It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: O'Keefe Video #3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Project Veritas: The New Center For Medical Progress. Anyone remember them?

But this is about duck costumes and rubber duckies.

edit on 24-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+44 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Do you have any idea what is happening here? High level democratic administrators are caught red handed admitting that they are breaking the law and paying people to disrupt political opposition rallies.

This is Nazi Brownshirt Sturmabteilung level stuff that is being exposed.

But you feel that tabloid stories about baseless accusations against Trump from decades ago is much more important?

Your defending a political mafia.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The usual suspects are conveniently absent from these threads.

They prefer to focus on what horny Trump did 20 years ago, and ignore the crimes being committed by Hillary NOW.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

They prefer to focus on what horny Trump did 20 years ago, and ignore the crimes being committed by Hillary NOW.

Yeah and forget what horny Clinton did 20 years ago.

ETA I think most of them are to young to remember how they were calling for Bills head or screaming rigged election in 2000.
edit on 24-10-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: BlueShaman

Honestly, these threads have become boring.

They just feel desperate now.

Yes, I suppose having to read...day after day after day...about the criminal conduct of your candidate would become quite tedious - given the scores of examples of her corruption, lies, scheming and criminal misconduct.

Sort of like the daily coverage of ISIS. Ho hum, just another beheading, or suicide bombing. When do the cartoons come on?

What is more interesting, perhaps, is why (never ending boring tales of criminality aside) anybody is still supporting her, defending her or...gasp...intending to pull the lever for her on November 8.

Please do liven up the conversation, and tell us why you intend (in spite of all of this boring evidence) to vote for a criminal for President.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

They have become ri-duck-ulous...

But this one? Needs to be investigated!! There is a drunk at a bar who said Hillary wanted "ducks on the ground"!

Grown men in Donald Duck costumes?? I know just the special prosecutor to be appointed!

edit on 24-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

They have become ri-duck-ulous...

But this one? Needs to be investigated!! There is a drunk at a bar who said Hillary wanted "ducks on the ground"!

Grown men in Donald Duck costumes?? I know just the special prosecutor to be appointed!

I don't know how this PVA guy keeps a straight dace through all this duck talk. I wouldn;t be able to do it.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So I wonder if any of the Wikileaks emails have confirmation of all the duck information? Would be great to see it referenced in a HC, or Donna Braziile email.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Appreciate the sarcasm, but I think it would be interesting to piece things together using the project Veritas videos, and the emails that have been leaked from her campaign for similarities.

I know her campaign has discussed a 'swife boat Trump' type project - wonder what kind of links can be found to the 'ducks on the ground'?

Also - can anyone cite the actual laws / rules that this video shows anyone violation of? I understand the implications of corruption anyone fraud on anyone massive scale, but it would help to know what kind of actionable evidence thsee videos represent if any?

Surely they would warrant actual investigations, no?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Edit: Brad Woodhouse! Confirmed!

Yep! This is going to be on Fox News, tonight!

BRET BAIER just posted to O'Keefes twitter!

Busted!!!!

link   

Do you not see what is happening here? High level democratic administrators are caught red handed admitting that they are breaking the law and paying people to disrupt political opposition rallies.

I know that's what you want and choose to believe.

What's surprising is you think its one sided (not that I'm agreeing with any accusations)

There's a book called: Anything for a Vote

1856: James Buchanan was afflicted with a congenital palsy that caused his head to tilt slightly to the left. Opponent John Frémont’s supporters spread the mistruth that the tilt was the result of Buchanan once trying to hang himself.

1860: Abe Lincoln was not the easiest on the eyes. Democratic foe Stephen Douglas’ backers at the Charleston Mercury newspaper even called Abe a “horrid-looking wretch” who was “sooty and scoundrelly in aspect, a cross between the nutmeg dealer, the horse-swapper, and the nightman.”

1876: In an attempt to ruin Rutherford B. Hayes, Democrats spread the rumor that he once shot his own mother “in a fit of insanity” after a night of drinking in Ohio. Poor old Sophia Birchard Hayes was deceased, so she wasn’t around to debunk the claim. Hayes still defeated Samuel Tilden, though narrowly.

1952: Adlai Stevenson’s chances of beating Dwight Eisenhower weren’t great to begin with, and it didn’t help that a leaflet distributed in the US heartland claimed that Stevenson had once killed a young girl “in a jealous rage.”

nypost.com...
edit on 24-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Watcher777

Sorry watcher - you beat me to it on links between the emails and project Veritas revelations

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Do you have any idea what is happening here? High level democratic administrators are caught red handed admitting that they are breaking the law and paying people to disrupt political opposition rallies.

This is Nazi Brownshirt Sturmabteilung level stuff that is being exposed.

Yes...Only if the Nazi's dressed up as Donald Duck and held a sign that said "Show Us Your tax Returns"..vs. that whole Holocaust thing..

The level to which the right-wing is getting punked has gone full Disney World.

BTW - BOTH campaigns now have "illegal communications" complaints filed against them with PACs...Trump more-so.
maplight.org...

So not sure where you want to head with the Duck Conspiracy?...Even if the drunk at the bar was telling the Truth that Hillary had the "Ducks on the Ground" idea?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It might be above their comprehension level, honestly.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
- given the scores of examples of her corruption, lies, scheming and criminal misconduct.

And yet, here you are, with zero real proof of anything.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hillary is a legitimate criminal, and this guy puts out a story about donald ducks?

She IS a criminal...THIS video puts her fingerprints on the weapon.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

It might be above their comprehension level, honestly.

I lack your tunnel vision.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Duck joke deflections is the best that Hillary supporters can do.
They hope that people reading their posts never watched the very simple and easy to understand video.

Creamer says that the word came from the top (Hillary) about which way to go with the idea.... whether Uncle Sam or Donald Duck.
Hillary can not legally direct the operations of a political action committee.

Meaning that her decision to use Donald Duck was illegal collusion with a PAC.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Bret Baier ‏@BretBaier 45m45 minutes ago

Bret Baier Retweeted James O'Keefe

We'll have the story about this latest video on @SpecialReport at 6pET. @JamesRosenFNC has highlights & reaction to it. Likely Significant twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
DP

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join