It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Just Took the Bait Trump Gave Them at The Debate !

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: burgerbuddy

If only it was as simple as to blame 'everything' on one entity like Religion does.

You're obviously both douchebags, but Christian douchery is done through propaganda while Islamic through indoctrination.

If you think in ANY respect Christians are better see --> Indoctrinated Christians. They specifically hate everything about equality and only support war. They're pretty well known for fumbling their own policy and having misunderstandings about even their OWN party's views on ANYTHING liberal.

To quote Jordan about Gay marriage, he puts the Republican narrative about ANY minority in place:

Lady- The regular couple, they work so hard, you know, and the gay couple, you know- they want more.

Jordan- When you say more, do you mean they want 'equal'?

Lady- Yeah they want equal.

Jordan- And that's just too much?

Lady- Yeah.

The Hypocrisy in this video isn't simply sample size fraudulence like the majority of Republican publications talking about Liberals. This is a real depiction of the moral corrosion of our white society.

Oh yeah, the daily show. Good source, lol right.

But moral corrosion IS a problem for this society in general.

Not the way you're implying, tho.

There are plenty of priests and churches that embrace gays and minorities.

Hell, I'm christian and have many gay friends, given the work I've done for the last 40 yrs. My wife also.

How many mosques can you say that about? How many muslims accept gays?

Christian and muslim bear no moral equivalency. Especially from the top.

Culturally, christians are expected/forced to accept more bs and insults that fly in the face of their religion than muslims.

So I am sure everyone is wondering when the next mass slaughter of muslims will be done by christians, in the USA.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Advantage

This sounds like "separate but equal" talk. Also what's this unAmerican talk of having people living in this country proving they are Americans and support the country? This isn't Russia man...

I agree that there is too much entrenched bias. Yours in particular. You are basically blaming the moderate Muslims for the poor attitudes others have about them caused by a misunderstanding involving Muslims living half way around the world. And you are saying that these Muslims need to prove to Americans that they are American. Bull#! That isn't how America works and we need stop this line of thinking effective IMMEDIATELY.

You really think that just living in America, you automatically turn into an American?

Is the soil magic or something?

Actually yes, living in America makes you an American. Shocking, I know, but it turns out that is what our country is founded on. Huge diversity of race and people from many countries and cultures make up America. Some call it a 'melting pot'.

This is 4th grade history by the way.

Went right by you, didn't it.

lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The truth is that the US simply must get used to the idea that there's going to be random mass attacks across the country in high density population areas. And with each bowl full of skittles the US government dumps across the country, knowing that there's a likelihood that 3 of them will kill someone someday, the attacks will only grow in frequency.

I don't think that is a worthy trade off, accept all these Muslim immigrants and it's worth the possible danger. Never.
I'd rather have 300,000 Mexican immigrants than 300,000 Muslims because of this.....

They don't want to adapt, and this video shows that very clearly.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Let's completely ignore that the neighbors of the San Bernardino shooters noticed extremely suspicious activity but didn't report it because they didn't want to seem Islamophobic.

At what point do you, simply ignore what you see and know to be wrong?

Maybe I know my neighbor beats his wife and kids, but it's none of my business, right? I'll bet you say it's every bit of my business.

But what if I notice that my Muslim neighbor has all kinds of young men coming in and out at all hours of the night with boxes or bags of fertilizer or gas cylinders or even multiple guns? Is that my business or none of it?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I think you've misread the situation.

I think the "see something say something" smacks too much of the Stasi and similar outfits.

Trump jumped the gun on that level of rank authoritarianism (much like his threat to throw Clinton in jail.)

The US is not there ... not yet.

You do realize that the U.S.A. government ran this exact same "see something, say something" campaign to observe and report our fellow citizens?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Let's completely ignore that the neighbors of the San Bernardino shooters noticed extremely suspicious activity but didn't report it because they didn't want to seem Islamophobic.

Maybe I know my neighbor beats his wife and kids, but it's none of my business, right? I'll bet you say it's every bit of my business.

But what if I notice that my Muslim neighbor has all kinds of young men coming in and out at all hours of the night with boxes or bags of fertilizer or gas cylinders or even multiple guns? Is that my business or none of it?

Do you ever "notice" anyone growing, transporting, selling, in possession of, or using any illegal drugs? Do you know of any of your friends or family members who do so? If so, how many of them did you turn in to the police? And if you didn't report every single one of them for breaking the laws, why not?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I think you've misread the situation.

I think the "see something say something" smacks too much of the Stasi and similar outfits.

Trump jumped the gun on that level of rank authoritarianism (much like his threat to throw Clinton in jail.)

The US is not there ... not yet.

Lol wtf? Stasi? Wow clutch at any smaller straws can ya?

Tell me something, when you see someone committing a crime, do you say something..ie report it to the police?

And the fact people still cling to this moderate Muslims nonsense is laughable.
There are no moderate Muslims. That's a fallacy created by leftist Zionist media outlets, to sell the idea of mass Muslim migration to western Christian countries that they have nothing in common with culturally, but will later be used as tool to divide and further erode rights and liberties, while undermining our Christian heritage. It's already happening.

If most Muslims were against terrorism and thought it was wrong, they'd do something about it or they would undeniably distance them selves from those people, the terrorists.
But the fact is that they believe it's a legitimate act and a justified act against the west and Christians.
It's what they are taught and raised to believe.

If they didn't, and they were against it, they wouldn't have a problem with Trumls calls for them to report something if they see it.

I hope for Americas sake that Trump wins and the wicked witch of Benghazi doesn't win. Because if she does within those four years what little you have left that is recognisable as the United States of America, will be destroyed by her actions.
She got an ambassador and three others butchered and raped, she armed terrorists, she oversaw a decline in relations with Russia, as Secretary of State, now imagine the damage she'd inflict on America as president.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: ketsuko

Do you ever "notice" anyone growing, transporting, selling, in possession of, or using any illegal drugs? Do you know of any of your friends or family members who do so? If so, how many of them did you turn in to the police? And if you didn't report every single one of them for breaking the laws, why not?

I can not believe I just read someone comparing drug dealing to acts of terrorism.
Simply astounding.

I'm sure you can see the major difference in the two.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

So your saying that the cartels that distribute to the local dealers are not in there own right terrorists?

With drugs you generally follow the chain from user, to street corner dealer, to his supplier and on up the food chain....

I would equate some of the batches of hard drugs as bad if not worse than almost any terror attack in this nation. How many people have died from heroin? Coke? Meth?

Let alone the gang violence that often accompanies the distribution of hard narcotics so in reality it is a valid comparison don't you think. See something say something.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Uh huh... Like Islamic terror is somehow different than normal violence. Violence is violence. Giving it a special name doesn't make it any more special or worse than other types of violence. Of course you don't want to admit this because if you did it would delegitimize your hate against Muslims.

Actually, religiously-motivated violence is different to random violence. The former is justified by Holy scripture or commentary (Hadith) and therefore has a justification to fall back on, whereas random violence is not motivated by religious belief. Quite a big difference, wouldn't you agree?

But If you wish to argue that "violence is violence" no matter the context, then why is there physical assault and sexual assault? If both are really just forms of "assault", why not just call them both assault instead of differentiating between the two?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Bull moSt do they have around here.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
OP thinks all Muslims know each other. Not sure if OP has ever encountered a Muslim before. Probably not.
edit on 11-10-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Thinks they are all the same also.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Funny, when Obama was approaching the "see something say something" attitude myself along w many of you trump supporters were livid

Now you make excuses for trump

My my how you have abandoned your principles

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

My my how you have abandoned your principles

You just wrote the post-mortem of the 2016 Republican party.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

And what would you do if you saw someone walking down the street with an AR-15 and a bag full of ammo? You'd feel fully vindicated calling the police. Trump was asking no more or no less than that.

I assume that the PC crowd would say that if the person were Muslim, black, gay, etc...ignore it. Nothing to see there. And if you read more into it than that...your RACIST!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I don't know if it has been said here but a good non racial example in Aus.

I coaxh youth football, if I don't report suspicious behaviour, bruising or other warning signs and subsequent youth is found to be abused or worse, I can be guilty of some crime. (Maybe complacency) in a court for not reporting it.

I don't check out my boys for bruising, but I have reported to school a boy who couldn't train because of a broken wrist, a text message from him to my son said his dad did it when drunk.

I didn't follow it up except to keep an eye on his personality, his dad's behaviour at the games and any noticeable injuries. I don't know what or if anything happened, but I didn't ignore it and let those whose job it is to make the decisions.

There was a guy (anecdotal from my police brief) a man heard his neighbour bearing his child and just turned up his TV so as not to hear it. Subsequent child died and neighbour did time.

That's how civilised society should work in my opinion, you look out for fellow humans and even animals. If your religion comes before society, you are not a valuable part of society and laws should deal with you.

edit on 11 10 2016 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

"Black on black" crime? Is that also like "white on white" crime? Or is it too PC to call it that?

Thank you also, for proving my point.

In any case, no it's nothing like white on white crime. Black men make up about 6% of the country and commit vastly more crime (per capita) than whites or any other group in this country. Black men are killing other black men at an astonishingly higher rate than any other group.

Blah blah blah. People of all demographics are most likely to commit crimes against other members of the same demographic. For example, the FBI's official stats show that from 1980 to 2008, 84% of white American murder victims were killed by other white Americans (found on page 13 of this PDF. And the majority of people killed by police in America are also white Americans. So when are you going to address the threat of "white on white" crime?

This is true, but I'll repeat myself again. Black people kill each other at much much higher rates than any other group. White people and every other group in this country kill each other at proportional rates to there percentages in the country. Only black men kill each other at much higher rates.
edit on 11-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

thats bit silly that muslims wont rat out muslims. Thats likea Christian not ratting out a peadophile who's religiouse beilf is cristianity. So silly. Wish people will just look at if your bad or good and not the inbetween. Thats too stright forward and logical. Logic and religion dont work very well together. So good muslims will let bad mulsims kill so they dont class as a rat

edit on TuesdaythkTue, 11 Oct 2016 06:15:14 -0500America/Chicago2Tuesday2016201614 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: DAVID64

And what would you do if you saw someone walking down the street with an AR-15 and a bag full of ammo? You'd feel fully vindicated calling the police. Trump was asking no more or no less than that.

I assume that the PC crowd would say that if the person were Muslim, black, gay, etc...ignore it. Nothing to see there. And if you read more into it than that...your RACIST!!!

I think what you mean is that if the person with the AR-15 and a bag full of ammo, was white and (because it seems some people don't understand your skin colour doesn't determine your faith) presumably a Christian, many on here it appears would applaud the man for exercising his constitutional right. If said fellow was brown skinned and (because it seems some people don't understand your skin colour doesn't determine your faith) presumably a Muslim, they would scream terrorist. Fact is, both men may now go on a killing spree OR be off to a gun club.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join