It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

I'm sure you can get 4% beer from the Pixy Bar and that way you don't have to worry!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jdennis10
a reply to: Night Star

[quote] Thank you I will pick a room now and would love a dragon ride. That sounds really neat.[/quote]

If I may be so bold.....this closet has a magical sensation waiting for you........

Enjoy your trip.

TT

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thank you JinMI, a good idea.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Chooch, your passion for trains is amazing! I'm telling you, you must sell your photos, they are so professional!

Jd, I'm a light weight these days when it comes to drinking. I'm a cheap date. LOL Oh, there's a coffee pot in the kitchen and other beverages in the fridge and lots of food!

TT, I love that image!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 45 of the Shed 12

The Last Itty Bitty Bit
“Do stay strong, young miss. I know not what will happen.”

Kaelci refused to respond and instead returned her gaze to the corridor, hiding her shock as she saw that they faced a corridor no longer; the area they were standing in had since transformed into a cavernous chamber, a perfect circle of which they stood in the exact centre, the ghostly red flames surrounded them completely and seemed to be closing in upon them.

Sighing heavily, anxiety and exasperation combined as Kaelci threw her arms up into the air and simply awaited the fire's touch.

Today’s Itty Bitty Bit!
The red flames of the ghostly fires crept ever onward. Within moments of Kaelci’s exasperated gesture the flames had crossed half the chamber and were nearly upon them, and yet, she simply waited, standing not unlike a statue; she knew not why she stood motionless though it soon became evident as the encroaching flames began to pause, all that surrounded her coming to a halt, and suddenly, there came the unexpected tones of a guttural voice hissing into her ear, into her very mind.

”Intricate darkness does creep within
A strange blend of joy and despair
It edges about cacophonous din
Enshrouds with naught but a care
Yet here stands one of ancient mind
And one of fledgling blood
The passage beyond lays far behind
Dare you escape the impending flood?”

Kaelci could not blink, her body as stone, the inability to breathe an ache across her chest as she strained to make sense of the bizarre words reverberating about her mind. Suddenly she heard Darien’s voice whispering behind the harsh words from this voice unknown.

”It seems you have picked up yet another long-lost mage, dear lady. This is becoming quite the habit! Tsk tsk. Remain calm, the runes will react soon enough.”

The runes! Of course.

She focused on calming her mind, the guttural voice within a roar in the background as a strange peace washed over her, the runes intricately woven within her robes noted that which was amiss and came to life, shining golden and bright in order to serve their lady Magister.

The golden light flared brightly, encompassing all that lay around them, awakening their bodies from their unnatural stillness as the red flames seemed to shudder and retreat from the golden light. The unwanted inner voice screeching in dismay before it was at last quietened… yet, its presence remained.

Pleased to be able to move her head, her body, to be able to breathe once more, Kaelci turned to Darien and looked at him worriedly, questioningly, before voicing her sudden concerns.

“Why me?! What draws them to me!? First Sita, and now whoever this is. I hope it stays quiet!”

Darien shook his head and smiled his usual smile.

“I do not know, and yet I doubt that your sudden passenger will remain silenced, young miss. Nonetheless the flames have retreated and we may continue upon our way; we do want to return to the Lands at some point, yes?”

“And what about my… passenger? What will we do with it?”

Darien shrugged nonchalantly, that infuriating grin still plastered upon his face.

“I’m certain that all pieces will complete our puzzle soon enough.”

He offered her his hand, a mischievous glint in his eye, and sighing to herself, Kaelci weaved her fingers about his and they made their way to the chamber’s edge. The red fires flickered about the edges, shuddering at their approach, recoiling as Kaelci reached towards them and bade them separate to allow their passage.

The way was open once more.

edit on 16 11 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I bid you all a sweet, tender night of loving and caressing dreams. Good Night. One of my FAVES of All Time! Peace and Love

Sleep well.

TT

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Wonderful my dear Kaelci!!!
Hmmm...I wonder what will happen next?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 1TruthTeller

Sweet dreams Hun!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Chooch, your passion for trains is amazing! I'm telling you, you must sell your photos, they are so professional!

Jd, I'm a light weight these days when it comes to drinking. I'm a cheap date. LOL Oh, there's a coffee pot in the kitchen and other beverages in the fridge and lots of food!

TT, I love that image!!!!!!!

I'm still thinking about doing that. It hasn't slipped from my mind just yet. I can take some great photos when I want to. I'll admit to two things though. When I take some craptastic photos, they can come out being very craptastic. I like to think that I take video better than I do photos.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Chooch, I've seen many of your photos and they are just amazing! Make yourself some money with your talent! Do it! Do it!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1TruthTeller

...NIGHT has ordained me Sir TT....or really TT for short....LOl

Hey TT - I'm going to call you "Nefer" from now on....

@Jdennis10 - Hey there Jde, welcome to the shedlands.
(We already have a JD kicking around here somewhere... do you have a preferred name / nickname we could use?)

Coffee pot is on the stove, beers are in the cooler, the logs are on the fire... you can leave your cares and worries behind the door next to mine... I'll just nip out and get you some anti-Demon spray and we'll be sorted!

PS - Watch out for the Pixies and NEVER feed Kaelci after midnight!!!

BigG

PS - Jiminy, I'm ROFL at "Idiot in Tin Foil"!!!! Love that one!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Night, Martin, thank you for your kind words.

I'm resting (well, I'll be trying to) for a couple of days, a big hug to all of you!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Good morning! I am dragging this morning! I stayed up a little too late last night playing around with some pictures.

a reply to: SyxPak
a reply to: ccbears
OMGosh guys, he is absolutely adorable!!!! You two must be so proud!

a reply to: JinMI
Very cool! So the difference in the steel hardness makes it easier or harder? Does the machine do the guide work or do you have to do the detail work? Your little one is such a cutie! I love the expressions he makes.

a reply to: 1TruthTeller
Good morning TT! How are you today? Other than strange (which is just another word for unique) So where in VA are you located? I am in southern WV

a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Yeah more story!!!! Oh, mom is now reading along with your story line. I think she is almost caught up, she said to let you know how great you are doing

a reply to: WalkInSilence
WIS! That picture is sooo cute!!!!! I love to see animals that shouldn’t be friends getting along.

Cooch Is that a Gino’s pizza I see before me!?! YUM! I think I may need one of those tonight….or the philly cheese steak sub. Oh man I’m going to be thinking of Gino’s all day! (Just saw it was Wally World but I still got Gino’s on the brain)

a reply to: Jdennis10

Welcome JDennis, it is always wonderful to see a new face within The Shed. Grab you a comfy chair, the pixies will be by shortly with something to eat or drink. And no worries, we have a Shed full of warriors and dragons. No demons will be getting you here!

a reply to: kaelci
Good morning sweetness! And thank you so much for the newest story entry!!! I will be reading it with my coffee as soon as this reply is complete!

a reply to: Night Star
Anything exciting on your agenda for the day? Have you had a chance to browse through Netflix and find anything good? I haven’t watched it yet but someone was telling me about a show called Bomb Girls. She said it is really good, I might check it out tonight.

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
You will be so proud! I actually did my homework!!!

a reply to: swanne
What a beautiful picture!!! Yes make sure you get some rest. Even if you are feeling better it is easy to take a step back while on the mend.

Well I got registered yesterday for my classes! I will be taking Cyber Crime, Computer Systems Security, Information Security, (I wanna take Homeland Security but not sure it will be offered this Spring yet), Cyber Warfare, Management of Information Systems, and fundamentals of nutrition. I’m excited but a bit nervous. It will all even out once I get started…just getting to that point!
OK, this has now turned into a novel….so I’m walking away! LOL

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I'll admit it......... I had a calzone with ham and sausage from Gino's the other day Jess.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I've thought it over...I need a pubwitch. Lol

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I will be taking Cyber Crime, Computer Systems Security, Information Security, (I wanna take Homeland Security but not sure it will be offered this Spring yet), Cyber Warfare, Management of Information Systems, and fundamentals of nutrition.

Wow, pretty impressive! I envy you. Sounds way cooler than Physics! Physics is boring me.

If you don't mind me asking... What do you intend to do with all this study? Work in Defense? Ooh, that would be awesome!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I wish! Right now I am a Server Administrator at a community hospital. They came to me a couple months ago and asked if I would be interested in moving up (we have retirees leaving in the next 2-4 years). I currently have 2 AS degrees but need another if I move up. They have a bachelor degree called a Regent that they offer here. It is a mix of life, work, other experiences. So I just had to pick so many credit hours (but they can be anything as long as I have my cores in). I'm taking nutrition to meet my science but otherwise just picked classes I thought were interesting.

I've never played with the security side of things and thought it would be neat.

Physics boring!!! OMG, I can't imagine!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Well done Jessie - you get a gold star for doing your homework!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I've got a degree in Applied Physics..... Oh My Gawd... YES it is THE most Boring subject on the Planet!!!! ugh....
I want my student days back!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

At least you'll be getting some action. Cyber war is the new war, you'll be kicking butts!

Physics is absolutely getting boring. Mainstream "science" has become closed to new ideas, it seeks only to protect old models and the institutions which are part of the circle. You can't get noticed and get your message across unless you become part of the circle.

Boring. I miss Tesla and those guys who weren't afraid to question and rock the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join