It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Calls For Drug Tests Before Next Debate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Hmm, that video has a doctor trying to analyse a video..including signs, smudges on other people's shirts, etc. Come on and you call me gullible? This is not the mud pit.

If he is senile, how would he know she 'collapses' ? Wouldn't he forget? She also had non-contagious pneuonia after antibiotics.

If you were paying attention you would know this.

Her doctor following her? Do you have a picture of her doctor following her? I would like to see it.

Regardless, none of this has anything to do with the thread.

edit on 15-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think they should all be tested, have a psychiatric evaluation and IQ test.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Well, you are possibly right. Call your legislator. Get something going.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I think he breaths heavy

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

We sure have some real kooks in Congress.

link   

Call our legislator.

Message will be routed straight to trash bin.

link   

I think he breaths heavy

Who?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

We sure have some real kooks in Congress.

If you want these tests, there are not many ways to ask they be done.

link   

I think he breaths heavy

Who?

trump

link   

I think he breaths heavy

Who?

trump

I didn't notice.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
A movement by the people to not reelect any member of Congress who refuses to be tested. But many people would not honor the idea. Screwups often get reelected by the people who are upset by the actions in Congress.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Hmm, that video has a doctor trying to analyse a video..including signs, smudges on other people's shirts, etc. Come on and you call me gullible? This is not the mud pit.

If he is senile, how would he know she 'collapses' ? Wouldn't he forget? She also had non-contagious pneuonia after antibiotics.

Her doctor following her? Do you have a picture of her doctor following her? I would like to see it.

I said he was going senile, getting bad at lying, he caught himself and had the media outlet edit the video.

It has everything to do with why trump wants her drug tested, he knows shes sick and is most likely on some kind of drugs just to get through the debate.

A pic of her doctor giving her a nuerlogical test at 911 ceremony as she leaves? Here it is magafeed.com...

here is a second one as they leave - notice her holding her in case she collapses
www.thetruthdenied.com...

Notice the epipen guy right behind them as well.

By the way those blue mirror glasses she is wearing - those are worn by people with photosensitive epilipsy. But I am sure she just wears them as a fashion statement.

edit on 15-10-2016 by proximo because: (no reason given)

link   
Cocaine takes 3 days to leave the system, if they drug test before the debate watch Donald look tired and his sniffles mysteriously disappear.

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
But many people would not honor the idea. Screwups often get reelected by the people who are upset by the actions in Congress.

That is true.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Donald, Donald, Donald, you really need to chill man. I mean, you're running for President of the United States and need to show some class. I get it that you're a narcissistic sociopath who needs to project his faults onto others in order to protect his ego. If you had not left the safety of Trump Tower to wade into the mud pit of politics, we would never have known certain things about you nor cared to know.

You "don’t know what’s going on with her".... you really don't understand much in toto.... so you want to have your opponent drug tested.... yeah, right, that's BS about you ever taking one yourself haha.... and you know it.

You know who understand authoritarian leaders like you? Immigrants. American immigrants who became American citizens. Many came here to escape authoritarian leaders and their authoritarian talk and actions. I am sorry to say that some of my born-in-America fellow citizens do not understand what my immigrant-turned-citizen fellow Americans understand about you. The danger to our nation, our way of life.

Again, because of your narcissistic sociopathy, you magnify your poor body self-image. You imagine yourself as some "athlete" in politics. I can't say, "Donald, have you looked in the mirror?", because you have and you don't like what you see, so you, quite literally, cover it up. You're a pathetic fighter, Donald, someone certainly way out of his class..... and you know it. And, so, you want your opponent drug tested.

Get real, Donald. ..... unfortunately, that will always be impossible for you.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

I said he was going senile, getting bad at lying, he caught himself and had the media outlet edit the video.

It has everything to do with why trump wants her drug tested, he knows shes sick and is most likely on some kind of drugs just to get through the debate.

Of course. It has nothing to do with wanting media attention. You can see into his mind.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
Donald, Donald, Donald, you really need to chill man. I mean, you're running for President of the United States and need to show some class. I get it that you're a narcissistic sociopath who needs to project his faults onto others in order to protect his ego. If you had not left the safety of Trump Tower to wade into the mud pit of politics, we would never have known certain things about you nor cared to know.

You "don’t know what’s going on with her".... you really don't understand much in toto.... so you want to have your opponent drug tested.... yeah, right, that's BS about you ever taking one yourself haha.... and you know it.

You know who understand authoritarian leaders like you? Immigrants. American immigrants who became American citizens. Many came here to escape authoritarian leaders and their authoritarian talk and actions. I am sorry to say that some of my born-in-America fellow citizens do not understand what my immigrant-turned-citizen fellow Americans understand about you. The danger to our nation, our way of life.

Again, because of your narcissistic sociopathy, you magnify your poor body self-image. You imagine yourself as some "athlete" in politics. I can't say, "Donald, have you looked in the mirror?", because you have and you don't like what you see, so you, quite literally, cover it up. You're a pathetic fighter, Donald, someone certainly way out of his class..... and you know it. And, so, you want your opponent drug tested.

Get real, Donald. ..... unfortunately, that will always be impossible for you.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

reldra, I am so sorry that America and the world has been exposed, daily now it seems, to this political fool, Trump. I am sorry that things like this thread's topic must be put out there, but they must. Thank You for your efforts.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I deleted my post because I thought on hindsight I was arguing with someone who chose to pick on argument based on their belief in one debate that didn't match theirs in another. I thought it didn't show the best of me. Glad you've shown something close to the worst of you in your response.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
I deleted my post because I thought on hindsight I was arguing with someone who chose to pick on argument based on their belief in one debate that didn't match theirs in another. I thought it didn't show the best of me. Glad you've shown something close to the worst of you in your response.

No, you got me confused with another member you chose to attack in a different thread. Lol. It's typically you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join