It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Calls For Drug Tests Before Next Debate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Only 6 posts into your own thread and I think you already got to the bottom of this. It's absolutely to clear himself of what people have been asserting about him.

About his sniffing, I happen to have terrible post nasal dripsinus issues and I'm supposed to finish getting all my weekly allergy shots before insurance will consider a turbinoplasty. If he has sinus issues like me I actually sympathise with him. Of course, I'm sure he can afford the surgery out of pocket in his case. It's really hard to say what the deal is with that sniff, but I doubt it's fish scale.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Possibly. I would belileve he had allergies or post nasal drip first.

Fish scale?
edit on 15-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

regardless of all the smear and bs Trumpotus will win the election or US folk will be resigned to the status quo which is what they dont want

Regardless of what us think 'US Folk' want, Trump lost the chance to win some time ago. The trumpeters are still fighting though the war is over.

You are responding to a fan of Mr Farage (rhymes with garage), don't feel the need to be too polite.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

regardless of all the smear and bs Trumpotus will win the election or US folk will be resigned to the status quo which is what they dont want

Regardless of what us think 'US Folk' want, Trump lost the chance to win some time ago. The trumpeters are still fighting though the war is over.

You are responding to a fan of Mr Farage (rhymes with garage), don't feel the need to be too polite.

Oh, I seee, TY

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
we the people, the voters, are hiring a new president so as an employer don`t we have the right to drug test job applicants?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
we the people, the voters, are hiring a new president so as an employer don`t we have the right to drug test job applicants?

I think we have to pass a law first. It is unprecedented. I have a feeling the Senators and Congressmen may not like it. Just a guess.

What is your guess on that?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Of course Congress won't do drug testing despite allowing other employers test employees. As mentioned, they work for the people.

I doubt Congress see their self as employees. They're special.

So special they get a less then 10% positive rating. lol

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Not he was saying it because Hillary commenced the last debate as though she was absolutely buzzing and finished it like she had run a marathon.

It's all a distraction, part of the plan the Establishment are controlling.

How is the fall out of Podesta e-mails effecting Hillary? Oh yeah, it's not being reported on is it?

Unaware and compliant citizenry.

That's all deflection. Podesta nor emails have anything to do with this thread.

Ha ha, okay.

The first part was pertinent to the thread entirely.

The second part, whether you are willing to accept it or not, is just a reminder that none of this matters, it's all rigged.

That's disappointing, I arrived to the reply, but it has been redacted. Says a lot about a person.

edit on 15/10/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Sorry, realised I was talking to Mr Shillington.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Of course Congress won't do drug testing despite allowing other employers test employees. As mentioned, they work for the people.

I doubt Congress see their self as employees. They're special.

So special they get a less then 10% positive rating. lol

They don't and then it gets even weirder...pot is legal in D.C. If the POTUS has to be drug tested, they would too. There is no way.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Maybe a test for logical, ethical thinking. The sue for 911 is the latest display of issues with their thought process.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Maybe a test for logical, ethical thinking. The sue for 911 is the latest display of issues with their thought process.

Yep. They thought it was a grand idea, passed it, then thought it through.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Not he was saying it because Hillary commenced the last debate as though she was absolutely buzzing and finished it like she had run a marathon.

How is the fall out of Podesta e-mails effecting Hillary? Oh yeah, it's not being reported on is it?

Ha ha, okay.

The second part, whether you are willing to accept it or not, is just a reminder that none of this matters, it's all rigged.

That's disappointing, I arrived to the reply, but it has been redacted. Says a lot about a person.

What is? I see no edits (really except for my typos and no mod has been here).

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Exactly, after someone tapped them on the head and said "really?".

Remember the "pass a bill then read it" issues. What kind of ignorance is that action.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Exactly, after someone tapped them on the head and said "really?".

Remember the "pass a bill then read it" issues. What kind of ignorance is that action.

Yes, that is horrendous. It reminds me of people who flag posts before they read them, but this issue is on a much larger scale. It effects lives. They will vote on a title without reading.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

We know it's really about pork. As long as they get their pork, what happens to others is basically meaningless. Allowing what amount to off topic enclosures into bill was a stupid idea. Getting a bribe to vote wouldn't last long. Congress would get replaced by those who could take action.
edit on 10/15/2016 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

We know it's really about pork. As long as they get their pork, what happens to other is basically meaningless. Allowing what amount to off topic enclosures into bill was a stupid idea. Getting a bribe to vote wouldn't last long. Congress would get replaced by those who could take action.

Yep.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
hillary is obv on something.... she couldnt even walk at that 9/11 event.. had to be dragged into the van

and than 30 mins lately she suddenly appears with all the energy in the world.....

i say.. take the drug test!

She had pneumonia and was dehydrated at the 9/11 event.

You are really gullible. There have been numerous physicians who have come forward and said if that were true she should have been immediately submitted to the hospital.

But she wasn't because as her husband said she collapses frequently, oops billy is starting to get a little senile. The reason she didn't go to the hospital is she is sick and they know exactly why she collapsed. She also would not be doing a press op an hour later with a 10 yr old girl who she could easily give pneumonia if she actually had it.

There is video of evidence of her eyes crossing, and her head bobbing like crazy because she is having a seizure. Of course there is also her buddy with the epi pen following her around as well as her doctor following her to the 911 event. And the fact she drives around in a wheelchair van everywhere. The evidence is everywhere if you open your eyes.

Then there is the latest video which was obviously edited, to hide her eyes crossing. Watch this video and explain what is going on here.

edit on 15-10-2016 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Ha ha, okay.

What is? I see no edits (really except for my typos and no mod has been here).

Sorry, I appreciate you Feel I am attacking you at every opportunity, but I was responding to another member as you can quite clearly see in the post.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

No hope for reform there either, I imagine.

Refer to: Congress protects is livelihood

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Why not? Then we can clear up Howard Dean's assertion of whether Trump does coc aine or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join