It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Calls For Drug Tests Before Next Debate

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: proximo

a reply to: proximo

Hmm, that video has a doctor trying to analyse a video..including signs, smudges on other people's shirts, etc. Come on and you call me gullible? This is not the mud pit.

If he is senile, how would he know she 'collapses' ? Wouldn't he forget? She also had non-contagious pneuonia after antibiotics.

If you were paying attention you would know this.

Her doctor following her? Do you have a picture of her doctor following her? I would like to see it.

Regardless, none of this has anything to do with the thread.

I said he was going senile, getting bad at lying, he caught himself and had the media outlet edit the video.

It has everything to do with why trump wants her drug tested, he knows shes sick and is most likely on some kind of drugs just to get through the debate.

Of course. It has nothing to do with wanting media attention. You can see into his mind.

Yeah this is great media attention - just look at how you all act on this thread as if he is crazy for wanting the potential most powerful person on earth be drug tested, that is so unreasonable. I mean its not like they could nuke us all to death or anything.

If she has nothing to hide she should volunteer for this - it would make Donald look silly to people who think like you, and put people doubting her health more at ease.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A 70 year old man does not do coke, he sure has a lot of energy though.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: wutang717

Maybe he is saying this because people were talking about his snifing?

Which was hyperbole for breathing

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
heck, I'm kind of hoping he fails it, so he will start knocking the drugs tests about their inaccuracy.. someone needs to knock them!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Cocaine takes 3 days to leave the system, if they drug test before the debate watch Donald look tired and his sniffles mysteriously disappear.

That's only for people who use it maybe nice or twice a month but regular users can have it up to two weeks in a urine test and a few months from hair testing.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
The phrase 'bat # crazy' is becoming more relevant!

That's why Trump joked about drug testing Hillary, as she is bat s*** crazy.

We agree!

I don't really think that was what that member meant.

It would be good if they checked for antiepileptic drugs, schizophrenia mediation drugs and medication for borderline personality disorder or maybe manic depression or bipolar syndrome. Drugs like halloperidol, Thorazine, diazapam, lithium, etc. As well as coke, marijuana and other recreational/medical substances, of course.

If they can test welfare recipients and factory workers, they can test a prospective president.

Cheers - Dave

Her doctor, a normal and well-respected doctor, by all accounts, has listed her medications. Trump's doctor...well.

But regardless, it will not happen. It is Trump wanting media attention. It is like him challengeing someone in the WWF or WWE as it is now.

There should be drug testing, it doesn't need to be argued. We want politicians who are aware, thinking critically and responsible. Not politicians who are fuzzy and high on mood mediators or crack.

Cheers - Dave

Well, call your legislator. This is not a WWE event. It will not be decided before the next debate. That is a legal and privacy issue for both of them.

Wait...do you live in Canada?

Yep, do you live in bizarro world or some other dystopian alternate reality where cognitive dissonance is king? Seriously, look at the messes Hillary has created that have gotten people killed via her spiteful nature amd pure stupidity, of course then we can't forget about Trump's bad words lol. There needs to be some drug testing here to find out what she, he or both them are really on. Too many batsh#t crazy decisions in her political past, too many skeletons, too many scandals, too many dead, too much money missing, too many pay to play foreign bribes, too many weapons deals, too much of everything bad.

Drug testing before the next debate!!!

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/15.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: uncommitted
I deleted my post because I thought on hindsight I was arguing with someone who chose to pick on argument based on their belief in one debate that didn't match theirs in another. I thought it didn't show the best of me. Glad you've shown something close to the worst of you in your response.

No, you got me confused with another member you chose to attack in a different thread. Lol. It's typically you.

No, it was you. I was just showing some maturity - might be something you'd like to look up in a dictionary should you ever get the chance.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Hillary Clinton is on Numerous Pharmaceutical Drugs , Coumadin , Levaquin , Paxil , Clarinex , Armour Thyroid , B 12 , L-Dopa , and some Unknown others not made Public .

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

B 12

Hopped up on a vitamin the body needs.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I miss the ignore button so much. Your posts are nauseating.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I started thinking about this kind of thing after "I smoked some pot but I didn't inhale".

Bill was in the time period that anybody who didn't try it was an ass, you know?
If we started thinking like that, about all the candidates, then we would never find anyone perfect enough to run for President.

But then Barack came along and said "oh yeah, I smoked some in college", and that comment went out with a whimper, so I thought okay, maybe we won't go down that ridiculous road.

The thing that would throw me would be antipsychotics, and anyone taking those would know better than to run, or be talked out of running by others.

Let's not get all high and mighty, shall we?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

a reply to: proximo

Hmm, that video has a doctor trying to analyse a video..including signs, smudges on other people's shirts, etc. Come on and you call me gullible? This is not the mud pit.

If he is senile, how would he know she 'collapses' ? Wouldn't he forget? She also had non-contagious pneuonia after antibiotics.

If you were paying attention you would know this.

Her doctor following her? Do you have a picture of her doctor following her? I would like to see it.

Regardless, none of this has anything to do with the thread.

I said he was going senile, getting bad at lying, he caught himself and had the media outlet edit the video.

It has everything to do with why trump wants her drug tested, he knows shes sick and is most likely on some kind of drugs just to get through the debate.

Of course. It has nothing to do with wanting media attention. You can see into his mind.

Yeah this is great media attention - just look at how you all act on this thread as if he is crazy for wanting the potential most powerful person on earth be drug tested, that is so unreasonable. I mean its not like they could nuke us all to death or anything.

If she has nothing to hide she should volunteer for this - it would make Donald look silly to people who think like you, and put people doubting her health more at ease.

It is crazy, how he brought it up. He specifically pointed to hillary Clinton as possibly being on drugs. It wasn't a general thing he wanted to happen or a law to be passed. It is bordering on insane.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Really, why wouldn't he? yet he infers a 68 year old womnan is doing some type of 'upper' drug.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Really, why wouldn't he? yet he infers a 68 year old womnan is doing some type of 'upper' drug.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

a reply to: wutang717

Maybe he is saying this because people were talking about his snifing?

Which was hyperbole for breathing

NO. He was sniffing and sniffling INCREDIBLY LOUDLY.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hillary Clinton is on Numerous Pharmaceutical Drugs , Coumadin , Levaquin , Paxil , Clarinex , Armour Thyroid , B 12 , L-Dopa , and some Unknown others not made Public .

Where do you make this list up from?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

reldra, I am so sorry that America and the world has been exposed, daily now it seems, to this political fool, Trump. I am sorry that things like this thread's topic must be put out there, but they must. Thank You for your efforts.

You're welcome. Clinton was not anyone's best choice, but Trump would be the end of the country.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Relda, I've noticed you've taken a great deal of flack lately too. I appreciate you.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Give them more drugs

i dont know about you but i want know
if my commander and chief can take an half ounce of hash
8 tequila slammers and a hit of acid
while enacting new laws that strip freedoms away
and diffusing international tensions with airstrikes

in fact drug testing should be mandatory
pump them full of as much drugs as they can take

#stonedpoliticians
edit on 15-10-2016 by kibric because: THECAKEISALIE

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Standard Public Information there , Google it yourself .

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join