It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTuber TheHybridChildren Interview of Secret Space Program Whistleblower

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Now, I don't want to sound like I feel left out but, ConnectDots, you haven't once commented on my posts regarding the difference between your Corey Goode fellow and his 'testimony-only' whistleblowing, versus the other whistleblowers who DID provide mountains of verifiable evidence we're still sifting through today.

It doesn't hurt my feelings (...anymore..) but I would have thought you'd have something to comment about in regards to that disparity from Corey Goode. Does it not make you question Corey's validity and honesty if he cannot provide a shred of evidence?

Why couldn't he steal/take/lift any evidence from his top secret locations, yet Snowden, Manning and the other guy (tax evasion chap) could? Surely their positions and their privileges put their lives at just as much risk as your man Corey.

This is why claims from Corey are so flimsy. I expect photos, documents. We all do.
edit on 26-10-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Oh, so you attended! Good! I often listen to Joseph Farrell's weekly YouTube video and did have a brief email conversation with him a few years ago. Apparently, he only deals in documentation so he's dismissed Corey's testimony. Well, that's his prerogative but I can understand your frustration with him. Did Catherine Austin Fitts say anything about Corey? I like and respect her.

That's why I think Corey is being waylaid off (absorbed) into the "feel good community" and his credibility further maligned. I'm not sure I am properly conveying what I mean because it's a sensitive, dicey issue. If not, please let me know and I'll try to do better. I've seen this happen to other whistle blowers.

A person's spiritual beliefs are very personal in my view and I'm very much aware of all of the metaphysical concepts which have been promoted over the years by various sources.

Here's where things become very, very touchy so please bear with me and don't take what I'm about to write as personal. It's not. I am a friend.

The extraterrestrials you mentioned who seem to want humanity to join the cosmos as interstellar space travelers and who feel we have a lot work to do on our attitude toward each other first (yes, I've read Corey's articles and seen the videos) are not making much sense because plenty of humans have already left Earth starting decades ago.

Many of these humans are not nice people and think nothing of assassinating and betraying people yet they have moved beyond Earth reality and out into the cosmos as space travelers and traders. It's only been select humans of certain status, training, abilities, classes and bloodlines who have been privy to this "privilege" and it has nothing to do with earning it by being "service to others." Do you see what I'm pointing at? It's a conundrum.

To me, it's more about neutralizing the vicious, many-layered control system which has enslaved and hobbled us for so long and reconnecting the pieces of our scattered, fragmented consciousness. It's like we've had collective head trauma and amnesia for eons and have been stumbling about trying to make sense of things.

edit on 26-10-2016 by tweetie because: spelling.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You seem heavily invested in this Goode fellow. Is it just an emotional investment, or are you somehow tied to him or have sent a lot of money his way? You almost sound like you are trying to advertise for him?

I find myself wondering how many people are hooked on him? How many are willing to just take his word for things?

It's not unreasonable to ask for evidence. It is unreasonable to ask people to believe something so fantastic without evidence. That's just how it truly is. The world is full of confidence people out to make a buck, so you can't find fault with people who want evidence before they take Goode at his word.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So you completely ignored my previous post.

How very telling.

It's more telling about your disingenuous request for evidence for claims that - by their very nature - would, if true, NOT be supported by public evidence accessible to anyone. You make an impossible demand and then cry foul when the demand cannot be met! Of course, it is just your dishonest strategy to debunk claims you don't want to accept.

As I say, you offer up a phony argument and you expect it to be answered?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

My requesting evidence for someone's words is a phoney argument? We should believe people with zero evidence now?

Do you know how rediculous that is?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

My requesting evidence for someone's words is a phoney argument? We should believe people with zero evidence now?

Do you know how rediculous that is?

Of course it is phoney when you KNOW (or should know) that classified programs and projects allow almost no possibility of hard evidence being leaked. You are not being asked to believe people with zero evidence. All you are being asked is to remain neutral - neither believing not disbelieving - because of the lack of independently verifable evidence. The trouble with those of a debunking disposition is that absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence. The scientific attitude is to reserve judgement in the absence of hard evidence, not the knee jerk reaction so common to many here at ATS.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Hang on a second.

We're talking about a self-proclaimed whistleblower. The whole point of being a whistleblower is to expose things that you're not meant to. Goode hasn't given any evidence and ASKS people to BELIEVE him and give him money to help him "expose" the "Secret Space Program".

That's not about "being neutral". It's all about him saying something that he wants people to believe, without evidence, so he can make money from it. The same way a snake oil salesman works.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
Oh, so you attended!

No, I wasn't there. I purchased the videos.

Did Catherine Austin Fitts say anything about Corey? I like and respect her.

No, she didn't. I like her, too. She has stood up to the establishment. She has quite a backbone.

To me, it's more about neutralizing the vicious, many-layered control system which has enslaved and hobbled us for so long and reconnecting the pieces of our scattered, fragmented consciousness. It's like we've had collective head trauma and amnesia for eons and have been stumbling about trying to make sense of things.

I see what you're saying, and I agree with you.

It's true that not nice people do already have the technology to travel the stars, so that's not the point.

The point is, we need to do as you describe, but how are we going to do that?

I think we need to be less head-centered and more heart-centered, and that it's up to trail blazers to push for that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
The trouble with those of a debunking disposition is that absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence. The scientific attitude is to reserve judgement in the absence of hard evidence, not the knee jerk reaction so common to many here at ATS.

I disagree. It all depends on what the 'whistle blower' or claimant is propositioning.

If a person said, "My mum saw a UFO once", I would hardly decry that person making that claim.

If a person said, "There is a super secret space program, I'm part of it and I talk to aliens and we have them on earth and you all need to know this", *and* they refused to produce any information AND then demanded me to pay them for more information - I, as well as any sane, rational person, would immediately step back and question this person's statement, character and motives.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence. There is no going around it. If that makes me negative or a debunker or pessimistic, then so be it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Another note: I've never heard or read Corey asking anyone to believe him nor have I seen any evidence of him demanding money or demanding/asking money for more information.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

So let me see believing any old unverifiable BS is the way to go according to you

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I've never looked up, heard, or read anything by Corey. I'd venture to say someone so mainstream probably is full of it. All I was getting at though it is possible. With an example of such from this very forum. He kept good on his promise to never return aswell. Some speculate his final thread was a plant to discredit his real knowledge.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Everyone is ignoring my comment some pages back.

HE COULD EASILY GET EVIDENCE. ACCORDING TO HIM, THE VISITATIONS ARE ONGOING AND HE KNOWS ABOUT THEM IN ADVANCE.

So, it would be VERY EASY for him to get evidence!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It is not a pleasant experience to be brought into the secret space program as a child and to be used in ways that cause guilt for the person. It is a traumatic experience.

First, one has to deal with that guilt and overcome it in order to have the wherewithal to become a whistleblower.

Then, one has to have the courage to become a whistleblower. Courage to go up against the military-industrial complex and courage to withstand ridicule.

You are demanding too much.

It is unrealistic.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Again with the "you're demanding too much. Waaaaaaaah!!!!!!"

So let's just believe people who have NO EVIDENCE, right?

I KNOW Corey Goode is a con man. Yet you don't believe me because I haven't presented evidence. Isn't that just a bit hypocrital?

All you and his followers are doing is taking his word on it. He's offered no evidence at all.

But keep crying. It sure will do well for your cult.
edit on 27102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
I'd venture to say someone so mainstream probably is full of it.

Do you categorize gaia.com as mainstream?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

OP, have a look at these pictures when you have a chance unless you've come across the page before. There's many and most are situated after the text part of the article. Disclaimer: For interest purposes only!

"Secret Space Program Gallery"

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Oh my god. Unrealistic? What is unrealistic is this nobody asking us to believe his story with zero evidence. What's more, he's asking us to believe his story with no evidence when he could easily get it!

This guy isn't traumatized by his meetings with "Raw-Tier-Air" or whatever he calls the blue bird alien. The blue sphere cones to pick him up and whisks him off to the Kuiper Belt in seconds and he has personal conversations out there with the blue bird aliens and others, including fellow humans. He is not traumatized by these visits and he knows they are coming. It is not asking too much to ask him to snap a pic.

But he won't. Not because he is traumatized, but because, by his own explanation, people will cry "CGI" at any photo he may present.

Does that not seem a very flimsy excuse? Does that seem like the behavior of someone who is truly having these experiences?? Think about it. Most people, put in his situation where excursions with aliens are commonplace, are going to want to share evidence with anyone who will listen, and they won't care about anyone who cries "CGI" because they know the experience is real.

Take the evidence he presents (NONE) on its face and follow the logical line of reasoning.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Thank you for that; I had not seen it.

Looking at those photos reminds me of why I want the secret space program to stop being secret.

The rest of humanity has a right to be participants in traveling the cosmos. It should not be for the few, either as selfish controllers of others, or as people like Corey who have been used by the controllers.

I love technology for the good things it can do. Yes, the technology can be used for horrible weapons, too.

That's why we need to work on our spirituality.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You mean you want the thing you have no evidence of even existing in the first place?

I want the government to stop the cover up on pixies, elves and unicorns. Who's with me?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join