It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hi to everyone.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Good morning All

I saw these dragons flying in the mist hailing the morning. They are guardians of The Tree of Life, which of course has its roots in the magic soils of the vast Shedlands.
I have the day off again. For some reason my hours are cut. Please send a little thought out that I may find means to live.
But I am busy getting ready for "The Change", painting and caulking the last windows, pruning trees, raking, weeding beds and just enjoying the weather.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Good morning WIS! How are you sweetie? That is such a beautiful picture!!! Oh no! I hate that they cut your hours (unless you needed the break). As for “the change”, urg! I have so much work to do. Take it easy and don’t over do it!

a reply to: swanne
Good morning Swanne? How are you? Thank you for explaining your overunity device. That sounds so neat!

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Good morning! I don’t know why but when I read that you were “off” this morning and needed a shake….I pictured you doing the wet dog shake! HAHAHA

a reply to: crappiekat
a reply to: visitedbythem
I’m pulling a chirp and going backwards….so this probably started somewhere but FUDGE!!!!! Yummy, peanut butter is my favorite!

a reply to: Night Star
Ahhh, I found the source of the fudge. Hey sweetie! Sounds like you had a good day yesterday. I love finding cheap pretty little “what nots”.

a reply to: BASSPLYR
DAVE!!! It is always so great to see your beautiful flowers in The Shed!

a reply to: kaelci
Yeah! I have my coffee and NOW have a story to read this morning!!! Woohoo!!!

I have been so behind on my personal messages. I promise to do better. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Ugh. I'm kind of upset at someone right now. He's been making quite a few low blows lately. He also sccessfully spoiled the few hours of rest I was supposed to have.

I'm making his sky grey and gloomy, hehe (mischevious giggle). I know how he hates rain!

edit on 10-11-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Oh no, well that's no good. If your rest is anything like mine, only a true enemy would steal even a second!

Bog him down with the wet and gloomy....seems only fair!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Good morning Shedlandians! I hope everyones day goes How You want!

WIS I love that Image! Very cool!!

Jess I like that coffee cup pic! Cool beans, (Coffee Beans!)!!

Swanne Thanx for the explano on Your OverUnity Device.
I had thoughts of it might be perpetual motion machine.
"Get er DONE!!!"

I spread My wings,
before I fly,
off to the land of Threads,
to fill My eyes...

edit on 10-11-2016 by SyxPak because: changed image...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hello Shedlandians! For those of you feeling 'off' or sad or not quite yourselves, Come on outside and sit in the Shed gardens. Watch the faeries dance and the dragons fly and embrace the magic of this wondrous place.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Hi Night! Yes it is gorgeous outside, again today!
I'll gladly take this kinda weather all winter!!

I dropped in a Poem earlier for anyone interested...
Two Storms...

edit on 10-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hello mighty dragon friend! Checking out your poem now!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I walk the Earth and I stare at the night, in all of its Darkness. Why do I not feel fear?

Fools have spoken so loud, their words weaving a tapestry of illusion. The only thing I fear is the fool who believes he is wise. So perhaps the silence of the night is the wise answer to men's folly? If so, then maybe this is why I have nothing to fear from the night.

In fact - what better music than silence to comfort from the dissonant mass of discord? What better shade than darkness to soothe my eyes from the blinding shine of insanity?

As I walk the earth in the night I cannot help but miss the colours of the day.

Why is that?

So many wars have been fought under banners of red, banners of yellow, banners of blue. Men have made colours unholy, the most destructive weapons wear these very colours as a flag upon them. Darkness is the only haven for a mind which seeks safety from the obscene symbols created by men.

Wait.

As I look up as the starless sky I suddenly realise something. I am so, so far from the heavens. Have I just been tricked into dwelling in Hell? All the creatures fear the night, this is universal, this is reason - if I do not, does that make me insane?

Oh, now I have just remembered something. As the thought floods my mind, in I see it - so clear, so beautiful a truth.

Darkness is indeed the dwelling place of my soul. Only from afar can I behold the heavens in all of their vastness. Do you not see it? The colours - they are not symbols of human madness, they are the silent testimony of men's inability to form more complex ideas. The dissonant souds of lies and follies are but a powerful, tragic, epic symphony - listen closely! Never resolving, its melody is letting you know what truth is not.

It all unfolds before me! Standing on my island of darkness I behold the seas of perdition, of expectation, of hope. How could I have been so blind? This is Heaven - the place where souls fall so to learn how to fly.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

WOW!!!!!!!! That was amazing, filled with eloquence and imagery!! Thought provoking! You really must share more with us sometime! Thank you so much for sharing this!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Hehe, thanks! You're very kind!

Though I'm not much of a writer, sometimes something like this pops up into my mind.

But it's nothing compared to you guy's stories! You guys actually rock!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Fantastic story!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Hehe, thanks! You're very kind!

Though I'm not much of a writer, sometimes something like this pops up into my mind.

But it's nothing compared to you guy's stories! You guys actually rock!

Don't be so modest! You are a great writer! I'm not exactly a published writer, but I write and some people even enjoy my writing.

I would love to see you write more in here or on the board. Wherever you decide to write, I shall follow.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hello Tom! Speaking of writing...you are due for another entry. :LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I know I know. lol

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

I know I know. lol

You had to have known that was coming. LOL Big fan here!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
*waves to everyone* ~ Hulloooo Shedizens

Thank you for the nice comments on my story! I think it's one of my better writings I've performed in the Shed and I hope the next chapter I do will be just as Shed-worthy. Though with what Dave said now I HAVE to make sure it's awesome and amazing, haha, eeeeeep... I have all these ideas for Kaelci and Darien and Sita too!! Just, need to somehow put them into words.

ALSO!!!! I dropped this little fellow off in Syx's dragon thread, but thought I'd share him here too. My new little dragon friend!

Saw him randomly when I was at the mall this morning and couldn't help myself, he HAD to come home with me. So now the top of my bookshelf looks like this!

(unicorn and dragon friends!)
edit on 10 11 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Nice dragons! Did you name the new one?

I'm glad you have all kinds of ideas for your characters Kaelci! I'm sure you will get your ideas put together soon and place them here for all to see. We will be waiting!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans! How is everyone today? We have made it to Friday! WOOHOO!!! Now just a few more hours and this work week is DONE! Woohoo!!!

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join