It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Just Took the Bait Trump Gave Them at The Debate !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Exactly. Somewhere between 75% - 95% of all victims of these terrorists are other Muslims, depending on the country. They don't even view other Muslims as "Muslims". Even Osama Bin Laden had put out a ruling that all Westernized Muslims were fair targets because we supposedly enable their enemies through our taxes, joining or supporting our militaries, etc.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor
a reply to: Krazysh0t

My Opinion? On your Bush reply?

Never Trust a Liar. That's my final answer.

So why do you trust Trump?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Muslim communities are known for keeping things hush hush when they see outlines of radicalization growing among their community. They don't report it to the proper authorities because they are afraid of racial profiling. Instead, they try fixing the situation from within and it fails and next thing we know, there are dead Americans because they fail at policing their own.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

This sounds like "separate but equal" talk. Also what's this unAmerican talk of having people living in this country proving they are Americans and support the country? This isn't Russia man...

I agree that there is too much entrenched bias. Yours in particular. You are basically blaming the moderate Muslims for the poor attitudes others have about them caused by a misunderstanding involving Muslims living half way around the world. And you are saying that these Muslims need to prove to Americans that they are American. Bull#! That isn't how America works and we need stop this line of thinking effective IMMEDIATELY.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Muslim communities are known for keeping things hush hush when they see outlines of radicalization growing among their community. They don't report it to the proper authorities because they are afraid of racial profiling. Instead, they try fixing the situation from within and it fails and next thing we know, there are dead Americans because they fail at policing their own.

Well.. the root we need to pluck is the federal response when the Muslims police their own by doing what we are asking and reporting things. The feds FUBAR the situation... the Muslims who do the right thing get screwed for it... and THAT is why they are hush hush for the most part. DEMAND the feds respond correctly. Not the BS they have done previously. Americans would still be alive if they had responded correctly. On THIS issue.. at least everyone cross political lines.. and demand that be changed... now.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Quote me, when did i ever say i trusted anyone in particular?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Uh huh... Like Islamic terror is somehow different than normal violence. Violence is violence. Giving it a special name doesn't make it any more special or worse than other types of violence.

Its motivated by Islam. That's the difference. It's WORLD WIDE. We cant get through a day without witnessing evil perpetrated by Muslims who are killing in the name of Islam.

Of course you don't want to admit this because if you did it would delegitimize your hate against Muslims.

I hate all religion. I hate cults too.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

My stance is clear.. make of it what you want Im not defending my stance from such an absurd indictment .

Carry on. Be sure to understand YOU are part of the problem. Your love of contention should keep you warm at night.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So basically, left wingers support "don't snitch" both in the Muslim world and in the crime ridden cities of the US. How can anyone deny they want chaos and violence?

originally posted by: Advantage

My stance is clear.. make of it what you want Im not defending my stance from such an absurd indictment .

Carry on. Be sure to understand YOU are part of the problem. Your love of contention should keep you warm at night.

Yeah its maddening that there are people who are apparently warped beyond recognition.
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So what I have gathered from this thread is its wrong because Trump said it and only told 1 group of people to do it, instead of the Fed telling all americans to inform on your neighbors for about a decade +.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Well.. the root we need to pluck is the federal response when the Muslims police their own by doing what we are asking and reporting things. The feds FUBAR the situation... the Muslims who do the right thing get screwed for it... and THAT is why they are hush hush for the most part. DEMAND the feds respond correctly. Not the BS they have done previously. Americans would still be alive if they had responded correctly. On THIS issue.. at least everyone cross political lines.. and demand that be changed... now.

The bigger problem, is that we are living in a society that is too politically correct. Being PC can get people killed these days. Folks are too afraid to call a spade a spade. Instead they ignore it out of fear of upsetting someone. Meanwhile, people die because you're too afraid to call a situation for what it REALLY is. Then we are left with the aftermath because people were too afraid to react to the situation.

We are truly living in pussified times.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
So what I have gathered from this thread is its wrong because Trump said it and only told 1 group of people to do it, instead of the Fed telling all americans to inform on your neighbors for about a decade +.

LOL!! That and other things. Mind boggling . Its kinda early here.. but lets go get a stiff drink. UNLESS youre Muslim. In that case, you get to drive. LOL!!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Here's the problem with what Trump said.

Coming from Trump, someone who has demonized all Muslims. Telling Muslims to come tell him about "suspicious" Muslims is a frightening request to Muslims.

If I were Muslim, and I heard Trump talk about Muslims...and then ask me to come report on other Muslims...I wouldn't because I would assume that if I reported something to someone like Trump, I would end up on a list as well.

Trump has chosen to go the route of being anti-Muslim...it's too late for him to try to appeal to Muslims to work with him. This is why he is being made fun of.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Gryphon66

And what would you do if you saw someone walking down the street with an AR-15 and a bag full of ammo? You'd feel fully vindicated calling the police. Trump was asking no more or no less than that.

I understand that you're defending what Trump says because he's your guy. You're making a rational argument.

My argument is there's too much of the old conditioning left in the US population still NOT to trust anything that smacks of the old Soviet style secret police.

Give it a few years.

You both have a good point but Trump being 'his guy' is irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong here, if the first example was exactly the same and instead it was some white redneck that was always spouting off against the Feds and had a big confederate flag flying, and all of a sudden he has all this fertilizer, no garden, no farm yeah I going to say something about him too.

This cuts all ways people.

Edit: I just realized in this case it's probably because he probably has a hidden field of weed growing somewhere, more than wanting to blow stuff up.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Uh huh... Like Islamic terror is somehow different than normal violence. Violence is violence. Giving it a special name doesn't make it any more special or worse than other types of violence.

Its motivated by Islam. That's the difference. It's WORLD WIDE. We cant get through a day without witnessing evil perpetrated by Muslims who are killing in the name of Islam.

And we can't get through a day without someone murdering someone else. Violence happens. Muslims aren't an exception nor are they prone to more violence.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

If they are Now American Citizens , If they See Something , They Should Say Something . It Is their Patriotic Duty to do so .

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Exactly. Somewhere between 75% - 95% of all victims of these terrorists are other Muslims, depending on the country. They don't even view other Muslims as "Muslims". Even Osama Bin Laden had put out a ruling that all Westernized Muslims were fair targets because we supposedly enable their enemies through our taxes, joining or supporting our militaries, etc.

Yeah Islam is #ed up.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

And we can't get through a day without someone murdering someone else. Violence happens. Muslims aren't an exception nor are they prone to more violence.

Well, you don't see anyone else burning men alive in cages, drowning them, throwing them off roof tops and beheading them and whatnot in live snuff videos. Barbaric vermin.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And we can't get through a day without someone murdering someone else.

Right which is why if people see a murder or know about a murder about to happen, they should say something. What dont you agree with here?

Violence happens. Muslims aren't an exception nor are they prone to more violence.

Muslims are responsible for the vast majority of terrorist attacks, around the entire planet. If moderate Muslims see extremism among their ranks, they should report it. What dont you agree with here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join