It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Put a sound clip of you and your wife or a video! That would be cool. I was just watching video after video and thinking I should have Mark teach me this song and that song. In the past I would pick up parts of the song, but not the whole thing. It's actually how we started seeing each other, I asked him to teach me how to play guitar. First we were friends and then the next thing you know it, we're married.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

/sigh

That's how they get you! It's actually one of their easiest songs to play. Give it a go!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Think I might do that. At first he'll laugh because I haven't asked him to teach me anything in many years. He will teach me though. He's good at teaching folks.

It's so good to see you here and not lost in Political land. LOL

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Very cool. I'm more of a tech than a player but I still enjoy all aspects of music. Fix em up, sell em off!

Thank you Leaper. I'm still cleaning mud out of my ears.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

My husband fixes up guitars for people sometimes too. I got caught up in youtube land or I would have answered sooner.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

No worries!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Every time I come across one of your posts across the boards, you crack me up, well, unless it's something serious you said.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I try to keep it light...try as I might. So much dis information out there. I fear going forward more than ever. I feel it's up to the lot of us here on ATS to keep an unbiased watchful eye now that the election is over.

Thank you for the kinds words!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

We have lots of watchful eyes in here. The dragons are watching too. They want to make sure things go well.

Sleepy, going to bed now. Goodnight dear Jiminy!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

G'nite Ms. Leaper.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Wow Rider. That is a fantastic account. Thank you for sharing. All though you have a healthy skepticism the story told by your grandfather makes it very plausible.

Life is such a wondrous entity.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
A bear hug to all who need one.

A rare night of wakefulness, perhaps its' the full moon.

I enjoy the silence, it is palpable. All are asleep their dreams floating in the air.
If it wasn't illegal to go the parks at night I would take the dogs for a stroll and listen to the night whispering.
Why do they close the parks at night any way. Thieves and bandits are too lazy to wander in vast dark places.

Have a wonderful day all, as you resurrect from slumber to a new day never seen.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

I need to knock out a Gregorian-Techno Rock/Reggae Folk song for you! LOL

Please do. Now if you would dress in something Monkish with dread locks I would be so thrilled. I prefer Goa trance. It has a years on it's "behind" as I do. We kinda grew up together.

I can't wait to see you with dread locks, a shame to cover your halo though.
LOL

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
WTF happened there??
Is my previous post totally blank??

I made a big long post.... arrgghh!!!

OK, - Just in case anyone missed the previous announcement post a few days ago...

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

As some of you will already know, Tom (Errollorre) and I have been working on our next collaborative song!
And
YES! It's a Shed Christmas Song! YAY!!

BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP! The song will have "The Shed Christmas" as it's theme, and...

We'd love it if YOU (The Shedfolks) could provide some of the images and video clips that we will use in the music video!!

It doesn't have to be complicated or clever!!
A simple photo of you looking Christmassy would do!
If you can manage a wave or silly dance in a short video clip - Even Better!!
You can include family, friends, pets, your home... anything you want really.
Think "Tinsel & Santa Hats" or "Fairy Lights".
Shout "Merry Christmas" even?
So long as it looks Christmassy, but please remember to keep each clip short. (2 or 3 seconds of video will do!)
You are welcome to send as many photos and short video clips as you like and we'll try and include as many as we can.

You can either send the photos and short video clips directly to my email address (which I can PM to you if you don't already have it) OR you can upload your photos and short video clips to a site of your choice and send me the links in PM or Email.
Most of these sites now have a privacy option where NO ONE else can see your images without the specific link, so remember to check the privacy setting when you upload your images.

You won't be identified personally in our music video (we won't be putting names to faces) so you can be as silly and outrageous as you want (within ATS T&C's!!! LOL)

We have already started work on the song, and I'd like to start work on the video ASAP, but we understand that it could take a few days for everyone to see this notice and then organise the photos and/or video clips so...

Let's say
THE END OF NOVEMBER as a deadline for getting the images or links to me?

THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT FUN!!! Come On ShedLand!!! Send me your Gorgeous, Silly, Creative, Christmassy Selves!!

Big G (and T)!!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Very subtle my friend. I see you are speechless.

So unlike you though, did you do a pocket dial?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
My Blank Post earlier was something along the lines of...

I'm on best Behaviour for nightstar!!!

We didn't get to see the Supermoon last night as it was too cloudy, but I managed to get a quick snap of it this morning..

Nice morning here... just wispy cloud with soft Autumn sunshine... would love to get my hammock & stove out to the woods but... Wee Dougie has a bad cold and high temperature so I have to don my "nursey" uniform for the day! (Don't Ask!!)

Happy Tuesday!

G

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Very subtle my friend. I see you are speechless.

So unlike you though, did you do a pocket dial?

hehe - Hiya WIS! ***waves***

I have NO IDEA what I did there! Apart from lose a big long post... (forgot to edit in notepad THEN copy in here! Ugh)
How's U?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
*waves*
it was the less than sign
< - that thingee... mine only works because I used the ascii code for it.

added:
if you quote it, you can see all that was written! for those who may be curious
dun dun dunnnnn.

(or you could just edit it and remove the less than, or type in & l t ; with no spaces)

edit on 15 11 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

How's U?

Good thank you, but must go to sleep again. I doubt that will happen due to the ridiculous image you put in my head. Nurse uniform?
I do hope it isn't pink or baby blue that would not help your poor child's condition.
Now you make him some nice toast and tea. And clean up after you so Chrissy can relax when she gets home.
ZZZZzzzzzzzz

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join