It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: O'Keefe Video #3

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UKTruth

I can't speak for Annee ... but sure, the questions that you're asking are big ones ... why can't we all just get along?

Why can't we be honest with each other and do what we say we will do?

Why would any of us want more money/possessions/etc. than we can use?

Imagine ....

Imagine there's no countries ... that's not that hard to do ... and then there'd be nothing to kill or die for ... everybody living life in peace.

Sound familiar?

Sure does - and he was killed for it (sort of). My point is that we either accept the way things are or we don't, but selectively condoning one awful reality of our society, whilst fighting the good fight for another seems a little odd. We have to take things one step at a time of course, but lets not condone and accept the things we haven't quite got around to sorting out yet.

Everything is not a false dichotomy. Yes, there are other options other than "accepting the way things are or not."

No one, and I mean no one that I know of here "condones" anything that Clinton has done. What many of us do is to try to counteract the base propaganda that gets brought here and repeated that is just as asinine, ignorant, and one-sided as anything the so-called "liberal media" does if not moreso.

When I see anyone here spending equal time condemning Hillary AND the war criminals G W Bush and Dick Cheney ... I might put a little more stock in that complaint ... but until then ... it's all partisan politics all the time.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anything really bad here other than the general problem of money in politics. But if those are the game rules, what is the real criminal thing here?

Help me understand the outrage. Because it kind of feels all this video does is point out how one campaign exploits the weakness of another campaign. But I'm not seeing anything new or significant.

Am I wrong?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I can't speak for Annee ... but sure, the questions that you're asking are big ones ... why can't we all just get along?

Why can't we be honest with each other and do what we say we will do?

Why would any of us want more money/possessions/etc. than we can use?

Imagine ....

Imagine there's no countries ... that's not that hard to do ... and then there'd be nothing to kill or die for ... everybody living life in peace.

Sound familiar?

Sure does - and he was killed for it (sort of). My point is that we either accept the way things are or we don't, but selectively condoning one awful reality of our society, whilst fighting the good fight for another seems a little odd. We have to take things one step at a time of course, but lets not condone and accept the things we haven't quite got around to sorting out yet.

Everything is not a false dichotomy. Yes, there are other options other than "accepting the way things are or not."

No one, and I mean no one that I know of here "condones" anything that Clinton has done. What many of us do is to try to counteract the base propaganda that gets brought here and repeated that is just as asinine, ignorant, and one-sided as anything the so-called "liberal media" does if not moreso.

When I see anyone here spending equal time condemning Hillary AND the war criminals G W Bush and Dick Cheney ... I might put a little more stock in that complaint ... but until then ... it's all partisan politics all the time.

Hmmm, you seem to have described both sides of this divide. I see no one taking equal positions on both sides.
I think there is a lot of truth in that description, but the solution is not so obvious.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I gotta say, finding real truth in all the Right Wing Mudslinging would require 24 hour dedication.

Then we get crap taken out of context - - - that we're supposed to "inhale" like its the second coming.

I'm perfectly capable of making choices on my own.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The solution is obvious; you've taken it as part of your username ...

The TRUTH.

The problem is, we've been programmed not to understand, recognize, value and/or search for the Truth ... anymore.

That's where I try to focus my efforts, anyway.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That's always what I try to encourage everyone to do. THat's the start. Do your best to find as much truth (factual, confirmable evidence) and let the rest of the world go hang.

Stay under the radar. Keep your bowels clean and serve the lord, as my grandma used to say.

I take the latter metaphorically, these days.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Honestly, the only people I see willing to hit both sides are people more on the left. Just my point of view, but those on the right have really created enemies out of everyone who is different from them. All media except FOX is the enemy. The right just seems very fickle...

For instance in the way the economy was Obama's fault from day 1. You just don't get level headed thinking from that side. I know that sounds partisan, but I see way more reasoned thinking and criticisms of both sides from those on the left.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The solution is obvious; you've taken it as part of your username ...

The TRUTH.

The problem is, we've been programmed not to understand, recognize, value and/or search for the Truth ... anymore.

That's where I try to focus my efforts, anyway.

Unfortunately the truth long since became unobtainable in politics. It can not be used as the basis for an honest discussion until politics is cleaned up. We only have incomplete, and often biased, information to go on. Plenty of claims of non partisanship, but no real unbiased sources, even in the judicial system.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I gotta say, finding real truth in all the Right Wing Mudslinging would require 24 hour dedication.

Then we get crap taken out of context - - - that we're supposed to "inhale" like its the second coming.

This is an example of the type of bias that makes any truth unobtainable, and a further example of why the divide will only grow (which, in my view is not a left/right divide)

edit on 25/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

(post by spiritualzombie removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I can't agree with you that the truth is unobtainable in politics.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

This is an example of the type of bias that makes any truth unobtainable, and a further example of why the divide will only grow (which, in my view is not a left/right divide)

Did I say truth was unobtainable?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I made no such claims about investigating frivolity. If you truly think that the things stated in these videos, coupled with the fact that there have been firings based on them, are tantamount to frivolity--or, at the very least, lack any shred of evidentiary truth--then I think that the basis of your argument is exceptionally shaky.

Like my signature says, everything must be doubted, but that doesn't mean that everything must be ignored simply because you may not like the source.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Looks like we are starting to get more context from Mr Creamer.
He now claims he speaks with the Hillary campaign daily. There is more, and worse, in video 4.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So much of this seems produced... camera straight in his face, he looked at it a couple of times in fact.. "please don't tell anyone" .. yet he's discussing it in a very public place... people everywhere..

I honestly don't like either of them... No matter who wins this cycle, we lose..

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
well this niche video.... if your streaming more video filmtw.com... a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Trump really does represent change.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MalidaDiaz
Trump really does represent change.

You say that like its automatically a good thing.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join