation....thats thebproblem here, paying 30k a year for an education while a group of ninny sjws bully my kid? Whatever, ill use the law and if that doesnt work...use your imagination

Now a protest is bullying? What about Union pickets? Is that bullying now too?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm likely to punch my way through.
But I don't like people telling me what I can't do.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm not understanding why they would block anyone.
What is the point exactly?

Why do people take a perfectly good rally, protest, march etc. and ruin it with dumbassery?

link   
a reply to: reldra

Its not the source I was trying to get people to look at it was the video. Regardless of your political views or what news sites you like and don't like the video doesn't lie

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Now a protest is bullying? What about Union pickets? Is that bullying now too?

Oh don't even try. If it was LGBT people or black people being forced to go around, you'd lose your freaking mind.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

Its not the source I was trying to get people to look at it was the video. Regardless of your political views or what news sites you like and don't like the video doesn't lie

Bunch of idiots.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Milo is not a news site.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Bunch of idiots.

Looks like a protest ou would find there for at least the last 40 years.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Are tasers and pepper spray legal in that town?

If so, problem solved.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Theyre forcing people to go another way through intimidation. Try that sheet with me , we can discuss semantics visiting the bullies in the hospital.

Your party loves hating bullies, why is this ok? I mean Hillary wants bully legislation right?
edit on 27-10-2016 by BlueJacket because: Sp

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join