It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Calls For Drug Tests Before Next Debate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: reldra

Right, she looked weak and barely able to walk around, and then sat down IMMEDIATELY on the edge of her chair she was so exhausted,

Donald looked massive and strong, clear differences.

Umm, no. The stool is there for a reason, it is not an actual chair. She walked all over the place while he stood in one spot, mainly.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Right, she looked weak and barely able to walk around, and then sat down IMMEDIATELY on the edge of her chair she was so exhausted,

Umm, no. The stool is there for a reason, it is not an actual chair. She walked all over the place while he stood in one spot, mainly.

Well, actually the "massive" part might be right.

The rest- words of a worshipper.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

a reply to: DogMeat

They are polls not poles and he will not get the electoral votes.

Why not, are you suggesting the game is rigged ???

Oh wait we already knew that.

No, I know how the electorate works. I read various news sources that show maps of states in regard to the electorate. HIs chances for getting what he needs to is extremely narrow. You are typing on here, so I assume you can navigate websites in general?
edit on 15-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Well, actually the "massive" part might be right.

The rest- words of a worshipper.

LOL. He is tall. but they should never give him a hand-held mic, his hands, I noticed for the first time are disproportionately tiny...oh wait. You mean he has gained weight?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It's just another of Trump's floundering and stupid attacks against his opponent that are supported by nothing but his meandering "gold fish attention span" , babbling NONSENSE.

He is even proving how he will attack the families of his opponents by repeatedly bringing up Bill Clinton's past, never-minding that Bill isn't the one running for president.

His entire campaign is based on deception and not even lies so much as nonsense, and deflection by smearing his opponents and voters from focusing on his weaknesses.

It's a frickin JOKE.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
The phrase 'bat # crazy' is becoming more relevant!

That's why Trump joked about drug testing Hillary, as she is bat s*** crazy.

We agree!

I don't really think that was what that member meant.

It would be good if they checked for antiepileptic drugs, schizophrenia mediation drugs and medication for borderline personality disorder or maybe manic depression or bipolar syndrome. Drugs like halloperidol, Thorazine, diazapam, lithium, etc. As well as coke, marijuana and other recreational/medical substances, of course.

If they can test welfare recipients and factory workers, they can test a prospective president.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
Knew I wasn't tripping, Hillary looks better than she did 8 years ago.

Face lift? Diet?

Trump had a hair transplant that was apparently so painful, Ivana had suggested it and he 'took it out on her'.
You're probably right Tons of make up
And a facelift
edit on 15-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
Knew I wasn't tripping, Hillary looks better than she did 8 years ago.

Face lift? Diet?

Trump had a hair transplant that was apparently so painful, Ivana had suggested it and he 'took it out on her'.
double

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I only skimmed the first page so not sure if it was mentioned but isn't this what people have been asking for in the past, something along the lines that If I have to get tested for a job why shouldn't the president and congress members or is it different because Trump says it?

Those on the left should be happy about this considering most of you think his sniffle is a sign of drug use.

Hypocrites!!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

We agree!

It would be good if they checked for antiepileptic drugs, schizophrenia mediation drugs and medication for borderline personality disorder or maybe manic depression or bipolar syndrome. Drugs like halloperidol, Thorazine, diazapam, lithium, etc. As well as coke, marijuana and other recreational/medical substances, of course.

If they can test welfare recipients and factory workers, they can test a prospective president.

Cheers - Dave

Her doctor, a normal and well-respected doctor, by all accounts, has listed her medications. Trump's doctor...well.

But regardless, it will not happen. It is Trump wanting media attention. It is like him challengeing someone in the WWF or WWE as it is now.

(post by ezramullins removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I only skimmed the first page so not sure if it was mentioned but isn't this what people have been asking for in the past, something along the lines that If I have to get tested for a job why shouldn't the president and congress members or is it different because Trump says it?

Those on the left should be happy about this considering most of you think his sniffle is a sign of drug use.

Hypocrites!!

You need to watch the video of his speech.

It has been mentioned, yes. But it will not happen in this amount of time and try to get Senators or Congressmen to pass this law.

Why hypocrites? Trump only said this for media attention. he only mentioned athletes. If he had said, "The people often face drug tests, candidates for President should too!" It would be an entirely different matter.

He used it for media time and inferred Clinton was on a drug during the debate, yet another excuse as to why he lost.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Not he was saying it because Hillary commenced the last debate as though she was absolutely buzzing and finished it like she had run a marathon.

It's all a distraction, part of the plan the Establishment are controlling.

How is the fall out of Podesta e-mails effecting Hillary? Oh yeah, it's not being reported on is it?

Unaware and compliant citizenry.

That's all deflection. Podesta nor emails have anything to do with this thread.

Ha ha, okay.

The first part was pertinent to the thread entirely.

The second part, whether you are willing to accept it or not, is just a reminder that none of this matters, it's all rigged.

edit on 15-10-2016 by uncommitted because: I'm talking to a child, I shouldn't be so harsh

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

He used it for media time and inferred Clinton was on a drug during the debate, yet another excuse as to why he lost.

Oh boo hoo, no different then you all claiming Trump is on drugs because he sniffles.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

We agree!

Cheers - Dave

Her doctor, a normal and well-respected doctor, by all accounts, has listed her medications. Trump's doctor...well.

But regardless, it will not happen. It is Trump wanting media attention. It is like him challengeing someone in the WWF or WWE as it is now.

There should be drug testing, it doesn't need to be argued. We want politicians who are aware, thinking critically and responsible. Not politicians who are fuzzy and high on mood mediators or crack.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Oh boo hoo, no different then you all claiming Trump is on drugs because he sniffles.

I have said multiple times, and even in this VERY thread, that the opinion of several doctors interviewed on TV, is that his sniffling was the result of allergies or nervousness and that I BELIEVED them.

The day after the debate I stated I said something like "He has allergies too, but with Clinton it must be brain cancer or something with the coughing'.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

We agree!

Cheers - Dave

There should be drug testing, it doesn't need to be argued. We want politicians who are aware, thinking critically and responsible. Not politicians who are fuzzy and high on mood mediators or crack.

Cheers - Dave

Well, call your legislator. This is not a WWE event. It will not be decided before the next debate. That is a legal and privacy issue for both of them.

Wait...do you live in Canada?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
regardless of all the smear and bs Trumpotus will win the election or US folk will be resigned to the status quo which is what they dont want

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

regardless of all the smear and bs Trumpotus will win the election or US folk will be resigned to the status quo which is what they dont want

Regardless of what us think 'US Folk' want, Trump lost the chance to win some time ago. The trumpeters are still fighting though the war is over.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join