It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 2 of the Shed 12

The Last Itty Bitty Bit
Kaelci sighed half-heartedly and began to make her way towards the looming doorway, Darien close behind her, the ghostly red fires that enveloped the inner halls reflected bright upon her pale skin and appeared to transform the blackened threads of her magical robes into a strange maroon.

They stepped their last steps upon the pathway that led them toward their goal, and just as they were about to take their first steps into the tower, a harsh laugh began to flow about them, a grating laugh… and yet somehow sweet… dripped in silver… a sharp pain pierced Kaelci’s heart as she recognised from just whom that laugh had come.

Sita was inside.

Today’s Itty Bitty Bit!
Kaelci whipped about and looked at Darien, a trepidation evident within her eye, and for the first time during this unnerving experience she saw that Darien appeared completely nonplussed. He clearly had not been expecting this.

As her gaze met his he smiled his characteristic half-smile though the motion was obviously forced, and slightly he shrugged his shoulders, gesturing for Kaelci to continue her steps into the tower’s entrance, his voice quiet as he said.

“It may not even be her, dear Kaelci. Remnants of the past linger here, the ghosts and memories within may be intercepting your own thoughts and feelings. They’re toying with you.”

Her gaze lingered on his darkening eyes for a moment longer, aware that those words he spoke were false, that he did not actually believe what he had just spoken. Swallowing heavily, she turned on her heel and once more faced the tower’s entrance, the light of the red fires glowing bright upon her face, and prepared herself for the likelihood that she and who had once been her mentor would be meeting again.

Exhaling deeply, she at last stepped through the doorway and found herself standing within a corridor that seemed to stretch on forever, the red flames flickering along the blackened walls far into the distance, the long-lost auras of a thousand despairing souls expanding about her and merging with her own. As her eyes adjusted to the ever-brightening blaze, Sita’s musical laugh echoed along the eternal hallway and danced about her, the overly sweet trills pierced her ears and tried to pierce her heart, but she stood strong against the emotional battle raging within and focused only on that which mattered – they needed to return to Accasia.

Darien lay his hand upon her arm and she turned to face him once more; the Magister’s brown eyes were now so dark they appeared black, the smirk on his face had completely disappeared, and his entire demeanour reminded her of that moment in Azothinne’s lair… the moment he had restrained her and ravaged her thoughts with his personal memories of the past as Sita had wandered past them, unaware of their presence, ever deeper into the Spider Lord’s home… the moment that she and Sita had lost their kinship.

“Do stay strong, young miss. I know not what will happen.”

Kaelci refused to respond and instead returned her gaze to the corridor, hiding her shock as she saw that they faced a corridor no longer; the area they were standing in had since transformed into a cavernous chamber, a perfect circle of which they stood in the exact centre, the ghostly red flames surrounded them completely and seemed to be closing in upon them.

Sighing heavily, anxiety and exasperation combined as Kaelci threw her arms up into the air and simply awaited the fire's touch.

edit on 9 11 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I didnt mean to make you guys nervous last night by using the S word. You guys scared me when I logged on and saw a bunch of e mails. I thot I got banned of something! LMAO

About 15 years ago, I had a guitar player living next door. We became great friends. He had a couple real nice guitars, one was a sweet old Fender. He used to climb over the fence, grab my guitar and we sit on the patio and sing. We also did songs in Yahoo guitar rooms. We had a great time for years until he met a girl and moved away. ( He got his beacon light).
I cant play the guitar part , but sometime Im going to sing some of these songs for you guys accapella, when I figure out how and where to upload a sound clip

I saw your post early this morning, I wasn't sure how to respond because we don't really know each other.

Then I saw Skids post. And he talked about your creative side. So I weighed it out and figured you were ok.

I am sorry if I missed your true sadness.

I guess I figured since you had that beautiful blue eyed lady in your life, the thought of going some place else would not be something that you would even think about.

Please remember, your not the only one who hurts.

Hurt and sadness tends to trickle down to the little ones.

She is beautiful. Celebrate that smile.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
I wasn't sure, myself, so I put the music in just in case.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I wasn't sure, myself, so I put the music in just in case.

Oh yes, And You!

I want to thank you for putting up that music. Those are two of my favorite songs to play when I am feeling sorry for myself.

Love REM. Been a fan since they came out. back in the 198???? Wow a long time.

Anyway, Because you posted that music, and the fact that I have been thinking about "visited" all day, I have had a very peaceful and meditating day. Been thinking about alot of things going on in my life.

And I feel now, as I type this, that no matter what I have done in the past, the future is here, and saying I am sorry, is a beginning to making the future better

Everybody Hurts.
edit on 9-11-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hi Kaelci! That was/is, just WOW!!! That's Fantastically charged/Powerful!!! I was drawn in. Pulled right through that all with You and Darien... I didn't want it to end! I was like WOW!!!
(I felt this Image would explain how I felt towards the end of Your chapter... It Blazed in My Mind of all the Fire...)

EDIT: My Bad. Sorry . Hi everyone!!! How are You all doing?

edit on 9-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: Night Star

...Gordi, sorry Trump made it snow for you, but if it were Hillary it would have been hellfire! I am very excited about the Christmas project that you and Tom are working on! Yay!!!!!!! Oh, I love the pic of you in the Santa hat! You must switch over and use that as an avatar after Thanksgiving!!!....

Hellfire Hillary!!!! LOL I never thought of that!
I don't mind the snow really.

Yeah, I should use the Santa Hat one as my Christmas avatar! Good call.

How did your appointment go?
My mum had her one this morning and they have confirmed what I mentioned in PM to you.
Further consultation in a couple of weeks, then choice of suitable treatment to follow.
She's doing fine... Glad to be getting something done about it at last!

G

Over here, we actually call her Killery. LOL

I want you to keep me posted either in here or PM's about Mom's course of treatment and what-not. Thanks in advance!

I see my oncologist on Monday and he will have the results of my mammogram and bloodwork. Mark is going through some tests himself right now. Not sure what his problem is yet. Always something to worry about I swear.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hi Syx!

Kaelci, enjoyed your story entry! I was wondering when you'd get around to writing again. Looks like they have themselves in a pickle right now eh? Let's see how they get out of it.

Hi Kat!

Hi Skid and whoever else is around!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Glad you're ok Sweetie! Whew! That was a relief!!!! It would be awesome to hear you sing! So, yes, do it!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm glad that you had a peaceful day. One a side note: I had those two songs playing in my head most of the day. It would go like this: "Everybody hurts. This is the world that I know." It's true. I hurt all day, every day lol.

a reply to: Night Star
Howdy. How was your day out?

I've been reading something for a game called Deadlands Reloaded. It's a wild west game with a twist. This book gives stats for creating Indian characters, which is cool.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Hey ya Night!!

Hi ya Syx

I'm kinda feeling a bit down tonight.

But, In some way I feel really good.

I think this political thing has been blowing up like a balloon. And now that it is over, we are kinda like that balloon,

It's all over, and we just need to breath. Regardless of whether we have been engrossed in this election, it still effects us.

I have been paying attention, but I have no strong feelings about any of it.

But it still has effected my life.

That's why I think I am feeling off lately.

In my real world things are going pretty good.

I take a deep breath and decide my next breath will be a positive one. I will be thankful for what I have. And I will let no one change my mind.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hey Skid,

Did a quick check.

www.peginc.com...

Sounds like fun, but kinda creepy.

I'm not sure if it's something I could get into. But it would be interesting to hear other stories of playing.
edit on 9-11-2016 by crappiekat because: to add link

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You just wait until her next chapter entry. Her writtings really blossoming with the ideas shes working on right now for the story.

Youll really enjoy her next works. Her creativity is really in high gear these days and her writing really growing to the next level. ☺

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Off to watch a game. Have a good night, all.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hi Skid! I had a great time with my Sister! We found a new restaurant to try and loved it! We poked around a big Country store and it was nice to see all the cute things and Christmas stuff and to smell all the wonderful candle scents. I bought some scented wax melts, two pieces of the most heavenly fudge and a Christmas gift for my Sister. They had two Angels together saying something about Sisters so I had to add it for her Christmas basket. We then poked around an antique/vintage store. I got a deep green ashtray for 1.oo and the prettiest salt and pepper shakers with a rose design that was only 3.00 for the set.

Yes Kat, take time now to just breath and try to relax. Election is over and Killery lost! Yay!

Skid, enjoy your new game!

Dave, yes, I am looking forward to more of Kaelci's story. Now when will you grace us with something? Hmmm?

Feeling sleepy. I was up at a normal hour this morning and that's not like me. LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
That sounds fun. Fudge is always good, too. The game went well. None of the guys got killed, yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Fudge is Yummy!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

YEA!!!!

Fudge is yummy.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Well Done B!
That was just awesome and I'm already at the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment.

I'm off to give myself a good shake!
Something is very "off" this morning and I need to go and find out what it is.

Happy Thursday shedlings.

G

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

a reply to: SyxPak

I've been meaning to ask You about something. What will Your "overunity device" do. What will it be capable of? I've been trying to figure out just what it is/will be, just by the name you have tagged it with..

Um, well I'm not sure its exact capacity yet, since I haven't completed it yet. But in theory, it would act as a perpetual motion machine of the third kind, and generate electricity with no need of sun or wind or anything. Basically, perpetual motion is not impossible, if you could somehow eliminate friction, the inertia of a spinning wheel would keep making the wheel turn forever. I think I found a way to duplicate this, not by eliminating friction but by making it as low as possible, and by compensating for the rest. If true, then in theory you could generate electricity in copper coils using nothing but the inertia of always-spinning magnets.

I've got the design in my head, and all one needs is common materials found in most households (in fact you guys should actually already have all the material needed to build one), but I don't have the time or space to actually build one and document it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Hi Night!

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join