It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
ShepI wish you and the Mrs. and your 3 little sheep a very safe trip and Happy Thanksgiving! I'll read your story in a minute.

Jess, sorry you have to work so hard! Good thing they have you!

Hello Tom! Look forward to your next story line! Have fun with your chores. LOL Send my Love to Gail!
edit on 18-11-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have to volunteer at the food bank and have been there most of the week. I've been in hysterics because there's a guy there who looks like John Turturro's character Jesus from The Big Lebowski. I keep wanting to say this (at 4:03):
Warning, language:

It's so hard not to say it.
edit on 18-11-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I posted a thread about the night sky earlier if any one is curious about what we don't see because of light pollution.
Here it is.
Lost in Light

I like lights but I wish I could see this every night.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Ooh, I love stargazing. I'm fortunate enough to be far from any large cities, so on a cloudless sky I often look up at the stars. Seeing things as far as the Andromeda galaxy... always make me dreamy.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Where are my manners? I haven't wished you guys happy thanksgiving yet!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

edit on 18-11-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Skiddy, it's nice you are doing some work at the food bank.

Shep, loved your story entry as always!

Happy Thanksgiving John! We will be going out to eat at a nice restaurant on Thursday to celebrate. I'll cook a turkey another day, but relaxing on the Holiday itself.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

I look forward to my Summer Storm Induced Power Outages for this reason specifically.

The storms usually hit at about 3-5 in the afternoon, the power cuts at about that time also, and the storms are over and skies are clear by 7pm, and the power doesn't usually come back on til Midnight. Perfect.

(except when I want to call certain people on Skype at 8-9pm, but, alas. Beautiful skies!)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You guys are probably gonna kill me after I post this.......

These just came off the grill and I honestly didn't mean to make them as big as they are. Just a couple of tasty burgers about to be devoured.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello kids. It's story time. If you want to read previous chapters you can find them here:
Aria and Errollorre
A brief synopsis for those not inclined is:
Errollorre with the help of the wizard Carl, went back in time to the precise moment when Aria was being turned into a ghost by the Witch Queen.
He was able with the help of the wizards ring, to take the physical form of Aria and leave the ghost form. (It's complicated.)
The plan was to bring her back to the current time and restore her memory so she would remember she loved him and they could get married.
The whole trip was unnecessary because unknown to Errollorre, Aria already had her memory back before he went back in time. (Time travel is really complicated.)
Anyway, Troll the troll mistakenly came along on the trip and as usual complicated things.
Trying to get back to the correct time stream they accidentally, (because of Troll) want back further in time to the very beginning of The Shed.
So that' a brief summary.
The parts of the story written in pink are written by the creator of the original Shed story,
jacygirl
You can read her original story if you follow that link in her name.

Chapter 15

Errollorre and Troll sat behind a brightly covered van parked next to a colorful house.
They watched Aria standing on a wooden box and peeking through a window into the house.

“Is ugly elf woman going to look in window all day?” asked Troll.
“It’s possible.” sighed Errollorre. “But I guess we have to be patient. Those people in the house are Aria’s friends from long ago . She’s excited to see them again and wants to relive every moment.”
“Will ugly elf woman see herself in there?” asked Troll.
“No.” said Errollorre. “This was the beginning of The Shed in this world. She wasn’t in there she was up there.” said Errollorre pointing to the sky.
“Ugly elf in sky?” asked Troll.
“Well, not exactly.” said Errollorre. “She is part of what the ancient ones called “the latesco.”
“What that word?” asked Troll.
“It’s a word the wizard’s use that means ‘watcher’ or one who lurks.” said Errollorre.
Troll gave Errollorre a confused look.

“It’s like this Troll.” said Errollorre. “The spirit of The Shed calls to many like minded souls to come and join it. Many like Jacy and the others find their way there through many different paths. But they answer the call whether consciously or not relatively quickly.
The shy or timid ones like Aria hold back at first and through the power of the inviting spirit, they watch the activities in the Shed. They lurk in the shadows until they are ready to make themselves known to the others. They are the latesco or lurkers.”
“Ugly elf woman watch us in sky?” asked Troll. “She watch herself looking through window?”
“I don’t know Troll.” said Errollorre. “This traveling in the time stream changes things in confusing ways.”
“How you know wizard words?” asked Troll.
“I don’t know that either.” said Errollorre looking at the wizard Carl’s ring that he now wore. “Ever since I’ve been wearing this ring, strange dreams and thoughts, and memories have been entering my mind.”

Suddenly Troll stood up and sniffed the air.
“Troll smell food.” said Troll.
“You’re smelling that tin garbage can by the house.” said Errollorre.
“It smell good.” said Troll walking towards the house.
“Troll no!” said Errollorre. “You might be seen.”
“Troll hungry.” said Troll. “Troll eat quick.”

Troll lifted the lid off the large tin garbage can.
It was filled with empty beer bottles, half eaten donuts, bacon bits and grease and other unidentifiable objects.
“Goood.” said Troll as he buried his head in the can and began eating everything.
Errollorre tried not to watch because the sight was making him feel a little queasy.
But then he noticed the inside door behind the screen door of the house open.

edit on 18-11-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
continued..
Errollorre tried to signal Troll to run but couldn’t get his attention.
Aria saw Errollorre waving his hands and ran around the corner and peeked out at the scene.
Coming out of the doors, backwards was Gordi!
He was lifting and carrying a yellow bureau to dry it's wet paint outside in the sun.
On the top of the bureau balancing precariously was a can of yellow paint.

Gordi backed out of the door and turned the bureau towards the sun.
He never noticed Troll standing behind him with his head buried in the garbage can.
“Ah maybe just a wee bit of paint on the edge for a touch up.” said Gordi to himself.
Holding the can of yellow paint in one hand and a brush in the other Gordi delicately painted a few spots where the paint was thin.

The sound of Gordi’s voice made Troll take his head out of the garbage can and stand straight up behind Gordi.
“That be fine.” said Gordi as he admired his paint job.
He turned around and stared straight into the hairy chest of Troll.
Gordi looked up to see Troll looking down at him. Bits of bacon and donuts clinging to the ends of Troll's fang-like teeth.

Gordi jumped back spilling paint on his hands and splashed a few drops into his eyes to temporarily blind himself.
Troll looked at Errollorre who signaled to run, and Troll ran and dove behind a distant bush.
Gordi rubbed his eyes on his shirt sleeve, blinked and looked around at the now empty space behind the house.
“Ach wot has TrueBrit put in me drink?” said Gordi. “I think I might have to try a wee bit more.”

Gordi went inside the house and Errollorre , Troll and Aria resumed the positions they had before.
“Ugly elf still looking in window.” said Troll.
“I know Troll, I know.” sighed Errollorre.

Aria continues to watch Jacy in the house.

Hello, I'm Cody!"
A smiling man came over and kissed Jacy on the hand.
"Pleased to make your acquaintance, m'lady."
Jacy blushed and smiled back at him. She turned to Jane and asked, "How many people are there here?"
Jane laughed as she replied, "Oh well...you still haven't met fossilera, Serdgiam, TheDoctor46....then there are the others who just pop in for a visit!"
Feeling better for the food and coffee, Jacy started to relax a little.
"Can you tell me more about the dimensions?" she asked.

Night Star moved over to sit beside Jacy.
"What is the last thing you remember, before you became lost?" she inquired.
Taking a moment to think hard, Jacy looked at all the people in the kitchen.
"Well...I was on my computer. I was sad...feeling lonely...just me and Sophie...and...I don't know...I think I fell asleep?" she trailed off.
"NO! You woke up!" Tsu insisted.
Every head was nodding in agreement.

"But...I woke up in the woods? How did I get from my apartment...to the woods?"
She threw her hands up, not understanding how everyone else seemed so calm. Sensing her frustration, TrueBrit stood up, towering over the others.
"The computer carried your thoughts and emotions through time and space, alerting your soul family." he explained calmly. "We used focus and intent to slide you into this dimension, so you could be with us here."
Having no response to that information, Jacy just sat and blinked a few times.
"Why are you wearing bunny slippers?" she whispered to the big man.
"Bad feet!" he said, matter-of-factly.
"Nothing makes any sense...." she replied. "Do you have tea parties with Mad Hatters too?"
Jane laughed out loud. "We have parties all the time. It's all a big party! Parties and rainbows!"

At that moment Gordi walked towards the sink and proceeded to wash yellow paint off his hands.
"Ye're all scaring the wee lass!" he exclaimed. "Jane, ye're bloody bureau is drying in the sun...why don't you take the lass on a tour? Show her around a bit?"
Tsu and Night Star jumped up and clapped their hands.
"Show her the dragons!"
"Show her the shed!"
Jacy stood up and motioned towards the half empty rum bottle. "May I?" she asked.
TrueBrit poured a shot into her coffee mug. She tossed back the shot and grimaced.
"I'm expecting a white rabbit to come running through the room, yelling "I"m late...I'm late...for a very important date!" She giggled a little nervously.
TrueBrit threw his head back and guffawed. "How do you think I got my slippers?" he said with a wink.

edit on 18-11-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I have to for food stamps/medicaid. It's a requirement.

ETA: Now, if I won the lotto or something I'd do it a few times a week or donate. Well, I'd definitely donate. Most of the food there looks like it's about to go bad soon.
edit on 18-11-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Greetings Shedizens!

I, Magister Kaelci, in secret intrigue with the Bar Pixies, have created these fantastic Afternoon De-Stress Ice Cream Cocktails for your perusal and subsequent imbibification.

Enjoy!

(No, seriously - Having a really really stressful day so far. An afternoon cocktail was gratefully accepted and now here's hoping the remainder of this day becomes more tolerable.)

edit on 18 11 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Kaelci, lovely star studded sky! Sorry you have been so stressed lately. If there's anything I can do, let me know!
The ice cream drink looks fantastic! YUM!!!!!

Hiya Chooch! Nothing like a good hamburger!

Errollorre, what an amazing story entry! Loved it!! I so miss our lost Shed members, but mention them in every Shed as well as our lurkers. They will always be a part of this realm and a part of us.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hiya Skiddy! Yes I assumed it was because of that. I just hope they give you things that you are physically capable of doing. Great that you'll have your medical card and can finally start getting checked out and will have things documented for when you file for disability. Much luck and love my friend!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedpeeps,
and Good Evening to those of you in the nether parts!

Chrissie has taken the boys down to our Island hideaway and I'm all alone in Castle Gordi for the weekend...
(No Chocolate Cookies this time
)
I'm loaded with the cold unfortunately, and didn't want to spend the weekend grumping at the kids.

I've made a start on pulling the Shed Christmas video together... I've got a couple of ideas, but am really just winging it so far!
Please remember to send me any Christmassy Images and short video clips that you may have if you'd like them included in the finished video! (It will be just for the shed, and no one will be identified by name in the video! so you can submit your images anonymously if you prefer! - I won't tell!)

I had a weird deja-vu moment when I logged in here this morning...
I felt like I'd seen this page of posts before??? It was quite spooky.

Anyway, I shall be popping in and out throughout the weekend.
I hope that you have a greeeeeeeeeeeeeat one!

PS - My new favourite word of the week.... ::::FANFARE OF TRUMPETS::::

"imbibification"

Nice one B!

BigG

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Approved !!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Imbibification?

What does it mean?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
All right! My weather ability is slowly coming back to me. I just tested it yesterday. It was completely cloudy, so at 1000 hours I started going into my Deep State. At 1300 hours patches of blue sky started punching through the clouds. By 1330, the entire sky was cleared - all blue and sunny. After I've interrupted my Deep State, the sky became cloudy once again.

Second test today!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I love your avatar!

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join