It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Just Took the Bait Trump Gave Them at The Debate !

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: TheBulk

I don't think not you are assuming lots, my pals would grass up anyone they thought was up to no good I know most muslims would around here they don't like people using their religion for evil.

But, the religion is pretty evil from its inception. I don't like ANY religion, but Islam is especially sick.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

They are all evil but can be used for good or bad.
Just don't say the ones who use the good are the same as the ones who use it for bad.
You are tarring millions of people but I have noticed that you tar everyone with the same brush.
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I see nothing in the source that said Muslims wouldn't report suspicious activity. Just someone giving him a taste of his own.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

They are all evil but can be used for good or bad.
Just don't say the ones who use the good are the same as the ones who use it for bad.
You are tarring millions of people but I have noticed that you tar everyone with the same brush.

85% of Islam is the 5 pillars. That essentially translates to donate(2), pray(2), and don't eat.

Public Donation twice!? What corruption.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I apologize I was obviously mistaken. I'm just so used to seeing hate and ignorance that when I see satire I sometimes think people are being serious my humble apologies.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I see nothing in the source that said Muslims wouldn't report suspicious activity. Just someone giving him a taste of his own.

I wish black people would just report when they know they're going to murder someone too.
Also cops. Why can't cops just report other cops before they shoot?

Oh wait, I know why, because this logic is massive feces.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: intrepid

I wish black people would just report when they know they're going to murder someone too.
Also cops. Why can't cops just report other cops before they shoot?

Oh wait, I know why, because this logic is massive feces.

Don't forget the implicit blame the people are leveling against the Muslims for NOT doing this. "Hey we don't trust you because of people of your religion doing stuff half way around the world, so we want you to foster distrust in your neighbors and rat them out for anything suspicious they could be doing otherwise we'll continue to distrust you."

*COUGH*Guilty until proven innocent*COUGH* Oh. Excuse me. Got a tickle in my throat there.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Christosterone

Your list of people makes up 1/3rd of the population of the world and you found a hand full of violent actions by a few of them and then you are making it seem like they all do those things. Seriously this is literally bigotry 101.

Yes, all islamic terrorists do that stuff.

It's their job.

Not everyone is a steel worker but all steelworkers work with steel.

So, stop denying.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Advantage

We should start with stopping blaming muslims for everything under the sun. Then we should next look at ourselves for our own faults that cause us to blame Muslims for everything under the sun.

Yes we should just blame White Christian Americans like Ken Bone, for everything wrong.

Oh wait, you do.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

"Black on black" crime? Is that also like "white on white" crime? Or is it too PC to call it that?

Thank you also, for proving my point.

In any case, no it's nothing like white on white crime. Black men make up about 6% of the country and commit vastly more crime (per capita) than whites or any other group in this country. Black men are killing other black men at an astonishingly higher rate than any other group.

Blah blah blah. People of all demographics are most likely to commit crimes against other members of the same demographic. For example, the FBI's official stats show that from 1980 to 2008, 84% of white American murder victims were killed by other white Americans (found on page 13 of this PDF. And the majority of people killed by police in America are also white Americans. So when are you going to address the threat of "white on white" crime?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Uh, while I agree with you on principle, I think the shootings in Cali tell us the moderates will never likelly rat out the evil doers. Muslim relationships are all familial, then tribal, much like the Mafia. You get a reputation as a rat and you get pushed off a roof.

The truth is that the US simply must get used to the idea that there's going to be random mass attacks across the country in high density population areas. And with each bowl full of skittles the US government dumps across the country, knowing that there's a likelihood that 3 of them will kill someone someday, the attacks will only grow in frequency.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I don't think not you are assuming lots, my pals would grass up anyone they thought was up to no good I know most muslims would around here they don't like people using their religion for evil.

But, the religion is pretty evil from its inception. I don't like ANY religion, but Islam is especially sick.

Webster's Dictionary

a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Cambridge Dictionary

a person who has strong, unreasonable ideas, esp. about race or religion, and who thinks anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong:

Dictionary.com

a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Care to guess what the word in question is? Check the links to find out.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Islam is Inheritedly Bigoted , those who follow the Faith with a Moderate Disposition chose to Ignore the Extremist Interpretation that can be Implied and Encouraged in it's Teachings . What Percentage of Devout Muslims that Feel that way is Undetermined . What Is Determined though , is the Fact that some who View the Faith in a Very Extremist way has been Increasing over time . In 10 Years , it could actually Rise to Unprecedented Heights . This Scenario could be of Great Concern to the National Security of the United States in the coming years , and it would be Prudent at this time to Guard Against the Possible Repercussions of it concerning the Safety of the American Public . Mr. Trump is Very Aware of this Issue , Hillary on the other hand , with her proposed Policies is Not .
edit on 10-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

This sounds like "separate but equal" talk. Also what's this unAmerican talk of having people living in this country proving they are Americans and support the country? This isn't Russia man...

I agree that there is too much entrenched bias. Yours in particular. You are basically blaming the moderate Muslims for the poor attitudes others have about them caused by a misunderstanding involving Muslims living half way around the world. And you are saying that these Muslims need to prove to Americans that they are American. Bull#! That isn't how America works and we need stop this line of thinking effective IMMEDIATELY.

You really think that just living in America, you automatically turn into an American?

Is the soil magic or something?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

If only it was as simple as to blame 'everything' on one entity like Religion does.

You're obviously both douchebags, but Christian douchery is done through propaganda while Islamic through indoctrination.

If you think in ANY respect Christians are better see --> Indoctrinated Christians. They specifically hate everything about equality and only support war. They're pretty well known for fumbling their own policy and having misunderstandings about even their OWN party's views on ANYTHING liberal.

To quote Jordan about Gay marriage, he puts the Republican narrative about ANY minority in place:

Lady- The regular couple, they work so hard, you know, and the gay couple, you know- they want more.

Jordan- When you say more, do you mean they want 'equal'?

Lady- Yeah they want equal.

Jordan- And that's just too much?

Lady- Yeah.

The Hypocrisy in this video isn't simply sample size fraudulence like the majority of Republican publications talking about Liberals. This is a real depiction of the moral corrosion of our white society.
edit on 10-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

" Why is your example unique to Muslims - or are you targeting a specific group of people for a reason? How do you know if your neighbour is 'radical' - do you know what your neighbour is thinking right now? The very point about making it about a specific group rather than a more broad brush statement (see something, say something, as Gryphon mentions above) tells its own story about feeding "

Common Sense Dictates that it is Better to be Safe than Sorry , Especially when it concerns the Well Being of your Life .
edit on 10-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

This sounds like "separate but equal" talk. Also what's this unAmerican talk of having people living in this country proving they are Americans and support the country? This isn't Russia man...

I agree that there is too much entrenched bias. Yours in particular. You are basically blaming the moderate Muslims for the poor attitudes others have about them caused by a misunderstanding involving Muslims living half way around the world. And you are saying that these Muslims need to prove to Americans that they are American. Bull#! That isn't how America works and we need stop this line of thinking effective IMMEDIATELY.

You really think that just living in America, you automatically turn into an American?

Is the soil magic or something?

Actually yes, living in America makes you an American. Shocking, I know, but it turns out that is what our country is founded on. Huge diversity of race and people from many countries and cultures make up America. Some call it a 'melting pot'.

This is 4th grade history by the way.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
This goes to show all terrorist might not be Muslim but all Mulsims are terrorist.

None of them will report anything because deep down they are only killing infidels.

And they like the left-leaners because they hate the infidels as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

a reply to: soulwaxer

This narrative that a Christian terrorist has to behave EXACTLY like a Muslim terrorist does but using Christian symbols and sayings is ridiculous.

Well they have to have a common calling card, don't they?

You know, so people know if they are real terrorists vs workplace whackjobs.

How would they get the word out is they are not clear about why they are killing people with fire?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Nearly one-fifth of Muslim respondents said that the use of violence in the United States is justified in order to make shariah the law of the land in this country.

Center For Security Policy

Wow. That is incredibly disturbing, and if true warrants more than suspending immigration. Quite frankly, I'd sleep much better if someone can show this poll to be inaccurate.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join