It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Just Took the Bait Trump Gave Them at The Debate !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I agree that if there even a little reason to give a person the benefit of the doubt we should, for instance in that first example I gave with the fertilizer, if the person had just purchased a farm and was planting a new crop, no report is needed.

Folks this is really simple, but some here want to make it complicated.

It's you that's making it complicated by limiting your examples to Muslims only - I'll assume a benefit of doubt may be in order because you might just be really naive, then again, you might not.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: TheBulk

Uh huh... Like Islamic terror is somehow different than normal violence. Violence is violence. Giving it a special name doesn't make it any more special or worse than other types of violence.

Its motivated by Islam. That's the difference. It's WORLD WIDE. We cant get through a day without witnessing evil perpetrated by Muslims who are killing in the name of Islam.

And we can't get through a day without someone murdering someone else. Violence happens. Muslims aren't an exception nor are they prone to more violence.

Well, you don't see anyone else burning men alive in cages, drowning them, throwing them off roof tops and beheading them and whatnot in live snuff videos. Barbaric vermin.

So uniqueness in violent actions suddenly makes them more violent than others? That is absurd reasoning.

You're part of the problem. Its the blind that don't see the vile nature and evil in the Islam religion with current day eyes. That religion is inherently evil and breeds evil. Yeah, you can say well, there are also good Muslims. But more often then not, that evil cream rises to the top.

Blah blah blah. Dude I work with Muslims. I see them every day. I probably have and have had more interaction with Muslims in a week of my life than you've probably had in your entire life.

I bet I trump you. I have visited Iran..( in my own body and my own 2 little feet... not astral projection) and been to a few places that you cant go to now. Of course that was under the Shahs rule...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Uh huh... Like Islamic terror is somehow different than normal violence. Violence is violence. Giving it a special name doesn't make it any more special or worse than other types of violence.

Its motivated by Islam. That's the difference. It's WORLD WIDE. We cant get through a day without witnessing evil perpetrated by Muslims who are killing in the name of Islam.

And we can't get through a day without someone murdering someone else. Violence happens. Muslims aren't an exception nor are they prone to more violence.

Well, you don't see anyone else burning men alive in cages, drowning them, throwing them off roof tops and beheading them and whatnot in live snuff videos. Barbaric vermin.

So uniqueness in violent actions suddenly makes them more violent than others? That is absurd reasoning.

You're part of the problem. Its the blind that don't see the vile nature and evil in the Islam religion with current day eyes. That religion is inherently evil and breeds evil. Yeah, you can say well, there are also good Muslims. But more often then not, that evil cream rises to the top.

Blah blah blah. Dude I work with Muslims. I see them every day. I probably have and have had more interaction with Muslims in a week of my life than you've probably had in your entire life.

The "Im not racist because I have a black friend" type argument? So being around these Muslims, reassures you that the entire religion is peaceful eh?

No. It doesn't. It reassures me that your rhetoric is a bunch of bs. I readily admit that there are bad Muslims. I've even admitted it in this thread (though you quickly ignored that part of my post). I've even met the bad Muslims when I was in the Army and deployed to Iraq.

Here's my summary of YOUR interaction with Muslims: You read about them on the internet and talk to others (non-muslims of course) who agree with you.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I bet I trump you. I have visited Iran..( in my own body and my own 2 little feet... not astral projection) and been to a few places that you cant go to now. Of course that was under the Shahs rule...

I've been to the Middle East too.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

LMAO!! in what capacity, if I may ask?

ETA would you like to stop now... or later?
edit on 10-10-2016 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

That's impossible to ascertain.

No it's not, at all. In fact its pretty easy to get a least a ball park figure. I notice you didnt even take a guess. How much do you actually know about this topic? I assume someone who defends it have some idea, but you apparently have none.

How many terrorist were arrested and killed last year in America for actual/planned terror attacks out of how many Muslims nationwide?

There were 7 Islamic motivated attacks last year. Muslims are 0.9% of the population. I wonder how many other Muslims knew what was going on and said nothing, or how many may have been involved in their rise to action?

If you look at world polling of Muslims a very high percentage of Muslims have beliefs that are very extreme by western standards. Even in the US around 50% believe in Sharia Law.

www.pewresearch.org...

I'll let you find the statistics for that.

Yeah its obvious you have no interest in facts.

A caveat, it's a tiny percentage.

Do you realize that 3% of 1.6 billion is 48 million?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Seems to me, in several of these incidents..authorities were called, the authorities then sh#t the bed.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Here's my summary of YOUR interaction with Muslims: You read about them on the internet and talk to others (non-muslims of course) who agree with you.

For most thinking human beings, it's the daily barrage of Islamic violence around the planet.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

What percentage of Muslims do you think subscribe to extreme beliefs?

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world
Instead of leaving it up to my opinion, how about you deny some ignorance for a change and actually read what ACTUAL statistics say?

I do notice that article leaves out polling on American Muslims and Sharia law. IF you want to know why the media and left have been defending Sharia law it's because:

www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org...

According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.” When that question was put to the broader U.S. population, the overwhelming majority held that shariah should not displace the U.S. Constitution (86% to 2%).

More than half (51%) of U.S. Muslims polled also believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah courts, or that they should have their own tribunals to apply shariah. Only 39% of those polled said that Muslims in the U.S. should be subject to American courts.

These notions were powerfully rejected by the broader population according to the Center’s earlier national survey. It found by a margin of 92%-2% that Muslims should be subject to the same courts as other citizens, rather than have their own courts and tribunals here in the U.S.

Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”

By contrast, the broader survey found that a 63% majority of those sampled said that “the freedom to engage in expression that offends Muslims or anybody else is guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution and cannot be restricted.”

edit on 10-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No. I don't think I'll answer that question. For one, I just answered it a few posts earlier and for two this thread isn't a thread about me and my experiences with Muslims. Especially to someone who just let me know he is trying to bait me for some stupid comeback he's got loaded in wait.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Seems to me, in several of these incidents..authorities were called, the authorities then sh#t the bed.

Damn right they did!
They were part of the ruination of innocent Muslims lives and livelihoods by their NON action.. I mean this is a multipronged serious issue that should be discussed in the complete scope.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

No. I don't think I'll answer that question. For one, I just answered it a few posts earlier and for two this thread isn't a thread about me and my experiences with Muslims. Especially to someone who just let me know he is trying to bait me for some stupid comeback he's got loaded in wait.

Fair enough. Face saved. Im not a HE... again.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

For most thinking human beings, it's the daily barrage of Islamic violence around the planet.

Really? How many times did you see Islamic violence in your neighborhood today? This past week? Past month? Year?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Really? How many times did you see Islamic violence in your neighborhood today? This past week? Past month? Year?

We see it enough in our own backyard here in America. And before you say it, once is too many.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

We see it enough in our own backyard here in America. And before you say it, once is too many.

So when are you going to get around to condemning the 90% of terrorist attacks (as well as their demographics) that AREN'T Muslim in nature?
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Just a few months ago in my city, just a few miles from where I live.

www.cbsnews.com...

Cops kill man after machete attack at Ohio deli

Last Updated Feb 12, 2016 2:28 PM EST

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Police shot and killed a man who stormed into a central Ohio restaurant wielding a machete and randomly attacking people as they sat unsuspectingly at their dinner tables, authorities said.

Did machete-wielding Ohio suspect have radical connections?

Did machete-wielding Ohio suspect have radical connections?

Four people were injured in the brutal attack Thursday evening at Nazareth Restaurant and Deli, a Mediterranean restaurant in Columbus. The victims were taken to an area hospital and were expected to recover.

Police identified the suspected attacker as Mohamed Barry, 30.

edit on 10-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

link   

So when are you going to get around to condemning the 90% of terrorist attacks (as well as their demographics) that AREN'T Muslim in nature?
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

Stop deflecting for your Muslim friends.

link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
And last time I checked, I don't remember your communities happily snitching on organized crime groups, cartel affiliates, street gangs, smuggling rings, drug rings, pedophile rings, secret societies, or any other documented groups that openly corrupt your own towns. Can it possibly be because you fear for your lives, knowing that law enforcement can't or won't protect you from any repercussions? Or is it because many of you have a hand in these things and point the finger at "others" to deflect any suspicion that should rightfully be aimed at you?)

True words.

I think its good to report any obvious issues going on, but suggesting muslims need to pay extra attention in America...naa, I would say poor communities should pay more attention to issues going on in their commmunities as there is way, way more gangland activity going on than terrorism from radical islamic factions in the US.

I am far more likely to have issues with drug sales than some religious wackjob regardless of religion (except for those jerks who knock on my door early sunday morning..pretty sure that should be classified as terrorism)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

So did he have extremist connections or was he mentally ill? Or are you just labeling all Muslims violence as Muslim terrorism?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

That's impossible to ascertain.

No it's not, at all. In fact its pretty easy to get a least a ball park figure. I notice you didnt even take a guess. How much do you actually know about this topic? I assume someone who defends it have some idea, but you apparently have none.

How many terrorist were arrested and killed last year in America for actual/planned terror attacks out of how many Muslims nationwide?

There were 7 Islamic motivated attacks last year. Muslims are 0.9% of the population. I wonder how many other Muslims knew what was going on and said nothing, or how many may have been involved in their rise to action?

If you look at world polling of Muslims a very high percentage of Muslims have beliefs that are very extreme by western standards. Even in the US around 50% believe in Sharia Law.

www.pewresearch.org...

I'll let you find the statistics for that.

Yeah its obvious you have no interest in facts.

A caveat, it's a tiny percentage.

Do you realize that 3% of 1.6 billion is 48 million?

You're changing the topic.
This is about the United States of America.
Not the globe.

Red herring alert.

Daily Fail

Let's round it up to 70 arrests.
Out of 3.3 million Muslims.

Doesn't sound too bad to me.

No it's not, at all. In fact its pretty easy to get a least a ball park figure. I notice you didnt even take a guess. How much do you actually know about this topic? I assume someone who defends it have some idea, but you apparently have none

Yes is really is. A "ball park figure" which you rightly then label a "guess".
Makes no sense.

I don't guess anyways because guesses are riddled with bias, or will be perceived as such.

I wonder how many other Muslims knew what was going on and said nothing, or how many may have been involved in their rise to action?

Yes you do wonder. Because you haven't the slightest clue.
I wonder how many of this 70 arrests came from Muslim intelligence?

Would you like to guess?
I doubt it.

Yeah its obvious you have no interest in facts

I have an interest in the facts that pertain to the issue of he OP. Not your Red Herring fallacies.

We are discussing the United States of America.
Not Bangladesh, or Iran, or Turkey, or Egypt, or any other Islamic country.

50% believe in Sharia Law...

What type of Sharia Law, exactly?
Quranic?
Wahhabi?
Iranian?
Jordanian?
Ghanaian?

Red herring alert.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join