It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: O'Keefe Video #3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
HERE it is folks...JUST RELEASED!

(Thanks Konduit)

O'Keefe VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

Caption from Youtube posting (above):

Uploaded on Oct 24, 2016
Part III of the undercover Project Veritas Action investigation dives further into the back room dealings of Democratic politics. It exposes prohibited communications between Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the DNC and the non-profit organization Americans United for Change. And, it’s all disguised as a duck.

In this video, several Project Veritas Action undercover journalists catch Democracy Partners founder directly implicating Hillary Clinton in FEC violations. “In the end, it was the candidate, Hillary Clinton, the future president of the United States, who wanted ducks on the ground,” says Creamer in one of several exchanges. “So, by God, we would get ducks on the ground.” It is made clear that high-level DNC operative Creamer realized that this direct coordination between Democracy Partners and the campaign would be damning when he said: “Don’t repeat that to anybody.”

The first video explained the dark secrets and the hidden connections and organizations the Clinton campaign uses to incite violence at Trump rallies. The second video exposed a diabolical step-by-step voter fraud strategy discussed by top Democratic operatives and showed one key operative admitting that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years. This latest video takes this investigation even further. First video: www.youtube.com... Second video: www.youtube.com... Website: projectveritasaction.com... Facebook: www.facebook.com... Twitter: twitter.com...@Pveritas_Action

EDIT: O'Keefe's uploading to YOUTUBE appears to have been intially interfered with.

James O'Keefe ‏@JamesOKeefeIII 6m6 minutes ago
This is bizarre. @YouTube is not processing / uploading our Part III! What is going on??

twitter.com...

Take a look one and all...and let's have your thoughts.
I report--YOU decide:

--"PU$$Y GRAB x10!"?
--"Oooo...THAT'S Gonna Hurt!"?
--"She's TOAST!"?
--"meh."?

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
edit on 24-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hmmmm, at the 44 second mark I could swear that guy talking with his hands behind his head is one of the DNC talking heads that is on FOX all the time?

Edit: Brad Woodhouse! Confirmed!

edit on 24-10-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ah you beat me to it. Video just went up.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Jeez, I hope Clinton is Donald Ducked after all this is over.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
looks like trumps lawsuit will be a slam dunk open and shut case, Hillary should save the courts a lot of time and get out her Clinton foundation check book right now and write a big ole check to Donald trump.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I guess I am not understanding the issue here.

Is it that she allegedly said she wants ducks to a campaign committee that violates some rule?
What exactly is the rule?

Once that is established, is there proof of this? how do we know the Mr Creamer guy didn't get paid 100k to simply imply that on a hidden video that would never hold up in a court of law?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So this all comes down to Donald Duck versus Minnie Mouse...but don't repeat that to anybody.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The latest leak from Project Veritas confirms that several more high-level Democratic operatives were completely in the know and actively engaged in paid protestor disruptions at Trump rallies, and confirm that the orders come down from the Democratic National Committee as well as Hillary Clinton herself, implicating her involvement.

Robert Creamer, Founder of Democracy Partners
Brad Woodhouse, President of Americans United For Change
Scott Foval, Field Director, Americans United For Change

Many resignations incoming. Many lawsuits from the Trump camp incoming. This is going to be a mess.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Trump really does represent change.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Hillary is a legitimate criminal, and this guy puts out a story about donald ducks?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The latest leak from Project Veritas confirms that several more high-level Democratic operatives were completely in the know and actively engaged in paid protestor disruptions at Trump rallies, and confirm that the orders come down from the Democratic National Committee as well as Hillary Clinton herself, implicating her involvement.

Robert Creamer, Founder of Democracy Partners
Brad Woodhouse, President of Americans United For Change
Scott Foval, Field Director, Americans United For Change

Many resignations incoming. Many lawsuits from the Trump camp incoming. This is going to be a mess.

protesting to disrupting levels sucks and is scummy
but is it illegal?

I dont want the election cycle to come down to who can disrupt each other the most. so I am at least hopeing that it is against..something...but is it illegal or just a violation of some sort of code that will end up with someone getting fined?

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Another video exposing Crooked Hillary that all the Hillbots will undoubtedly turn a blind eye to.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

It doesn't matter if it was a story about her favorite brand of biscuits.

Clinton Illegally coordinated with PACS during an election.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was the Russians trying to influence the elections, so don't be racist misogynistic alt-righters and try to persecute any Americans over this "joke" of a video.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

More like criminally insane. I can't believe that the United States has been reduced to this kind of leadership, that actually has a cheering section. None of them (politicians) are worth much, but now we are looking at a possible president that will be impeached before her nasty A$$ can warm up the chair at the oval office desk.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

Hillary is a legitimate criminal, and this guy puts out a story about donald ducks?

It just so happens to be centred around Hillary's decision to use Donald Duck as the imagery to use in a campaign strategy that clearly breaks the law.

You are right. She is a criminal, and this is just another example...whether she had used Donald Duck costumes or Abraham Lincoln ones.

She also supplied the funds used to hire thugs to violently attack people at Trump rallies.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

The usual suspects are conveniently absent from these threads.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I have been anxiously awaiting this video ALL weekend, and am very let down. Ducks? Who cares? Tell me this isn't the most nuclear thing you've got, James! Or please, someone explain to me the "nuclear" significance of this video, because I'm just not seeing it.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: BlueShaman

The usual suspects are conveniently absent from these threads.

Honestly, these threads have become boring.

They just feel desperate now.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

protesting to disrupting levels sucks and is scummy
but is it illegal?

Not sure of the exact law, but I keep hearing that it is illegal to coordinate with SuperPACs.

According to this article, punishment for coordination between candidates and outside groups is rare, but I think this level of coordination, and the methods that were being used, are quite unprecedented.

edit on 24-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

but now we are looking at a possible president that will be impeached before her nasty A$$ can warm up the chair at the oval office desk.

She has done so many illegal, questionable, unethical, and criminal things, she will have to spend the first four years of her presidency in court defending herself.

There absolutely will be and should be lawsuits filed against this woman and her pack of wolves.

I want a female president someday, too, but not this one at this time. She is wrong on so many levels and her lawlessness is going to catch up to her even if she is sitting in the oval office. #draintheswamp

<<   2  3  4 >>

join