It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Just Took the Bait Trump Gave Them at The Debate !

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

This is actually done to Hindus as well. People will see Indians or Hindus (as well as their headgear) and immediately assume they are Muslim.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

"Black on black" crime? Is that also like "white on white" crime? Or is it too PC to call it that?

Thank you also, for proving my point.

In any case, no it's nothing like white on white crime. Black men make up about 6% of the country and commit vastly more crime (per capita) than whites or any other group in this country. Black men are killing other black men at an astonishingly higher rate than any other group.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Non Muslims carried out 90% of terror attacks in the states.

occupydemocrats.com...

www.salon.com...

All bad people dude using religion for evil. But I will not blame Christians or Christianity on any terror attack just bad people.

I'd try to explain, but you and those with your point of view are incapable of understand what per capita means. Your 90% number is misleading, but I'm not wasting my time. It's already been explained.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Because they are uneducated idiots.
Thing is they blame people of segregating themselves while living just with a load of other white folk, all people have to do no matter what race or anything is go out and say hello.
I do it for the different food alone. Kurdish is my fave at the moment.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
burping ats....
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Whatever dude you are just so scared and want everyone else to be but I'm not I'm enjoying my life with many pals of different races and creed ands cultures and food.
I suggest you go out more and enjoy life instead of wallowing in fear.
I have never met a bunch of namby pamby scaredy cats as in this forum....some have to have something to fear in life.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You are correct if they are brown and have an accent they must be dirty Muslim terrorist....smh....

Some day maybe we as a species will understand that underneath everything we are all just fleshy meatbags. And for every bad seed there is a couple of great people.

But for now the dialogue is muslims bad every one else is good....unless they are (fill in other hated people here).

Sure some Muslim people want to kill us, but so do some christians, athiests, and flying spaghetti monster worshipers. Some people just hate and they may say it is due to there religion or faith but in reality its because they are broken people for one reason or another.

I for one can honestly say I have never hated some one due to the color of their skin, the god they pray to, or anything silly like that. If I hate you it will be for a damn good reason like you follow the wrong sports team, beat people or are a racist, bigoted pos....you know the real stuff that matters.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Never could get into middle eastern or he'll eastern food but not for lack of trying ha ha ha just couldn't do it. Though I have had a couple iranian dishes that were excellent so maybe some day I will have to give it all another go.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Did you not just make the claim I'm not one of the moderates?

Yes I did. Supporting Sharia Law takes you out of the moderate club.

I was referring to the brain cells of the readers, not yourself.
You poor victimised straight white male.

Sure you were. That's why your comment was removed by mods. Now you're attacking my skin color too?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

My GF was born in Iran they came over in the late 70's and her food wow her Gormeh Sabzi to die for.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Whatever dude you are just so scared and want everyone else to be but I'm not I'm enjoying my life with many pals of different races and creed ands cultures and food.

What makes you think I dont? I've got black friends, white friends, Cambodian friends, Japanese friends, gay friends....I hang out with people based on if I like them or we get along, not so I can use them to prove how "not racist" I am.

I suggest you go out more and enjoy life instead of wallowing in fear.
I have never met a bunch of namby pamby scaredy cats as in this forum....some have to have something to fear in life.

More insults.
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It just astounds me that people are falling for the same rhetoric and lies that fueled racism and bigotry in prior years. The same rhetoric they condemn when used about those prior demographics because they understand how intolerant it was for them.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If only citizens on the plane were able to report the hijackers on 9/11, we need more Muslims on planes to prevent commercial terrorist plane attacks. We should start by adding refugees on planes to America.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It just astounds me that people are falling for the same rhetoric and lies that fueled racism and bigotry in prior years. The same rhetoric they condemn when used about those prior demographics because they understand how intolerant it was for them.

Islam is a RELIGION, not a race. It's a group that one has a choice whether or not to join. Stop redefining words to suit YOUR demonizing and YOUR bigotry.

The topic is whether or not Muslims should snitch on extreme Muslims. You guys think no, the rest of us think that yes that would be a good for more moderates to fight against their allegedly small extreme minority.
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

That's about the same time my exes family moved here her mother made some amazing food, granted I always waited to eat until they had all tried it ha ha she didn't like me much, not because I was a white Christian devil but because I was a college drop out going nowhere ha ha ha...boy was she wrong/right.....

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

You sir/madam have given me a head ache with that response I cannot make out exactly what you are trying to say.

But I think it is something along the lines of all middle eastern refugees are Muslim terrorist and if we put an on planes that will show every body when they start falling from the sky....Merica....

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
a reply to: imjack

You sir/madam have given me a head ache with that response I cannot make out exactly what you are trying to say.

But I think it is something along the lines of all middle eastern refugees are Muslim terrorist and if we put an on planes that will show every body when they start falling from the sky....Merica....

No, it was that it's obviously the Muslims fault for the terrorists attack, because civilian Muslims did not report the terrorist attackers.

My simple solution, is that more Muslims on planes will increase the odds of a civilian Muslim reporting an attack.

I'm also fairly certain there are thousands of civilian Muslims trying to get into our country atm, and the journey would be far too vast without a plane. What perfect timing!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I don't think not you are assuming lots, my pals would grass up anyone they thought was up to no good I know most muslims would around here they don't like people using their religion for evil.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

From your views and your posts I just don't believe you.
I can't call you what you obviously are here on ATS but it is obvious.
But thanks for making it so obvious I know whose posts to skim now.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Let's see. These are MY words:

Hmmm... To someone who actually took the time to read and understand my words it sure looks like I'm incorporating all forms of intolerance there. Though don't let me get in the way of your silly semantics ranting.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join