It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Lol that one cracks me up every time I see it!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

more...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Yeah, what I drink (not just beer, also tea and soft drinks) make up for about half the calories I consume daily.

Kids, don't do what I'm doing. Bad habit.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Lol

Ooh, I know what to recycle the "empties" into:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Gordi, yes I did indeed see the movie! LOL

Syx, love the dragon pics and sayings! LOL

Aww John, thanks for mentioning the kindness!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: Night Star

Gordi, never feed Kaelci after midnight? Bahahahaha! I almost spit my coffee out!....
....John and Gordi, more smart cookies in here! I can't be the only dummy in here, surely!

It's true.... have you seen the movie Gremlins???
She may look cute & cuddly (like Gizmo!!) but..... oh it doesn't bear thinking about!!

Smart cookies? LOL Choc-Chip please!

*giggles innocently*

I also don't like bright lights!

edit on 17 11 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

....Kids, don't do what I'm doing. Bad habit.

I soooooo hope that you're still referring to the eating/drinking habit there!!!! ROFL
DDIG!!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

*giggles innocently*

I also don't like bright lights!

See! I KNEW IT!!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Lol

Now that I read that back, I agree that it sounds just a tad funky.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered what's at the end of the rainbow?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Skiddy - You need help! LOL

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You should see how ice cream is made.

Taste the rainbow!
edit on 17-11-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hmmmmm.............. to eat this entire bag or not? That is the question.............

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

I was thinking the same thing looking at this whole Papa Johns pizza!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Phew finally found you guys again!

I'm posting this on the Eve of my present to myself this year: My haunted asylum tour begins on Friday! I'll be antiquing all the way down, and by Friday night I'll be on my own investigating.

I've had my share of difficulties getting ready - You'd think most stores would carry a red-flashlight (instead of a traditional bright yellow or white beam, it uses a blood-red beam to help preserve your night vision), but I had to make my own.

I'll be taking a camcorder, a notebook, and a voice recorder. I also have my phone and another digital camera. Most of the electronics will be used for a short investigation on my end (I plan on using most while I'm sleeping). The notebook is for my observations.

Now, that said, I have a slight advantage over everyone else attending, considering that I can somewhat sense entities without the gadgets.

I'll be reporting back with plenty of stories when I get back.

-foss

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Antiquing and a haunted tour...I'm so jealous! I cannot wait to hear of your experiences Foss!!!! So good to see you again, my friend!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hi fossilera -

Not sure we've met - call me Shep.

kaelci wait, you're a mogwai?

Skid Mark that is funny and disturbing at the same time. Gold? For real? HAHA!

I'm taking Mrs. Shepherd and our little sheep on a trip over Thanksgiving week, starting in just a few hours. Not sure how much I'll be able to log in & post. SO, how about another story episode for you guys? I'll post in a bit.

ETA: Good morning, Mayor Night Star your Elveness!

edit on 11-18-2016 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Page 5 (Shed 12) - The First Round (includes a link to all previous episodes)
Page 28 - Scars
Page 53 - Sparring
Page 56 - Blood
Page 57 - Char

Today's episode: Like Angels Singing

Gaalen was silently annoyed with himself. The Seeress kept intruding on his thoughts. She might be beautiful, but he really could not stand the woman. She was cold and heartless, she thought of nothing but herself. She didn’t care that he and his men were actually trying to help her. She couldn’t have the faintest idea how rough parts of Avaanse could be, but she insisted on trying to block his efforts at every turn. It would be just his luck to find out his men had been killed and she was lying in an alley way with a knife in her gut.

Such rebellious thoughts seemed to make his kir burn, and distracted him from what he should be about.

He made his way to the palace library, hoping to catch Uwen there. It was a good bet – Uwen was usually at the library. Aside from his insatiable appetite for books, Uwen's father was the Master Librarian, the husband of Gaalen’s aunt, the Lady Cathis Braeghe. His uncle Ithan Gorulyver yi-Braeghe was a rotund man with a round face and bright eyes who always seemed to be thinking of many things at once. He would abruptly change the subject of your conversation, then just as abruptly change it back. A difficult man to follow, but Gaalen had seen his vast knowledge of history demonstrated.

The heavy oak door to the library creaked slightly as Gaalen breached it. In the center of the library was a depression, four steps down from the walkway, tiled in bluish slate and white marble. Above him the great glass dome – an engineering feat Gaalen could simply not understand – brought light from the clear blue sky outside. Shelves of redheart wood lined walls, packed with tomes of all shapes, sizes, and colors and marked now and again with stairs to the two additional catwalks that circled the room, allowing the librarians access to the tallest shelves. To the left and right, and on the far side were additional doorways, going to other sections of the library.

Uwen was there, as expected, but he was not alone. Sir Turinen stood on the walkway that circled the edge of the round room. To Gaalen’s great surprise, Lady Meron sat across the table from Uwen. At the sound of the door Uwen looked up at him and smiled.

“Gaalen! Dei tae vinó ae yántoe Maeóshai Misitrae Siere Meron?” he said deliberately, gesturing toward the Seeress.

“What is this, Uwen?”

“Have you met the Seeress Lady Meron? She is from the Caimrée,” he said gleefully, referring to the ancient lineage of the Eastholds. “I love Caimrée, it is such a musical language. Didn’t you have to study it at the Bastion?”

“I fear not, cousin. Perhaps you can instruct me sometime.”

“Oh, by the House of Mercy you would not want that! I am terrible at it. Seeress Meron would be a much better instructor for you. She makes it sound like angels singing.”

“Angels,” said Gaalen flatly. He pursed his lips unconsciously.

Uwen looked from Gaalen to Siere, then back to Gaalen, clearly confused.

“You flatter me, Master Uwen. An angel, I certainly am not, but Caimrée is my native language, yes. To answer your question,” she continued, “Lord Captain Braeghe and I have already met. Tanthalsa étwe gresdé, Tsuran Braeghe.” She inclined her head the slightest fraction to Gaalen.

Gaalen bowed stiffly. “Seeress.”

He executed the absolute minimum expected. She arched an eyebrow at him.
Uwen blinked, obviously sensing a sudden chill in the air, and barked a laugh that sounded just a bit forced. “But of course, how daft of me. There stands one of my cousin’s men keeping you safe from us dastardly denizens of the library.” He chuckled again and bowed before sitting down. Gaalen had to smile at his awkward cousin in spite of his irritation at finding the Seeress here. He had wanted to speak to Uwen alone.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Good morning! Just a quick fly-by. Today is a bit crazy. We have a few off work (which always makes things fun) and I have to go back by the college to finish up some paperwork.

Shep - Have fun and be safe! I hope you have a great Holiday!

Foss - We expect some great pictures and stories!!!!! I am so envious of you!!!

Night - Found another one show on Netflix Black Mirror (not sure if I like it or not yet! LOL)

I will be locked into lurker mode over the weekend but will be reading along.

[[[HUGS]]] Love you all!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Good day everyone.

I took my morning walk.

Now for some coffee.
It's my day off so I'm off to do some chores,
perhaps get some writing done.
Until later, have a donut. lol

edit on 18-11-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join