It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UC Berkeley SJWS Build Human Wall to BLock White Students from Campus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: In4ormant

It's been almost 40 years since I have spent time in college.

There used to be protests all the time.

It was something to be proud to see. People expressing their rights without violating the rights of others.

Amen

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Listen up!!!

This is not the Mud Pit.....and as a social issue the election really isn't the topic.
Bickering is not debating.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
Community Announcement re: Decorum
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So they protest racism by being racist.

Wouldn't that be like vegans protesting eating animals by having a steak?

It seems to be ALL the racism on these campi is being perpetrated by extremist leftists.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Listen up!!!

This is not the Mud Pit.....and as a social issue the election really isn't the topic.
Bickering is not debating.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
Community Announcement re: Decorum
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

For a guy who chose don't tread on me as a moniker you sure like to assert your powers. Too bad youre regulated to internet message boards but I'm sure mom is proud.

Amazing what a little, even as little as Internet forum moderator, will do to someone.

Admin note: Hope you enjoyed your 1 day with us. Best of luck finding another site that allows you to speak to the staff like that.
edit on Oct 27th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So once upon a time people used to protest against racial discrimination - like if you weren't allowed on a certain part of a bus like Rosa Parks was.

But now people protest against LBGT discrimination - by blocking bridges to certain races?

What is wrong with people?

Anyways when one guy says 'this isn't about you this is about whiteness' California is 42% white and just under 25% of students are white. I thought they were protesting LGBT safe spaces anyway?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
These lefties have no idea how many are itching to put them in their place.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Im sorry, but I mostly see young women of generally Asian descent, perhaps some native American Descent, in that protest lineup.
I think there is one part African young man there with mid brown skin.

The students taking the "Long" way, are also appear to be mainly, of non "European" descent.

Am I watching a different video to everyone else?

I'm confused about the comments concentrating on the "Black" issue.

Of course, as a Non USA citizen, I dont understand the "Psyche" of the whole thing.....that division must Really be imbedded in American culture.
A bit like this crazy hatred for Russians....for no reason.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Our country is full of morons.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
a reply to: swanne

Aye.

One of the last things my grandfather, a nasa scientist and colonel in the US army said to me was:

"Diversity is our salvation."

Appreciation of differences is an amazing thing.

That's ironic considering the Latin etymology of the word. It's from diversus which means different, unlike, opposed, hostile.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Im sorry, but I mostly see young women of generally Asian descent, perhaps some native American Descent, in that protest lineup.
I think there is one part African young man there with mid brown skin.

The students taking the "Long" way, are also appear to be mainly, of non "European" descent.

Am I watching a different video to everyone else?

I'm confused about the comments concentrating on the "Black" issue.

Of course, as a Non USA citizen, I dont understand the "Psyche" of the whole thing.....that division must Really be imbedded in American culture.
A bit like this crazy hatred for Russians....for no reason.

The "Psyche" is that Americans have the right to free travel without harassment or threats of violence. Most of us are willing to die and kill for these rights to be guaranteed to our children's children's children.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
In the interest of keeping accounts active I'd suggest making this conversation a lot less personal.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Saw that a week ago. If I were there, I would have gotten into a fist fight for sure. I'd take a 100 meter sprint full throttle into that chain. Wouldn't care what delicate flower or low T male was standing there. Why are people so pussified?

What, no frat house had a medieval catapult somewhere?

I would have rolled that sucker up and started launching 20lb pumpkins at the "wall".

lol!

This campus madness crap has to stop.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If you think you are justified punching protesters who are in your way, you are wrong. Going around is your only option, until you contact authorities. If you have it documented, you can sue for civil rights violatios.

If you hit one of them, you are automatically wrong in every way.

Enjoy winning that battle....you will lose the war.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
If you think you are justified punching protesters who are in your way, you are wrong. Going around is your only option, until you contact authorities. If you have it documented, you can sue for civil rights violatios.

If one of them grabs you and tries to herd you to walk through a creek that is battery and you have every right to defend yourself.

Telling people to cower down and give up their rights is stupidity.
edit on 27-10-2016 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

No. I will not cater to small minded, pathetic little nothings to get past their line. They move or they go down. I don't "play a role" and make myself less than what I am for anyone.
Your solution is what encourages these dolts to play their little games. "Give in" "Let them have their way". YOU give in. YOU kiss their ass and let them get away with bullying you and accusing you of something you haven't done.
I will not have it. Not today, not tomorrow or any other time as long as I have breath left in my body.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Would this be a good time to enlist the local SCA chapter to come out in full kit and announce that they have booked the bridge for their daily combat drills and then proceed to have at?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
NO ONE WILL STOP ME !

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Probably lose much more than the war, once the left wing media outlets get the footage of you striking a protester they'll potentially loop it every hour and use it as an example of alt right wing violence for a good week. Don Lemon on CNN will proclaim that you're the Devil Incarnate..... You'll also be doxed, probably lose your job, friends, and family.

It won't matter that they cut out the part where 3 small girls, and a large flabby 6 foot 3 neck bearded hipster put their hands on you, and it won't matter that after 3 years in court your beat the charges and were in the right. The damage to your life has been done.

Be better than that, play smarter. Engage them in conversation, show how out to lunch some of them are while everyone else records it on their cellphones.

Just look at the University of Missouri and what happened their after a similar incident, if anyone forgets this is where the Red Headed women asked for "Some muscle over here" when the press wouldn't back off. Anyways, according to Wikipedia their donations to the athletic department dropped by 72% as well as their enrollment for freshmen by 25 % in 2016....that's much more damaging than just breaking someone's nose in the long run

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join