It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 12

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Just droppin in for a sec, or two, three?!

I'm currently making a longer reply, so bare (bear?) with Me. No not like that silly peeps!!LOL!!

(Waving to everyone from another universe. In this one I'm bearly human!!LOL! Oh Man I kill Me.... I can BEARLY stand up I'm so sore from laughing!!!...)

Ok I have more to add now.
Gordi and Tom I'll try to get something together here from CC and I. Maybe...

a reply to: Errollorre

LOL Tom, A-round(er) I get it!!? If that's how it was meant? Man that was/is a thinker Bud! Geeeeza Loooeeeza!!! No fair MAN... NO Thinking on the weekends PLEASE!!!?!LMAO!!!

(Please say hello to Gail! And Give that little Bug A hug from Us too?!)

a reply to: Skid Mark

Hey Skid! In that clip about the hidden image dealy, they aren't even using one with a SAILBOAT like They said!
I did a screen shot and cropped the image...

Instead, what I see anyway and I could be seeing it wrong, is that it has 3 rows of symbols, 4 items in each going across the image evenly spaced, in it, in 3-d.

Like in the first row, from left to right going across is, first a plus sign, like this, + (but remember it is in 3-d), then after that is an egg, then a diamond, then a star.
Next row has 4 eggs standing on the larger end, in various cut-a-ways. Last row across the bottom on the image has what looks like Christmas trees viewed from the top down. All 4 look the same.
So You really aren't missing anything!LOL!!

Has anyone noticed in these type of images that sometimes it can be seen in different layers, instead of a solid 3 dimensional image? Know what I mean? ( I just noticed that what I just tried to describe, is how I saw that image?! I don't think it was supposed to show all those items like that?...) Hmmmm.
edit on 12-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Yo.

Hey, BTW I've wrote about multiverses, if ever you're interested! skieswanne.weebly.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Come to think about it, "mayor" sounds rather rubbish... princess is much more poetic! Hehe, Princess Night Star - sounds awesome!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Anyone wants me to change their weather? I'm bored.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Lol stop it, you're making me lose my bearings.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
Anyone wants me to change their weather? I'm bored.

Haha!!! I was talking about you, and this, with Dave last night!

I was complaining about how, you know, it's practically Summer here now, I've just had 5 days in a row of very very humid 36 Celsius weather (about 100 Fahrenheit), there have been afternoon storms almost every one of these days. But. Not for ME! And I want one.

They form all around, and they seem to head straight for me, but then! They're like "nope"! And separate as they reach my town, only to form back together again after they pass my town, and then give all their glory to Brisbane. It's disappointing and I feel left out.

I would LOVE a good storm.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Hm, What's your town?

edit on 12-11-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Gotta go!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

(just editing mention of my town away, since, you know, stalkers could be anywhere, dun dun dunnnn!!)

Apparently there's a teeny something heading for me right now!
.... but, teeny. And watch it go off to the side and not even touch here. Typicallll.
edit on 12 11 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hello Shedizens!
Goodness been a crazy couple of weeks.
Last week particularly was a :

Spent last nights downtime watching movies!
Watched The Revenant, The Brothers Grimsky and Close Encounters.

Hope everyone is well.
Gordi will a pic in a poorly edited santa hat do? Photoshop skills not great.
In the interim, Here is a gif of kitten Versus a Potato.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Hm, I usually clear the sky, but I guess I could use more practice doing the reverse... Sounds like fun!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Okay, I'm off!

See you guys tomorrow morning!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

New here! Stumbled across this forum. Looks like some very nice people. What do you have to do to become a Sheddite? If I have that correct. LOL

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 1TruthTeller

Hello and welcome to The Shed! You have just done all You need to Become a Sheddite!! You may, if You wish, kick back on one of the many sitting Devices!LOL!!
There is an always stocked bar with spirits, and any other beverages You would like to consume!! Welcome!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hi Zazz! Love The images! The Kitten GIF cracked Me up!! Oooh do be careful. There are many pieces of ME scattered all about due to the crack up!!
Oh Man I kill ME!!! LMFAO!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Hello and welcome to The Shed! You have just done all You need to Become a Sheddite!! You may, if You wish, kick back on one of the many sitting Devices!LOL!!
There is an always stocked bar with spirits, and any other beverages You would like to consume!! Welcome!!!

Thank you SyxPak! Cool. For the time being, I'll over in that [corner] observing quietly. But, seems like a fun place to be. Hello Everyone!!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Cooking. Be with you all soon.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You are Welcome! Nice to have meeted You

Well Met STT! Very Well Met Indeed!

(Oh, Is it alright that I call You TT? Or do You have a better preference for name?)
I go by Syx!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Mmmmm smells good! What are We having? Perhaps Roast Boar?

I've some bacon to share!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Hi Kaelci! We live on the bend of the Mississippi River and it seems that Storms break up and go around Us here too! Funny that!

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join