It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locker room banter

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes, it's only judgment you lack.

Trump has outed his true character so many times it's ridiculous for anyone to defend him.

But you want to point out the blood on Hillary's hands. Try to get to where she is without blood on your hands and mistakes. How about 3000 people on September 11, 2001. Plenty of advance warning-- and that earned Bush a second term.

You lack judgment. You are so biased that you're unable to see what the right move is here.

In this play, Hillary is the only move. You don't have to like it, but Trump sh#t the bed.

edit on 14-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Is it though? I prefer life over death. I prefer peace over war. I prefer a transparent foreign policy. I prefer a strong middle class that leads to small business ownership.

You lack the ability separate thought from emotion. DT's words hurt some people this is true. No one has died or had their country turned to a cesspit because of his words. Hillary OTOH, not so much.

edit on 14-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Listen I don't disagree on peace vs war. But you're comparing Hillary's run as Secretary of State vs Donald's real estate and reality TV run? Donald has no experience on his hands. Just a lot of hot air.

And words matter. He draws violence, new enemies, and conflict to him. I'm not convinced its wise to elevate him to the world stage in the most powerful position on the planet and expect any different results.

Lots and lots of innocent blood is what I expect from a Donald presidency.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I see you made an edit so here goes.

Bush is not running and if you haven't noticed, his buddies can't be further from Trump at this point? Raise any alarm bells to you?

Your comparing Bush to HIllary and questioning my judgment, cmon now.

Once again your emotions are overruling your thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The only thing I have left on in support of DT is that he is not HRC. Sad, yes, but oh so true. I would vote for a rotting log if it ran for office against her at this point.

In case you haven't paid attention to our discussion, I've gone over many real world examples of HRC. Your still standing on the point that DT says bad/mean/deplorable things.

Words vs Actions

Vote for whomever. It's your civic duty and your right. It's important to know exactly what your getting however and one need not look far into the past to see exactly what she will create.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yeah, sounds great until you hear Trump speak and listen to his intentions and realize how dangerous he is.

But you say you want peace and yet you defend a guy who openly endorsed war crimes and torture. Dude, talk about cognitive dissonance. Trump is the worst of the worst.

Explain the great evil of Hillary. Explain to me simply how she is worse than an aspiring dictator, racist, bigot, misogynist, who supports torture, murder, and silencing of the media. For real, explain the great evil that is worse than all of that.

(post by JinMI removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You claim to care about so much and yet defend the guy who has no respect for anyone and insults everyone and threatens much worse.

Hillary is like same ol' same ol... and Trump is a literal bowl of sh*t that even his own party grimaces at trying to support.

You think just because he is an enemy of all he is somehow a potential hero. And yet everything in his character indicates motivations of greed and self serving.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I think Trump should invite random women from the audience to come up and have their p***y grabbed by him so they can show their support for all things Trump.

This would be the only correct response Trump could make to fight this "outrage".

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Indigo5

Yes, hyperbole. Promoting? Himself. You're a psychologist of the armchair variety—look how well it worked on Billy Bush. He was elated. Trump plays to people's fantasies, as he admitted in the very book you just cited. Even you were duped by it.

At last...you and I are on the same page.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Who do some of you hang out with, seriously? I've been in the Army, I've been around bikers, I've been around a lot of construction sites during the course of my work, been in plenty of locker rooms, and I've very VERY rarely heard trash talk of that magnitude. The few I've heard talk with that level of degradation towards woman (or race, or anything along those lines), are people I would never want to associate with.

And you are ok with such a person being the POTUS?

If he was not a trashy, vulgar, bullying 1%'er, people wouldn't so easily believe the new stories surfacing about his gawking nude teens, groping woman and models, and so on. But because it's so easy to believe.. that speaks volumes about the level of his character.

Again.. the POTUS is not supposed to be "one of the guys." And one of the more vulgar guys. The POTUS is supposed to be a cut above. Thus the whole point of being you know.. your leader. It amazes me how forgiving people can be if they want their candidate to win.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I wonder if she listens to RAP music as it sucks as bad as SHE does.
AS if some Hootchie Mamma activist from Chicago has any validity.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
It's ok to talk about p***y!!! (In total private so no one else can overhear or else you are just a jerk boasting)

But just going up and grabbing it...bc you're rich, or boasting about being with married women...that is trash.

Saying you got some sweet p***y last night is ok (in private) please know the difference. One is locker room banter, the other is just plain disrespectful and gross.

I'm sorry, but when were you elected head of the moral police?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Who talks like this in locker rooms? I am not male and I am not filthy rich...

Most men talk like this. Maybe not that much today but in the past, when I needed to use locker rooms this kind of talk was pretty common.

There is a saying:

A dog that barks doesn´t bites.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Oh my! We just don't talk like that!

Positively White Victorian.

I guess no one has ever heard a rap gangsta tune.

Yes, we have, and we are all glad they're not running for president.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Interesting, so many 'civilized' people TRASH because of their speech?

So, people suffering from turrets syndrome are Trash?

I'm guessing none of these people calling TRASH on people, never spent time with any mentally handicapped people who were abused as children. I guess, for them, being in an abusive environment and growing up now using vulgarities regularly just makes them trailer trash.

People who tend to use a lot of vulgarities, usually have lower IQs, and many of those people do not have the capacity to change. I've spent time helping many people like this learn how to take care of themselves, it's heartbreaking, and now these 'culture warriors' are calling them trash.

As for Donald, he should know better, well maybe he has 'affluenza' and doesn't know any better. I do find a problem with people making blanket statements about all people, and calling them trash because you do not considered them 'civilized'.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Many men as well as women talk like this but the polite ones do not in mixed company or in company that is not well known or in public spaces. Polite folks are very careful what they say out of the company of good friends. Unfortunately quite a few men and some women grab, deliberately rub against and have sex with unknown others in inappropriate places to but those of polite church going society dont generally go to those places where this occurs such as nightclubs etc where this behavior is the norm and people are drunk or high on drugs etc Manymen and women do not go to places or hang around people that are likely to engage in such behavior and so for them it is not normal.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I am not American but would much rather vote for Trump than Clinton. Both of them are not very nice people, Trump is a sleaze bag but Hillary clinton is a very cruel nasty peice of work. Just look at some of the stuff on the internet about her dont take it at face value but do some reseach not a nice person at all. The ptb are very scared if trump gets in no world war three he likes putin and may he might also natiolise the fed also.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

Who talks like this in locker rooms? I am not male and I am not filthy rich...

Most men talk like this. Maybe not that much today but in the past, when I needed to use locker rooms this kind of talk was pretty common.

There is a saying:

A dog that barks doesn´t bites.

I have to say that I can't believe that all of these claims of outrage are genuine. For many they are just riding the bandwagon as an excuse, and to support their candidate. As I have no intention of voting for Trump, I have no reason to make excuses for him. The man is crude and has been known to be vulgar. This is not news. He works in a business where rough, crude, and vulgar talk was common. And no, that doesn't make it right.

The same people that want to lynch him for something he said years ago as a business man, in a non-political position, and had not sworn to serve them, want to give their candidate a pass on things she did, didn't do, or said fewer years past, in a political position, where she did swear to serve the American people.

What is called "normal" behavior, or acceptable speech, has changed over the years, and is likely to continue to change. Especially in the relationship between men and women. When I came along, it was considered rude if a man "touched" your buttocks or your private parts without your permission, but it was not classified as "rape" or a "sexual assault". Only recently have women had laws change where they can expect legal protection from unwanted touch, sexual and domestic abuse.

The accepted way that men can treat woman has drastically changed, and I am glad that people claim they find the thought of such speech or actions repulsive today, but it has not always been the case,

Imagine this happening today.

I do not like Trump. I would never vote for him but I can come up with a lot more credible reasons for that than this media driven bandwagon. Being fair to both candidate, I can think of just as many reason not to vote for Hillary, and I am not voting for her either. Hillary has already proven to me where her loyalties lie and they are not with the American people.

We are between a rock and a hard place. We can fix it, but we never will as long as we keep allowing the media to dictate our actions and we continue to fight each other instead of the real enemy.

edit on 15-10-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This thread is full of hypocrites. Freaking god how dare most of you think you are better than anyone else - Hillary supporters right in the front rows - that really paints the picture.

Do you really think that you never - not once in your life - talked without a filter? Hurt someone with your words?

If you say no - you must not be a human being because it's IMPOSSIBLE that you never hurt someone.

Now we suddenly hold presidential candidates to higher standards because they trained and prepared since the first minute of their life for this, right???

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join