It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Dead Spoiler You've Been Waiting For

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I can just imagine the cuisine changes if this ever happened.

Gordon Ramsay: "What do mean it's not fresh zombie? There's blimmin walkers all over the place, and yet you serve me frozen, microwaved meat? Common guys, have you given up?"

Deceptively religious: "Quick let's say a prayer, and if it reanimates we'll tell the kids it was Jesus. Just before we put a bullet through it's brains. But flip, nowadays you can't rely on Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny."

Capitalistic: "Please enjoy our sushi platter. Oops, piece of shirt sticking out? It's the tuna these days. They like eating fabric. Very healthy."
edit on 26-2-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

har har I am actually enjoying some of that. Keep it coming! Maybe I can try a few??

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
if you don't dead a zombie,
you'll be red and blue too??

hmm, perhaps I will have to hit the mystery box and try again ...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Episode 12 gave us more zombies than they have in a long time. And I knew they shouldn't have been on the roof. I remembered the roof collapse when they were at the store several seasons ago. They must have forgot.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
this was a really cool episode. I was really digging Rick and Michonne's action date at the fair! I found it to be both cute, and exciting. Unfortunately Rick was getting a bit careless, but it was good to see he stayed strong with his negotiations later.

I now believe that they will begin war in the second to last episode of the season. Maybe like the last two will be multiple firefights and skirmishes. After some heavy losses on Neegan side, the morale and his slaves will start to turn against him.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Neegan made a big mistake.
He threw the doctor into the fire.
Without medical care your own people will rebel.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So many dumb decisions....

1. Why take on the whole carnival with two people? Just go get others, geez....they ain't going anywhere.

2. What will make the Garbage Pail Kids stick to the deal? They got the guns, maybe they just tell Rick to bugger off!

3. Killing the doc? Negan, you're smarter than that...c'mon....

And what's with Negan wanting to preserve zombies? Is there a shortage?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Well Rick kept twenty of them, and her leader seems to have a sense that Rick and crew know how to handle things. I don't even know what happens at this point because I have not read the comics since right when they introduced Ezekiel. I think they will probably help them with a limited number rather than committing their entire posse though. So in that regard, maybe she will renege.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I heard about the comics, but the show is actually quite different.

I wouldn't hedge my bets on that.

But what is for sure is the gathering of tribes against Negan.

Even within the saviours.

He blew it.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So....that was a great episode to me. Morgan really killed it tonight!!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
While I like Morgan, I completely disagree with his brand of morality. This is a different world, and beating the guy would have proven the point just as much as killing him did. At least Richard planned on sacrificing himself. He didn't mean for the kid to get killed. Morgan, on the other hand, committed cold blooded murder...to prove a point...that could have been proven with an ass beating....

At least it still worked...showing the King that the time to act has come. So he didn't die for nothing.

In a real SHTF situation, there's no way the garbage pail kids would have helped Rick. But, for the TV show, they will blindly team up, just for a share of Negan's loot. (in real life, they would just take out and loot Alexandria)...

I'm curious how the united group plans to deal with all of his (likely unknown) outposts. But I'm sure they won't go into that for the story to progress. Big united attack on his homebase.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

OMG I can honestly say that was a # episode. Morgan attached to the kid as an anchor for his sanity. All those flashbacks and such after his demise. Basically all the protections he built for himself internally to cope with his temporary loss of sanity after losing his son went out the window after he lost his metaphorical son. At least it looks like he finally remembered he has balls and is ready to dispense real justice now.

I cannot wait to see Carol get down though. I have a feeling that the bodies are going to hit the floor very soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join