It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Muslims Just Took the Bait Trump Gave Them at The Debate !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I am actually going out with a muslim girl.Met her in a pub also... Why is that a problem?.
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: enlightenedservant
Yeah. That's why I can't get a straight answer when I brought up the point about most terrorist activities in this country are performed by non-muslims.

They also keep ignoring all of the other crimes and causes of death here, which make up the vast majority of crimes and causes of death. It lets me know that they don't really care about saving American lives, ending violence in American neighborhoods, or reducing the number of crimes here. They just want an excuse to ostracize or attack Muslims.

It's like waging a "zero tolerance" public safety crackdown against poison ivy when alcohol and tobacco are far deadlier & far more prevalent.

link   
a reply to: network dude

If an Irish guy sees another Irish guy doing something wrong, he can speak up too.

Lol. If you believe they actually do risk their families lives to snitch you'd be surprised.

I'm half Irish and related to people on both sides of that war.

You shut your mouth if you like your health.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Fixed tags.

link   

Or maybe I'm just a guy who doesn't jump to conclusion without all the facts and evidence presented yet, but I guess that just makes me "dumb".

No you just wont purposely allow yourself to see what is obvious, because you think what is obvious is "wasis". It's indoctrination overriding common sense. It's a sight to behold and I will tell my children to avoid some day.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Yeah. That's why I can't get a straight answer when I brought up the point about most terrorist activities in this country are performed by non-muslims.

Deflect Deflect Deflect.

Allahu Akbar.

God is great. Thanks, bro.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

They also keep ignoring all of the other crimes and causes of death here, which make up the vast majority of crimes and causes of death

You mean like the ridiculous black on black crime rates in this country that people like me and others on the "right" continue to bring attention to even though our mass media and left wing activists pretends doesn't even issue exist?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

"Terrorist activities"

Most of that stuff is either gang related or incidents that involve a few people. Not a global jihad being perpetrated in the name of the world's 2nd largest religion.

Is that really the best you got to deflect that point that proves you wrong? Over quantify non-muslim terrorism then under quantify muslim terrorism...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

There is about 5000 (probably more) versions of Sharia Law world wide.
I'm already a Muslim, which is why I know this.

And apparently, not one of the "moderates". Do you honestly believe we'll ever allow Sharia law here in the US? It's not going to happen.

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

And last time I checked, I don't remember your communities happily snitching on organized crime groups, cartel affiliates, street gangs, smuggling rings, drug rings, pedophile rings, secret societies, or any other documented groups that openly corrupt your own towns. Can it possibly be because you fear for your lives, knowing that law enforcement can't or won't protect you from any repercussions? Or is it because many of you have a hand in these things and point the finger at "others" to deflect any suspicion that should rightfully be aimed at you?)

True words.

I think its good to report any obvious issues going on, but suggesting muslims need to pay extra attention in America...naa, I would say poor communities should pay more attention to issues going on in their commmunities as there is way, way more gangland activity going on than terrorism from radical islamic factions in the US.

I am far more likely to have issues with drug sales than some religious wackjob regardless of religion (except for those jerks who knock on my door early sunday morning..pretty sure that should be classified as terrorism)

I agree. Though I'd say all communities would need to do that, not just poor communities. Because the cartels, gangs, and organized crimes rings make far more money in middle class and wealthier neighborhoods then in poor neighborhoods.

Lord knows thats true! Very much agree on that point.
Im from one of the most forgotten and closed communities in the US. Trying to police with our own police.. laughable. The whole set up is garbage. I just cant even compare it to the Muslim community.. Muslims are at least integrated into the wider society! But the issue is the same with self policing within. We at least have a chance in the WHOLE community of "us" together.. when we are together. I would think that all of us would want this potential real real serious issue thats coming to be nipped in the bud.. any way we can. Any starting point we can weedle out. Vote for whomever.. but there are some issues that SHOULD cross all lines if we are rational people.

link   
Stuttering Stanley...
edit on 10-10-2016 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You do know that not all Muslims are all jihadi and fundy don't you?.
Nat drinks smokes and is a little religious just like Christians are not all westbourgh baptist church.
Her family is the same as in most folk around west Yorkshire.
You lot are scared cowards tbh frightened of people who are a little different.
Imagine in the 80's If we were all scared of ginger people because of the IRA.
Cowards go out and meet some Muslims instead of hiding from them.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

so if you see a radical group planning an attack, and they are your buddies, you will turn a blind eye?

No where in my posts did I say that. I even mentioned that Muslims already do these things and have close relationships with law enforcement. Perhaps you should read the posts before calling me out?

I think you have missed the point by a few countries. If an Irish guy sees another Irish guy doing something wrong, he can speak up too.

I got the point loud and clear. The OP to this thread started out by pointing out that a social media handle was dumbs, and that Muslims should do blah blah blah. Then the OP went in more detail. So I refuted those points and pointed out their hypocrisy.

So please untwist your panties.

Yawn. If you're going to make an insult or joke, at least try to put some effort into it.

link   

They also keep ignoring all of the other crimes and causes of death here, which make up the vast majority of crimes and causes of death. It lets me know that they don't really care about saving American lives, ending violence in American neighborhoods, or reducing the number of crimes here. They just want an excuse to ostracize or attack Muslims.

It's like waging a "zero tolerance" public safety crackdown against poison ivy when alcohol and tobacco are far deadlier & far more prevalent.

Of course. Bigoted rhetoric never makes sense side-by-side with logic.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Or maybe I'm just a guy who doesn't jump to conclusion without all the facts and evidence presented yet, but I guess that just makes me "dumb".

No you just wont purposely allow yourself to see what is obvious, because you think what is obvious is "wasis". It's indoctrination overriding common sense. It's a sight to behold and I will tell my children to avoid some day.

Says the guy who can't produce the investigation report for the cause of the crime.

link   

Is that really the best you got to deflect that point that proves you wrong? Over quantify non-muslim terrorism then under quantify muslim terrorism...

You misunderstand. What is the percentage of Muslims in this country? It's about 0.9%, right? So, 7 terrorist attacks in one year, all done in the name of Islam by Muslims, is a VERY high number. Do you understand that? Those other groups in your chart, they have much higher percentages of representation this country. And again, gang related is not the same as terrorist attacks. Your little propaganda study there just expanded the definition of terrorism and used groups that have much higher percentages in the country.. A common tactic on the left.
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

link   

There is about 5000 (probably more) versions of Sharia Law world wide.
I'm already a Muslim, which is why I know this.

And apparently, not one of the "moderates". Do you honestly believe we'll ever allow Sharia law here in the US? It's not going to happen.

😂... Personal snide attacks aside...
What does your straw-man about the future have to do with my question?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I think you don't even understand what it is. Oh and you do have them just as the Jewish have their versions.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

You do know that not all Muslims are all jihadi and fundy don't you?.
Nat drinks smokes and is a little religious just like Christians are not all westbourgh baptist church.
Her family is the same as in most folk around west Yorkshire.
You lot are scared cowards tbh frightened of people who are a little different.
Imagine in the 80's If we were all scared of ginger people because of the IRA.
Cowards go out and meet some Muslims instead of hiding from them.

They have no souls, Gingers.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You misunderstand. What is the percentage of Muslims in this country? It's about 0.9%, right? So, 7 terrorist attacks in one year, all done in the name of Islam by Muslims, is a VERY high number. Do you understand that? Those other groups in your chart, they have much higher percentages of representation this country. And again, gang related is not the same as terrorist attacks. Your little propaganda study there just expanded the definition of terrorism and used groups that have much higher percentages in the country.. A common tactic on the left.

0.9% of 300 million is 2.7 million. And you are saying that 7 attacks out of 2.7 million is a lot of people? HA!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

😂... Personal snide attacks aside...
What does your straw-man about the future have to do with my question?

I made no personal attacks. You are the one who a few posts ago, in regards to me, said:

QUOTE REMOVED BY STAFF.

So in typical Islamic fashion you lob an attack then play the victim. Classic.
edit on 10-10-2016 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join