It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - Assange Still Alive - Asks Supporters to "Stop Taking Down Internet"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So a segment of Wikileaks supporters were behind the DDoS attack today? They definitely made themselves known.

Wikileaks twitter has been different since Assange’s Internet access was cut. And speculation has been high that he was arrested or killed as there has been little heard from him.

The only thing I've found on Assange was from someone who claimed to see him two days ago.

Ghost

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

sort of don't mess with our guy thing....?

how much power do humans have together
on the internet....
edit on 21-10-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

No, there is no proof whatsoever that supporters of WL were behind the attack.

Check out this story which states:

Dyn said it has not heard from attackers and does not know who they are.

Deny Ignorance

Thanks to EchoesInTime for that tip off in this thread

Now for real, can we get a video of Assange already to prove he's still alive and maybe release some factual information about who was behind the attacks?
edit on 21-10-2016 by Noncents because: DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
We probably wont hear anything from Assange himself until after the election.

And that will be his suicide note.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Or is it something else.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It's RUSSIA!!*rolls eyes*

In berfore killary supporters ..

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah. Lot of speculation that Wikileaks has been taken over since Assange’s Internet cut off.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Should have never applied more pressure on Assange. All it did was create reprisal attacks that impacted innocent people who had nothing to do with it. It's the same with drone strikes. It does more harm than good long term. Horrible strategies by the US. These are the same strategies Hillary will use even though it has been proven they do not work.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I must put this in my HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS file until Assange is seen to clearly communicate visually and audibly with the outside world. The balcony of the Ecuadorian Embassy would work, but it not advised. Skype would work if he undertook a live stream conversation to prove he was alive.

This sort of tweet could serve USA/NSA interests in the long run I think, but it is also possible, if Assange lives, that this may be a message to the USA in the vein of "See what our friends can do to you..."

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Yeah. Lot of speculation that Wikileaks has been taken over since Assange’s Internet cut off.

When that attack happened today, I couldn't connect to the sites that I normally get new WikiLeaks info from. Twitter and reddit. Why would WikiLeaks keep people from reading new info that they just dropped?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

When that attack happened today, I couldn't connect to the sites that I normally get new WikiLeaks info from. Twitter and reddit. Why would WikiLeaks keep people from reading new info that they just dropped?

Your point is precisely my thought in thinking this was something planted by the NSA or some other part of the Nefarium in the US government.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

bingo.

I wasn't online much, but this attack was definitely starting within an hour of leak 14.
My guess is something was in there they didn't want anyone to see. Who knows if they managed to hide it in time.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
damn russian shenanigans

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

do we really need to spread so thin across so many threads with this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

on the internet....

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

When the Rebels start playing God. They become those they rebelled against.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
damn russian shenanigans

If it was the US govt behind the attack, they kill two birds with one stone. Keep the WikiLeaks dump from making headlines until Hillary can work up ways to spin what is in the dump, and blame the attack on the Russians.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
mr assange, it has nothing to do with you.

battlefield 1 was released today, some ardent call of duty fans stated they would ddos today, looks like they did.
assange clearly has visions of grandeur.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

What do you mean "Assange Still Alive" is there any rumors he's dead?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: kibric

on the internet....

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

When the Rebels start playing God. They become those they rebelled against.

Go Anne Go!

Great wisdom

<<   2  3  4 >>

join