It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTuber TheHybridChildren Interview of Secret Space Program Whistleblower

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Every time I read the title I see HybridChicken.
Awesome handle.

edit on 10/26/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

I do find his website 'Store' writeup funny :

Corey does not feel right about charging for delivery of his information to the public to cover his living and travel expenses.

Nor should he, information like his, if genuine, should not a pay-per-hear service.

So, this store has been created as an alternative to generate some form of regular income for him.

But...I thought he said he does not feel right about charging..people....meh

At least 10% of the proceeds from every item purchased below goes toward helping Corey so that he may dedicate himself fully to his mission

i.e., let's fleece 'em so I can give up the day job. Aces!

edit on 26-10-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

You're cynical.

Oh wait. "At least 10%". That means more than 10%, right?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm thinking it would have been more accurate to say, "Up to 100%". But hey, who am I to question a modern day prophet like Corey?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I'd like to give an example of someone with real inside information on black military projects. He came here and nade friends with the aviation forum. Well after he had proven himself over and again with real inside knowledge he came out with wild claims of secret space program. Can any of this be verified with evidence on open sources. Of course it can't it's classified..... Asking for verifiable proof that you can look up is what. Say it with me now impossible.

So what we have is aomeone with real inside knowledge that can't be fact checked by someone like you WITH ZERO inside info.

Good luck grasping at straws though.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Another troll post. I have to say I'm rather shocked phage. Oh wait no I'm not.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

They used to say there is one born every minute thanks to the internet there are way more than that.

Secret space program claims of bases on Moon Mars and even further than that, yet these things are never seen when the sky is constantly under watch.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Yet people find out about secrets all the time.

Corey Goode won't take photos or videos. He hasn't offered a shred of evidence, yet people buy into it (literally through his shop).

I've got elves living in my cupboard. Donate some money so I can keep telling you about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Corey Goode won't take photos or videos.

You are asking too much.

Just bringing his memories to the surface has been a major undertaking.

You're demanding that he then bravely take pictures and defy the military-industrial complex by publishing them.

Get real.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Actually, all I was asking for was ANY evidence. Anything at all to back up his claims.

Yet here we are, on page 8, with no evidence.

If I send you my PayPal details will you donate some money so I can get the word out about my elves in the cupboard?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Oh come on.

You're demanding that he then bravely take pictures and defy the military-industrial complex by publishing them.

Yes - that's exactly what we're asking, seeing as how that's....exactly what he's doing in principle by 'telling' us all about his memories.

As I have repeatedly said, other whistleblowers, for good or bad, have not only come forward but unleashed tons of verifiable evidence. Yes, it has resulted in ruining their lives -- which is a risk they knew and took.

If you're saying, Oh he can't do this because it's too dangerous -- then what good is he? His memories are not sufficient. And I do not believe for one second that if he were in the position he claims, he didn't take or ensure some form of verifiable evidence to such preposterous claims. Because otherwise, people wouldn't believe him.

And lo and behold -- people don't believe him. (shrug)

If he wants to be taken seriously, then seriously provide some evidence. Otherwise, tell him to go back to charging poor fools for his tales to ensure he can have a nice happy lifestyle, because it sure SOUNDS legit, what with a shop to sell key chains, hats, mugs and shirts for his 'supposed' tales. Yeh - really makes it all sound real.
edit on 26-10-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

There is a difference between open-mindedness and gullibility. I've watched this guy, and meh. I don't believe him. If you do, that's all good. Won't hurt unless you're wasting hard earned money on him. It appears he follows a path of "service to self", (greed seems to be his vice). I am uncomfortable with that path.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
One thing that really gets me about Corey Goode is, he lies about little things. He said he left his job to become a whistleblower. That's a lie. It was because of an injury.

If he's going to lie about small things, what's to stop him lying about bigger things, such as a Secret Space Program?

He also uses excuses for why he can't get evidence. Surely the whole point of being a whistleblower is to expose something? That's means he'll be "in trouble" no matter what, so why not get evidence anyway?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

He said he left his job to become a whistleblower. That's a lie. It was because of an injury.

Cite your source. Post a link.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

He said he left his job to become a whistleblower. That's a lie. It was because of an injury.

Cite your source. Post a link.

No. You'll just have to take my word for it. I mean, if it works for Corey Goode, it should work like that for everyone else, right?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

No.

I don't know you or anything about you.

I do my research with earnest. I always want to see and hear my witnesses.

Corey Goode has gone public. I've been listening and watching his testimony for over a year now.

I also have been putting two and two together from my other research of what's going on in this world—research I've done for about ten years now.

I base my opinion of who is credible and who is not based on my experience.

I don't base it on supposed authority figures such as the mainstream media or the government.

In my opinion, that's what the problem is with many ridicule-hurling ATS members. They have a swagger that shows in their posts ad nauseam because they think they have authority backing them up. They seem to believe that if it's not on the news or the government doesn't admit to it; it doesn't exist.

Well, it's not like that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Corey Goode has gone public
So why hasn't he given any evidence? He's gone public anyway, so EVIDENCE won't be any worse for him.

I don't base it on supposed authority figures such as the mainstream media or the government.
You base it on someone who has zero evidence and wants you to buy something and pay for informations that has nothing to back it up. That's exactly what you've done.

So, why don't you believe me? I've given AS MUCH evidence as Corey Goode.
edit on 26102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It looks like there's not going to be a Secret Space Program Conference this year but here's a page about the one held in 2015.

Personally, I'd like to see Corey stay on topic of what he knows and what he's experienced and not veer off into the "ascension," thing. That's a whole other subject. A hypothetical question: If they ever have another conference would they, the group who organized the last two conferences, invite Corey? I'm sure they know who he is.

OP - Do you think it's possible to blow the many covers off of the secrecy surrounding the levels of secret space programs because from what I can gather those who want to keep it secret will fight to the death to keep it so. There are so many people pushing to open this up but so far, it hasn't been enough.

I watch the drip, drip, drip phenomena going on but...

Just some thoughts.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
It looks like there's not going to be a Secret Space Program Conference this year . . .

I'm not surprised.

During questions from the audience at the 2015 conference, I was dismayed at the comment that Joseph Farrell made in response to an inquiry from the audience about Corey's testimony. He said something about he, Joseph, deals in documents, as if that's all there is of value. I wanted to wring his neck! (Although I do have his book The Philosophers' Stone: Alchemy and the Secret Research for Exotic Matter on my reading list.)

Personally, I'd like to see Corey stay on topic of what he knows and what he's experienced and not veer off into the "ascension," thing. That's a whole other subject.

It is a whole other subject, but it seems that the extraterrestrials who want to see humanity join the cosmos as interstellar space travelers feel that we have a lot of work to do on our attitude toward each other. Corey seems to be telling the public that he, himself, has been told he isn't up to par according to the ETs he's dealing with. So, he's working on his own spiritual growth and sharing it publicly because that's what he has been asked to do.

A hypothetical question: If they ever have another conference would they, the group who organized the last two conferences, invite Corey? I'm sure they know who he is.

I don't know.

It would be good, because the more exposure Corey gets, the better.

OP - Do you think it's possible to blow the many covers off of the secrecy surrounding the levels of secret space programs because from what I can gather those who want to keep it secret will fight to the death to keep it so.

I have resigned myself to the thought that I may not see it in my lifetime.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

So what has Corey Goode released that is "of value"?

That would be a big fat NOTHING.

All the people that believe him are believing him purely on what he says, nothing else as there's no evidence.
edit on 26102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join