It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Just Took the Bait Trump Gave Them at The Debate !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: TheBulk

Here's my summary of YOUR interaction with Muslims: You read about them on the internet and talk to others (non-muslims of course) who agree with you.

For most thinking human beings, it's the daily barrage of Islamic violence around the planet.

Really? How many times did you see Islamic violence in your neighborhood today? This past week? Past month? Year?

We see it enough in our own backyard here in America. And before you say it, once is too many.

So when are you going to get around to condemning the 90% of terrorist attacks (as well as their demographics) that AREN'T Muslim in nature?
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

Stop deflecting for your Muslim friends.

Not surprised you won't answer the question.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Here's my summary of YOUR interaction with Muslims: You read about them on the internet and talk to others (non-muslims of course) who agree with you.

For most thinking human beings, it's the daily barrage of Islamic violence around the planet.

Really? How many times did you see Islamic violence in your neighborhood today? This past week? Past month? Year?

We see it enough in our own backyard here in America. And before you say it, once is too many.

So when are you going to get around to condemning the 90% of terrorist attacks (as well as their demographics) that AREN'T Muslim in nature?
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

Stop deflecting for your Muslim friends.

Not surprised you won't answer the question.

Not surprised you keep deflecting for your Muslim friends.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

So did he have extremist connections or was he mentally ill? Or are you just labeling all Muslims violence as Muslim terrorism?

You are just willfully blind, man. Did you notice the name of the place he attacked? Did you notice he shouted "Alluh Ackbar" as he slashed people? Did you notice when ISIS told it's followers to attack with knives and cars?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

(post by Bloodydagger removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

What type of Sharia Law, exactly?
Quranic?
Wahhabi?
Iranian?
Jordanian?
Ghanaian?

Red herring alert.

Thanks for proving my point. Useful idiots are dangerous too. When you guys going to start converting?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

So did he have extremist connections or was he mentally ill? Or are you just labeling all Muslims violence as Muslim terrorism?

You are just willfully blind, man. Did you notice the name of the place he attacked? Did you notice he shouted "Alluh Ackbar" as he slashed people? Did you notice when ISIS told it's followers to attack with knives and cars?

So then you should have no problems producing the investigation report that labeled him as having extremist reasons for the attack. So where is it?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

QUOTE REMOVED BY STAFF

Oh come on..

edit on 10-10-2016 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

What type of Sharia Law, exactly?
Quranic?
Wahhabi?
Iranian?
Jordanian?
Ghanaian?

Red herring alert.

Thanks for proving my point. Useful idiots are dangerous too. When you guys going to start converting?

What point? Exactly. I'm happy to address your "point" if you actually make one instead of flinging up generic statements.
Cherry pick my quote and then don't answer the question?

And you said I don't care to understand. 😂

There is about 5000 (probably more) versions of Sharia Law world wide.
I'm already a Muslim, which is why I know this.

When you gonna stop going off topic and discuss the OP?

Why did you ignore the stats of 70 arrests in 18months out of 3.3million Muslims?
Answer that.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Just for the record, they always move the goalposts. Always. That's because they don't really want to end any violence or crimes; they just want an excuse to justify their stereotyping and/or bigotry. So if one of their excuses gets nullified or debunked, they jump to the next excuse.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

QUOTE REMOVED BY STAFF

Ive been to Iran for the love of God... and have close ties to a few there even today. Im not quackin' and voting for Trump.

Im obviously no fan of the guy either, but lets be sure to argue a point and not by who a person works with and sees daily. LMAO!
edit on 10-10-2016 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

so if you see a radical group planning an attack, and they are your buddies, you will turn a blind eye?

I think you have missed the point by a few countries. If an Irish guy sees another Irish guy doing something wrong, he can speak up too. So please untwist your panties.

link   
Yeah. That's why I can't get a straight answer when I brought up the point about most terrorist activities in this country are performed by non-muslims.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
And last time I checked, I don't remember your communities happily snitching on organized crime groups, cartel affiliates, street gangs, smuggling rings, drug rings, pedophile rings, secret societies, or any other documented groups that openly corrupt your own towns. Can it possibly be because you fear for your lives, knowing that law enforcement can't or won't protect you from any repercussions? Or is it because many of you have a hand in these things and point the finger at "others" to deflect any suspicion that should rightfully be aimed at you?)

True words.

I think its good to report any obvious issues going on, but suggesting muslims need to pay extra attention in America...naa, I would say poor communities should pay more attention to issues going on in their commmunities as there is way, way more gangland activity going on than terrorism from radical islamic factions in the US.

I am far more likely to have issues with drug sales than some religious wackjob regardless of religion (except for those jerks who knock on my door early sunday morning..pretty sure that should be classified as terrorism)

I agree. Though I'd say all communities would need to do that, not just poor communities. Because the cartels, gangs, and organized crimes rings make far more money in middle class and wealthier neighborhoods then in poor neighborhoods.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

So then you should have no problems producing the investigation report that labeled him as having extremist reasons for the attack. So where is it?

The last news available said it was being investigated as a terror attack. But you would have to be dumb or brainwashed not see to see the was a Muslim who targeted a Jewish restaurant. My guess is you wouldn't have the same warped perception of a white guy attacking a black church.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The last news available said it was being investigated as a terror attack. But you would have to be dumb or brainwashed not see to see the was a Muslim who targeted a Jewish restaurant. My guess is you wouldn't have the same warped perception of a white guy attacking a black church.

Or maybe I'm just a guy who doesn't jump to conclusion without all the facts and evidence presented yet, but I guess that just makes me "dumb".

link   

Yeah. That's why I can't get a straight answer when I brought up the point about most terrorist activities in this country are performed by non-muslims.

Deflect Deflect Deflect.

Allahu Akbar.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

"Terrorist activities"

Most of that stuff is either gang related or incidents that involve a few people. Not a global jihad being perpetrated in the name of the world's 2nd largest religion.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join