It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Dead Spoiler You've Been Waiting For

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: alien

Perhaps.

Negan makes one hell of a scary human.

I'd hate to see him as a zombie.

So that sounds inevitable...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

There was an alternate scene filmed, here is a screen grab.

Well, at least we got to see the writing play out nationally.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Brilliant.

When you keep switching between the news and entertainment channels, and it just becomes a blur.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
A sly horror movie mash-up I'd like to see.

Negan meets the two psycho women from Knock Knock.
en.wikipedia.org...(2015_film)

Come on in sociopathic females.

I got an old friend called "Lucille'" joining us later.

Forget Freddy vs. Jason, or the Predator meets the Alien.

This looks like a head-smashing contest of psychos.

edit on 10-11-2016 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I just saw the episode in which The Saviours came to plunder Alexandria.

In the final scene Mashone goes into the field where she's been doing target practice.

Then she stumbles on something burning.
I couldn't make it out.

Does anybody know what it is?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I believe it was the mattresses and furniture, etc that Negan claimed.

They had no intention of keeping them or need, just more psychological warfare.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Let me just say, what the # is wrong with Rick?? What happened to him??? Once he got back it should have been all out mobilization with sharpshooters at the gate, and execute Negan on site!!!!! This was a very disappointing thing to see, I am very upset with Rick. They could have kept it going, they had explosives, more guns an ammo smith. This was just totally pathetic. I cant wait till Carol comes back and helps Rick untuck his dick and screw his balls back on.
WTF...!?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Let me just say, what the # is wrong with Rick?? What happened to him??? Once he got back it should have been all out mobilization with sharpshooters at the gate, and execute Negan on site!!!!! This was a very disappointing thing to see, I am very upset with Rick. They could have kept it going, they had explosives, more guns an ammo smith. This was just totally pathetic. I cant wait till Carol comes back and helps Rick untuck his dick and screw his balls back on.
WTF...!?

Be upset with the writers.

They created a character with mpd.

Multiple personality disorder.
edit on 23-11-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Sad part were already almost to a mid season break.

Seems like Jesus is setting up Maggie to become the new leader.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
It almost seemed that way. i think he just leaving her there interim until he returns to take the reign. It looks to me like maybe Carl and Enid shared some intimacy overnight between him rescuing her and showing up at the hill top. Good for them!

Looks like they are on their way in the back of that truck to Negans?? It looks like they are following the second half of season four formula. Separate story arcs all leading to a central location. Which should make the second hald of this season full of action and an all out war with Negan maybe??

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Looks like they are on their way in the back of that truck to Negans?? It looks like they are following the second half of season four formula. Separate story arcs all leading to a central location. Which should make the second hald of this season full of action and an all out war with Negan maybe??

It's all set up that way.

Carol and Morgan with the King.

Maggie and that other woman with Jesus.

Rick finally coming to the conclusion they won't continue surviving being Negans snip.

I fully expect the final episode to be a showdown with a cliff hanger.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

im still shocked about the raid on their armory! I mean, you and I both know had he just mobilized promptly, Negan would be dead right now.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

He's giving his chi to Michone and not thinking straight. He's got more to lose now. And clearly they aren't a good couple/family unit. They all three abandoned Judith and left Alexandria to less experienced fighters. Screw them.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Rick is just having his moment of pain and doubt...totally understandable after two of his most trusted had their heads turned into pulp.
He's carrying the weigh of guilt/responsibility (however misplaced) for that too, so again pretty understandably hugely cautious and not too keen to ever go there again...effectively his prior instinctive threat responses of 'Fight' has somewhat shifted into a state of 'Freeze/Flight' due to that extreme trauma.

...however it was good to see shades of previous Rick returning...

...the clenching of Lucille as he was standing behind Negan...

Rick is shifting back into his previous Bad-Ass...just a matter of time.
Though this time I'm picking Rick will be far more calculated, honed in how vengeance gets delivered...

I'm picking a FAR more *scarier* Rick is a calculated crazy-ass Rick...that particular deliberated demon growing within Rick would end up making Negan look like a pussy-cat

edit on 24-11-2016 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: alien

Thats what I was hoping when I noticed that as well, especially after Negan brags about metaphorically orally raping him. Disturbing. All he needs is for Commando Carol to show up and push those buttons of his she knows how too so well.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Carol does have a way of pushing his Big-Dog button...the big-dog we ALL have chained up within us...stuffed waaaay down inside, deny exist, yet we all know it does...the one we're a strange mixture of both shyte-scared and evilly-excited if we were ever to let it slip off the chain...

Despite the Comic-series Negan's fate/future...I'm slightly hopeful with the show that Rick maaaaaaay just unclip that Dog of his off it's chain...

...IF that happens...then I'd lay money on poor Glenn and Abraham's demise resembling a mere dainty Hors d'oeuvre in the sheer gut-churning feast of fury that Rick's *Dog* would unleash...

Here's hoping...

edit on 24-11-2016 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't know about all that.

Last nights episode was a snorefest.

Hard to say if ear biting,cannibal killing,They don't know who they are messing with ever comes back.

For a zombie apocalypse sure have been a lot of new faces this season.

Maybe they will finally kill Rick off.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yeah I actually fell asleep on the couch midway through it last night - wasn't even that tired - so...not the most enthralling of episodes.

Will however watch it again to see what I missed while snoozing.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I enjoyed last nights episode. I think Tara played it a bit naive, but it was ok. Now that she is all caught up, i suspect the next two episodes will be mobilizing for war.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The splinter cell attack seems to work for the gang..they are just setting it up.chandler Riggs was awesome tonight!

And you bet yer sweet patootie she's gonna make that bullet count!

Great episode!

~meathead

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join