It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

a reply to: kaelci
Good Morning Young Lady.
I hope you are off to conquer the world today.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Good morning WIS! Those huggy kitties are cute

There'll be no world conquering today, perhaps tomorrow... However!! I'll be conquering my pillow in about an hour!!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hi B!

Aaahh!! I did put a left arrow in it! Duh! LOL
Thanks hunny!

I'll leave it as it is... I think I covered most of what I said in the follow up post.
Are you "mooning" again tonight?? ROFL
Gx

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

How's U?

Good thank you, but must go to sleep again. I doubt that will happen due to the ridiculous image you put in my head. Nurse uniform?
I do hope it isn't pink or baby blue that would not help your poor child's condition.
Now you make him some nice toast and tea. And clean up after you so Chrissy can relax when she gets home.
ZZZZzzzzzzzz

But, it's the best way to get him well SUPERQUICK!!! because he won't want to be anywhere near me in my sparkly Gold nursey outfit!

PS - Forgot to add...
The audio recording and mixing of the Shed Christmas song has now been completed by Tom, and we're starting to work on the video!
So, Thank You!! for the images that I've been sent so far... and Get On It!!! if you haven't sent me any yet!!
G
edit on 15-11-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add more info

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hahaha! I forgot to comment on that last night; was on the phone just after you posted it and then I went straight to sleep. But that was fantastic!

No no, no "mooning" tonight

I need to live somewhere a bit less suburban so I can enjoy the night skies in all their glory.
(says the girl who lives a couple of blocks away from farmland)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans! How is everyone this morning? It is freezing here!!! Woke up to 29 and a very thick frost. I am so NOT ready for winter….can I please have my summer back (heck I will settle for fall!)

a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Your story is absolutely amazing!!!! Thank you so very very much!!!!

a reply to: Night Star
Woohoo!!! So glad that your results came back good!!! I know that it was weighing on your mind. Wow, the 5 year mark!!!! That is a BIG accomplishment! Loved your newest story entry!

a reply to: JinMI
I agree with Night! So good to see you here again!

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Thank you for the bear hug, what an adorable little bugger!!!!! That is a shame you can’t walk the park at night but ours also closes at sun down.

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
I’m so excited to hear your & Tom’s song!!! OK, will work on getting a few more pics to you this week! Naughty nurse’s uniforms!?!?! DDIG!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Morning Martin75 - thank you! I enjoyed writing that particular scene.
There are some interesting things coming up pretty soon that were fun to write also.

29 and frost? Depending upon where you are, that sounds about right. We have a winter storm headed our way on Friday/Saturday. Luckily, we're headed south to get away from it for Thanksgiving!! Been a bizarre November up here on the prairie, though - we hit 70 last this past weekend and now we're in for snow this coming weekend.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hello everyone.
Sorry for the absence. Been really busy with getting things rolling.
Started a new company the other day - for the partnership between Jess's pops and me.
Very exciting things coming our way!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I totally feel ya on the strange weather. We had a heatwave last week and we were also up in the 70s, now down in the 20s URG! I hate the cold. I think it should snow one pretty snow a year and be in the 70s the rest of the time! LOL I can't wait to read your next entry!

a reply to: Macenroe82
Dad sent me a copy of the press release. Woohoo!!!!! I'm so excited and proud of you guys!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Oh nice!
I tried looking for it yesterday, but couldn't find it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Good Morning/Afternoon or whatever it is to you all!

Hello to all who posted after my last post!

Gordi, hope Dougie feels better soon. I want a pic of you in your fancy nurse's uniform!
I promise we won't black mail you with it. Snickers. I am very excited and looking forward to the Christmas vid that you and Tom are putting together! Yay!!!!

Mac, congratulations on the new job venture! That is wonderful news!

Wow Shep, Thanksgiving is coming up fast! Please keep your Winter storm out your way! I don't want it here!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hiya Jess and Mac!

Same here with the weird weather!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Hey NS!
Weird weather all over the place it seems.
This time last year we were knee deep in the white stuff at this time. Yet we are projected to be 15-17 Celsius yet again this weekend. Not used to this warmer temperatures this late in the season.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Press Release

Morning Night! HAHAHA, I haven't got to say that in a while

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well, I won't say it's totally unprecedented, it's just a bit more up & down than is typical. I actually don't mind winter - it's fall & spring that bug me the most. I prefer either 90 and sunny, or about 10 with a good 12-18" of snow on the ground.
My boys are very excited for winter in our new house - it has hills in the yard that they would like to exploit for sledding.

I'll see if I can get the next episode posted today. A bit of background - I have had "sparks" of scenes along a vague overall plot for many years. Several large, important scenes are written, particularly around Gaalen & Siere and their ever-changing relationship. However, they are like links of a chain, and what goes between some of these links is not yet written. The next episode was one of those missing links that I wrote a rough draft on a couple weeks ago - I can post it, but it hasn't been refined or edited. You've all been warned.

You'll have to talk to swanne for that. Pretty sure most of our weather eventually makes it over your way in one form or another. That said, this storm looks to be tracking pretty much straight northeast, so it might end up over Hudson Bay instead of New England. Lots can change in 4 days though.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Oh! I must have been trying to view it before it was posted.
Thanks a bunch!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I can remove if it contains too much personal info.....

Post it! Post it! Post it!

Martin chants and she hops up and down!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I have a meeting in 5 minutes, but I'll try to get it sent out afterward.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Mac, yeah I can talk to Swanne about the weather if we have snow on the way. Good idea!

Hiya Jess! Great write up for the guys! Thanks for the link!

Shep, looking forward to your next story entry!!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

I have a meeting in 5 minutes, but I'll try to get it sent out afterward.

Yay!

Leaving at around 1 o clock this afternoon and won't be home until tonight. In case people find me missing in action.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join