It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Whiskey is real good in coffee too!
Congrats Bro!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

No Whiskey for me yet , is only 2 pm here.

Its been raining here in Northern California. The first big raindrops started comming down as I was gathering firewood. We are snuggly warm now, and I have a pot of home made celery, onion, carrot, parsley, and garlic soup on the stove simmering. I will puree it and serve it with dill on top , and with a dollop of sour cream

edit on 19-11-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Hey Rider! Tool Rox!!!!!! I'll raise Ya two more!!

edit on 19-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Good morning everyone!!

I believe congratulations go to Gordi! I'll share with you one of those Ice Cream Cocktails I created yesterday, but perhaps a dash of scotch in yours? Would that even work well? I'm not sure, EXPERIMENTING TIME!! Haha.

Imbibification! I wrote it, and the red wiggly line taunted me telling me that it wasn't a real word, but pffft, it sounds quite snazzy at least... so I'll happily keep using it... unsure of saying it really fast three times in a row though, especially after imbibing...!! Can't even do it when sober LOL.

Dave will tell you that I'm very articulate, but pssssh, he's totally fibbing, my crazy accent jumbles everything. Was trying to find a certain Carl Barron skit that makes fun of a thing I do when I jumble my speech, but, found this instead. This'll do! Some laughs for the Shed this morning!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Thanks B!
Yes, Scotch Whisky would work just fine in my Imbibification, thank you!

Cool Video too! I haven't seen him before but that was funny!

Gx

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That was funny

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

As Dragon Gaurdian of The Land of Shed, I do here by Proclamate that the new word, "Imbibification" is here by noted as Originating from the Talented Kaelci and will forever more Be Hers!!! This is Indeed noted By Decree of Dragons and Shedarians alike as a Snazzy sounding Word!!!

We shall now ALL Imbificate !!!

Oh! By the Way, That video is some funny stuff!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ooeee the psuedaephidrine is taking affect on my sinuses and now I am awake and aware I have somehow been trapped watching the Hallmark channel all day.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Ohhh the hallmark channel!!? Be careful You do not get forever caught in there!! Or You will find Yourself being overly nice to people... We can't have that now can we?! LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

lol these movies are god awful.

Is it weird if they make you cry? Asking for a friend.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

lol these movies are god awful.

Is it weird if they make you cry? Asking for a friend.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hey Syx,
I was thinking of putting this in your dragon thread.
I remember watching these as a kid. (Early sixties)
Before Jim Henson hit the big time.
I particularly like the second commercial.
It still makes me laugh.

edit on 19-11-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Ummmm. Yah. Crying is ok Zazz! Even I have been smitten with emotions on some of those flix, making Me teary eyed and with a lump in My throat!

So Tell Your "friend", that it is ok to cry sometimes when watching those movies...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

LMFAO!!! YES Please post that in My Thread!!! I am still smiling!! I loved the way The Dragon kept knocking over the items of the shelves!!! Cracked Me up!!! Thanx for that!!!

Hey Erroll?! JINX! You owe Me a Coke!!!(We posted at the same time, but I caught it first!!!)LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
CC just sent Me this cute little Guy, and I just had to post Him now!!!
He's also going in My thread!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Zazz I thought You, and others here, would like this one!!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

haha!
Love it

gotta say no self respecting cat of mine would allow that rat to live!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yah but that Cat loves His master!!! LMFAO!!!

Awww! Looky here!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ok so I felt like writing. Here is My entry to My on going Tale...
I know not when I last posted...

(Previously...)
The two 15 foot tall four armed visitors to Accasia were soon shaking hands with and talking to others outside of The Shed. "Won't You come with Us into The Shed!" CC said to one of the tall creatures. "I think You will like what You see inside of the small building!" She finished with smiling.

"Go.. inside of that?!" Razor asked CC. It does not seem that we will fit in there! Especially if others are to go in there as well!" He said with a look of disbelief.

Laughing out loud Syx spoke up with, "Let not the size of the outside have you believe You will not fit in there!" He said smiling. "There are many wonders within that amazing place!!" He finished with, flashing a toothy grin...

"Let Us be the judge of that." Mawn said calmly while turning towards The Shed. The group walked slowly in the direction of The Shed. A small Elf opened the door and said to the two tall strangers, "Enter if You will! Beware the pixies, Who are always in a mischievious mood!" He said while sweeping his arm towards the open door.

Ash and Spark, the two Bragons, Dragon and PolarBear mixed twins, were giggling as the two tall beings stooped over in order to fit through the doorway. Razor and Mawn were inside now looking around with wide eyed wonder.

"I cannot believe this place! It is bigger inside here than in the Pyramid!!" Razor spoke up with. "I am simply dumfounded!!"
"How can this be?!" Mawn finished for Him.

"Isn't this truly amazing!?" The small elf asked the Two large visitors. The look on their faces was priceless! They were definitely in awe of the sights before them.

(Now...)

The two 15 foot tall Visitors to The Land of Shed were awestruck with the size of the interior of the small structure,The Shed. Inside it held hallways of endless lengths, corridors going every which way, and rooms of endless dimensions!

"This place is fantastic!" Said the bewildered Mawn, the Female from the Orion star system. Each of Her four arms were pointing in different directions as She took in the splendor of what She could see! "I know not even what else to say about Your Home!: She said wide eyed and smiling...

"This is just the beginning of an awesome journey!! I can feel it!!" Said Razor, the tall Male visitor. The two tall beings looked a each other, locked their eyes to one another and began to chant. It was a rythmic sound, similar to cicadas in the trees, with an underlying bass sound, like the moan of Wolves in the wild...

On and on went the sounds. Others began to become enchanted by the rythm, and could feel it in their souls...

The sky outside of the Shed split open! It revealed another realm, one of many stars!!

From the miles long opening, other beings, 15 feet tall, began to float into the land of the shed. Down they came, one by one until there was a large group of the tall visitors, standing around the fire pit outside of the shed.

The chanting sounds were repeated by the other visitors, and the sound grew louder, until the entire land shook, from the reverberations.

"What is this?!" A Large Grey Dragon hollered out loud, breaking the chanting sounds. "Stop this at once!!" He ordered to the tall beings.

They all stood still, slowly dropping their arms to their sides. There were a few dozen of the 15 foot tall Beings, now staring at the Dragon...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

more more more...that was good hun...so love to read these..i dont always post about them but i do give them all stars to others as well..

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join