It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hey guys just stopping by to say what's up, watching some football, my team has the week off, after a tough loss by the refs of course, anyway just wanted to stop by and say hey.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello King and Kaelci, Skiddy and Gordi and anyone hanging out and watching from afar!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Mark just got us Netflix! Yay!!!!!!!! We had no cable, not even regular television, no reception. Now we'll have the movie wars going on. LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Check the show Stranger Things out. You won't be sorry.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Good evening everyone.
I notice sometimes when it's slow in the Shed folks will post a favorite song.
Usually heavy metal or something relativity hip.
Me on the other hand post songs performed by...me.
That shows you what an egomaniac I am.
Nevertheless this confession of self promoting doesn't stop me.
Nor does the lack of my ability and knowledge of doing anything current or hip.
So with that being said here's a video put to a track of me singing a classic Bob Dylan song.
(I can't help myself.)

Tom

edit on 13-11-2016 by Errollorre because: Man..can I clear out a room.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I will check it out later Skiddy.

Tom, wonderful voice! Thanks for sharing the vid! You should be playing out like Gordi! Send Gail my love! Miss her so much!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

Good evening everyone.
I notice sometimes when it's slow in the Shed folks will post a favorite song.

Good evening to you Sir, I will wager that if we had yours or Gordi's talent all the songs would be home spun. The two of you have a gift.

Usually heavy metal or something relativity hip.

We are an eclectic community, I have such a wide range from Gregorian chant to Techno. Over a thirteen hundred years of coverage.

Me on the other hand post songs performed by...me.
That shows you what an egomaniac I am.

My Mother gave me one bad habit. To never be shy of taking pride in an honest achievement.
I say bad because people frown at healthy pride. We put our light under a bushel and expect, passive aggressively that others appraise our achievements, and God help us if we refer to our own work. Bahh.
Be proud my friend.

Oh a wonderful rendition, your voice sings true.
edit on 13-11-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Words Words Words

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

I REALLY like that one Tom... in fact... it could be my new favourite Tom-tune!
Are you playing the instruments on that one too? The harmonica is great.

Oh, and by the way.... YOU AND GAIL need to send me some Christmas too!!!! mwahaha!!!

G

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

...Tom, wonderful voice! Thanks for sharing the vid! You should be passing out like Gordi! Send Gail my love! Miss her so much!

Fixed it for you!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

We are an eclectic community, I have such a wide range from Gregorian chant to Techno. Over a thirteen hundred years of coverage...
...Oh a wonderful rendition, your voice sings true.

I need to knock out a Gregorian-Techno Rock/Reggae Folk song for you! LOL

And YES!! That's what I like about Tom's singing too - he Sings "True"!
Great description,

G

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Thought that I would try and take a photo of tonight's super moon

Turns out... that... I need a much more zoomy lens! I have three lenses for my camera, and not one of them is a telephoto.. but you know, that doesn't stop me from trying.

So, without further ado, the best photo I was able to take tonight, haha!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

oooh, when I saw that B was posting a "moon" photo.... I got all excited!!!!

DDIG!!
It's OK!!!

It's just a Mushroom!!!

Some people just have dirty minds in here!!

Isn't it a lovely thing to look up and see!! (The Moon!)
I will hopefully be looking at the same thing tonight.... if the cloud thins enough for me to see ANYTHING here!!

BigG

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans!!!! I wish I could post a video so you could see just how amazing my dancing lights are. It looks like a million red & green fireflies are dancing all over the house.

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
You crack me up!!! OMGosh what a good laugh this morning. HAHAHA

a reply to: kaelci
That’s an awesome pic (even if Gordi was expecting more!) Mine didn’t turn out that good!

a reply to: WalkInSilence

My Mother gave me one bad habit. To never be shy of taking pride in an honest achievement.

THIS!!!!!!! So often pride is something these days we should hide and not boast of pride….well I disagree. I think your mother gave you a WONDERFUL habit. I think people SHOULD show pride in all they do!!!

a reply to: Night Star
I second the show that Skid is telling you about! It is awesome! I can’t wait for season 2!

a reply to: Errollorre
Tom! Thank you soooo much for sharing!!! I LOVE your music!!!!

a reply to: King Seesar
Hello King! I was loving football this weekend!!! I managed to win BOTH my fantasy games (unless Jeremy Hill flops tonight).

a reply to: swanne
LOVE the pictures!!!! Especially the Mark Twain saying, how perfect!!!!
a reply to: 1TruthTeller
I wanted to wish you a belated hello!!! We always love seeing new faces within The Shed. I’m sure the pixies have already fixed you up with something nice to eat and drink and hopefully you have settled in nicely!

OK guys, it’s Monday morning so I’m chugging the coffee and trying to appear more human….it’s kinda working! LOL
[[[HUGS]]] and love to everyone I missed!!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

ooooh - I could pinch that snowman & lights photo for the Christmas Video!

Thank you!

G

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
A friend (AB) could use some support.

I am sure most of you would want to drop in heer thread.

She has been there for so many of us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

((hugs))

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I took a walk through the forest this morning seeking peace.
I made a discovery.
When seeking inner peace don't look at my own photograph.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Have to run out for my Doctor's appointment and lunch with my Sister! Sorry, didn't have time to reply to everyone.

Tom, I did see your photo, and it's an awesome one of you!

Chirp, I ran into AB's thread and replied. That's all I have time for now right now.

Love you all!!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I was told a story by my Grandfather in the 60s about the old country where we lived and why we left. Grandfather was born in Turkey at the base of mount Ararat in 1900. He was Armenian. He said that the Muslim Turks snuck into our city and burned down the church, murdered the missionaries, and then burned down the college.

Great Grandmother went to a tent meeting, and " The "Prophecy" was read and given to the people. They were told that they must leave the country and go to the United States. She went home and told great Grandpa, and he said ok, and went on ahead to the US to prepare a place for his family. I was just a little kid when Grandpa told me this, and when I asked Dad years later about the prophecy he hadnt a clue what it was, or where or who it came from.

Yesterday while doing searches about Armenia and prophecy, I unexpectantly found the needle in the Haystack.
A Russian family came over the mountain from Russia down into Armenia. They had a special son who was 11, who couldnt read or write, but was able to copy what he saw both letters, sentences and maps. This was in the 1850s. They took what he copied down into town where some elders could read, and they were amazed. It warned of a coming Holocaust in Armenia, where all would die. It gave instructions to proceed across the oceans, and into the Atlantic ocean, and to land on the East coast of United States, then proceed across the nation and live on ther West coast around LA, long before there was a big city there.
My father was born in LA, It is where my grandparents ended up.
So anyway...... The plot thickens.

We listened to that prophecy and did what it said, and all who stayed behind were killed (1.5 million dead).

During my research yesterday, I found that were 2 prophecys written by the child. The first which we followed, and another that was sealed in the 1800s, not to be opened until the future. It pertained to the Armenians that went to California, and that there would be another holocaust of some type in the future, and this would tell them where to go once again.

That second prophecy is reportedly still sealed, and either in the hands of the same family of in a Russian church in the LA area underr guard. The letter is supposedly an instant death sentence to anone who opens it who is not the correct person. Reportedly 2 people have died who tried to open it. The family who has it refuses to speak to anyone about it, in any way shape or form. There is very little information available online.

Im kind of a skeptic, but because of the information I was passed 50 years ago by a family member as to why we are here...... well .... I sure would like to hear what the second letter has to say

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So, I just got back from "community service" that I have to do for food/medical assistance. OMFG I hurt so bad! I'd told the woman who interviewed me at the welfare office that I suffer from chronic pain and can't lift, bend, or anything like that because my back, knees, and shoulders are messed up. What's she do? Send me to a place where I have to do just that. I made sure the person in charge knew I was hurting. I hope they put it on my paperwork. This is messed up. I have to do 26 hours a month of this crap. I think they're trying to kill me.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hi Sheddites!

Sorry I've been scarce, but I'm caught up now!

Hello and welcome to 1TruthTeller, call me Shep. I'm pretty new here too.
Have some gruit, I brewed it but the pixies may have sprinkled something in there during bottling while I wasn't looking. You've been warned.

Great story entries and poems, people - Syx, I read Two Storms - really awesome. And to kaelci and Mayor Night Star your Elveness, I'm loving how the stories are progressing. I'll post another episode of Gaalen & Siere's story, which - full disclosure - is about to take a bit of a darker turn.

Hi TNMockingbird! [Shep waves enthusiastically]
Good to see you! I checked out AB's thread - thanks for posting it here.

ETA: Oh! And I forgot - swanne very nice story entry also! Well done!
edit on 11-14-2016 by PrairieShepherd because: because I'm absent minded

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join