It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Just Took the Bait Trump Gave Them at The Debate !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Being a person divorced 3 times all to gingers...I have to agree.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

0.9% of 300 million is 2.7 million. And you are saying that 7 attacks out of 2.7 million is a lot of people? HA!

What other group comes close to that many attacks in this country, per capita? NONE. Not by a long shot!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Being a person divorced 3 times all to gingers...I have to agree.

HAHAHA!!! Good switch in preference of hair color then! LOL!!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

It's the eye makeup
I blame the old turkish delight adverts
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

😂... Personal snide attacks aside...
What does your straw-man about the future have to do with my question?

I made no personal attacks. You are the one who a few posts ago, in regards to me, said:

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Good for stars but not the brain cells.

So in typical Islamic fashion you lob an attack then play the victim. Classic.

Did you not just make the claim I'm not one of the moderates?

What else, but labelling me an extremist, could that have been all about.

I was referring to the brain cells of the readers, not yourself.
You poor victimised straight white male.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Umm, you realize that this post of yours is refuting some of your other posts right (unless I'm getting your posts confused w/someone else's)? You're openly admitting that you're in a very closed community and that policing yourselves is nearly impossible. But you're expecting others to be able to do the very things your community can't do?

We're only human. There are good, bad, smart, dumb, violent, and passive Muslims, just like in every other demographic. We can't read minds or predict what people will do in the future, either. (Note: But if I could, I'd definitely use those powers for bigger causes than to read my brothers' minds all of the time in case they start acting "suspicious".)

edit on 10-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: typo. had "you're" when i should've put "your". after skimming through my posts, i noticed a lot of other typos too. meh

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
All the commenting against Trump's idea crack me up. Muslims suffer from a negative image due to the radicals. Who are thw people most likely to come in contact with radical Muslims in this country? Why, other Muslims, of course. So, since they are most likely to see suspicious or radical behavior, it makes sense to ask them to report it. Yey, by their own admissions, they likely won't. Seems to me, if that's the case, that they deserve the negative image.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

0.9% of 300 million is 2.7 million. And you are saying that 7 attacks out of 2.7 million is a lot of people? HA!

What other group comes close to that many attacks in this country, per capita? NONE. Not by a long shot!

Oh come on! Did you fail math or something? 7 attacks out of 2.7 million is 2.59e-6%. Your argument makes zero sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

LOL So we should ignore that the vast majority of crimes in this Christian-majority country are committed by practicing and non-practicing Christians?

If every Muslim in America suddenly left this country permanently, the crime rates would stay the same. Rapes, murders, overdoses, abductions & kidnappings, child abuse, spousal abuse, suicides, school shootings & mass shootings, financial crimes, gang and cartel related crimes, the entire drug trade, human trafficking, prostitution, and every other crime category would stay the same. I wonder why? If the news reported the religious affiliations of every criminal or criminal suspect, it would drive the point home that Muslims are simply being scapegoated.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Umm, you realize that this post of yours is refuting some of your other posts right (unless I'm getting your posts confused w/someone else's)? You're openly admitting that you're in a very closed community and that policing yourselves is nearly impossible. But you're expecting others to be able to do the very things you're community can't do?

We're only human. There are good, bad, smart, dumb, violent, and passive Muslims, just like in every other demographic. We can't read minds or predict what people will do in the future, either. (Note: But if I could, I'd definitely use those powers for bigger causes than to read my brothers' minds all of the time in case they start acting "suspicious".)

No its not. You just didnt understand them as well as you thought you did. Ive never wavered in my opinion and I will tell you why, since you are more open now

My parents/family/ancestors community is not a threat.. or perceived as such by the wider American public. My ethnicity or religion is NOT on the news.. never has been. Wont be. The period of wars against mine are so long ago no one cares anymore.... because the slaughter that makes the Holocaust of the jews look like a sat night car wreck made that so. Im telling "you" and yours.. do the impossible. Police your own. The consequences are too great to not even attempt it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Another example to think about, two Muslims live next to each other for a number of years, both moderates, then one notices his neighbor had switched over to mosque that preaches the radical version of Islam, over a period of 6 months his rhetoric turns decidedly radical, and his neighbor who was always against guns in the past then goes out and buys an automatic gun and a bunch of ammo.

Should he say something to the authorities ?

Why do you keep making this about Muslims? What about white people? Change Mosque to Church or social gathering of any kind and what's the difference?

You really don't see the point being made here do you? If anyone sees anything that appears suspicious, should they only report it if the 'other guy' is Muslim?

To you and others here babbling their PC crap about equality in Religion.

Point me to ONE terror attack in which the terrorists yelled "Praise Jesus!!" before or during the attack.

Blue Jay's reasoning is correct. And so is Trump's. Here in Western Europe, we've been accepting muslims from the Middle East and Africa for decades, and most of them do not assimilate. They don't respect our culture and people at all, and at the same time take advantage of all the free benefits they get. They feel entitled to treat our women like whores. 9 people out of 10 here will tell you that it was a huge mistake to let this go on for decades without any serious oversight. They are the only religion that has the legal right here to kill their sacrificial animals in their Sacrifice Feast without anesthetics. The worst part of this is that they feel entitled to whatever their religion dictates while they are guests in our culture. But for us, when we go to their countries, things are quite different.

Middle Eastern and North African muslim cultures are VASTLY different than our Western culture, and it will take at least decades for them to be able to assimilate. There has been a lot to do about Turkey possibly joining the European Union, which is absolutely nuts. Russia would make a lot more sense. Their culture is much more like ours is.

Last year we had the terror attack in Paris, killing 130 people. One of the attackers, Salah Abdeslam, who bailed at the last moment during that attack, was from Brussels and hung out in his muslim neighbourhood for months after, sometimes in broad daylight and at one point even walking past the police station with a buddy, all without anyone ever ratting on him and his buddies.

Then we had the terror attack in Brussels, carried out by Abdeslam's buddies. That's how Abdeslam was finally arrested two days AFTER another 32 people were blown to bits.

Are you starting to get the picture? Trump knows the situation here very well and has accurately commented on it before and after the attacks. He is warning you, and Hillary will create the same situation in your country.

I am in no way saying that every terrorist attack in history was carried out by muslims, but you may have noticed that since the Middle East is on fire, we clearly happen to be having a problem with muslims yelling Allahu Akbar and either blowing themselves up in a crowd, shooting Kalasjnikovs into a crowd, or driving a truck into a crowd. These muslims just happen to be coming from the countries that Hillary, Obama, Kerry, etc destroyed. And all those countries happen to be muslim in nature.

I am also in no way saying that every muslim is a terrorist. If that's what you think, then you are missing the point.

soulwaxer
edit on 10-10-2016 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

They also keep ignoring all of the other crimes and causes of death here, which make up the vast majority of crimes and causes of death

You mean like the ridiculous black on black crime rates in this country that people like me and others on the "right" continue to bring attention to even though our mass media and left wing activists pretends doesn't even issue exist?

"Black on black" crime? Is that also like "white on white" crime? Or is it too PC to call it that?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok I just did my due diligence and checked the #Muslimsreportstuff hashtag to see if there is validation to the OPs concerns.

There isn't.
Half the people tweeting it aren't even Muslims.

A large percentage are just saying "thanks for the hashtag it's funny".

To be honest I didn't laugh a lot, my humour is different.

But if you want to read what Muslims are eating/doing/saying at the moment, feel free to breeze through he meme.

I'm done with this thread now.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I'm not sure what disgusts me more, that you're so terrified of muslims, or that you condone "rat on your neighbor" policies similar to those practiced in nazi Germany.

Dangers to society are posed by ALL races and walks of men. Dishonor and disrespect for this nation knows no skin color requirements. Muslims pose no more of a danger than any other group, but through your paranoia you fuel unfounded distrust in neighbors and destroy communities based on nothing more than irrational fear. If I'm in a Georgia or Texas WalMart and see someone walking around with an AR and extra ammo I don't start a panic and call the cops about "terrorists," because 99% of the fruitloops carrying in those places are, like you, overly paranoid white men thinking that they're contributing to the safety of the community.

Maybe its because of how or when I was raised, but I was taught to treat others with kindness and respect until they PERSONALLY give me reason to do otherwise. It's unfortunate that you're incapable of such humanitarian conduct.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

This narrative that a Christian terrorist has to behave EXACTLY like a Muslim terrorist does but using Christian symbols and sayings is ridiculous.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Gryphon66

And what would you do if you saw someone walking down the street with an AR-15 and a bag full of ammo? You'd feel fully vindicated calling the police. Trump was asking no more or no less than that.

So Muslims shouldn't have second amendment rights? Unless a person is breaking the law then no one has the right to call the police on them. If a white guy was walking down the street carrying all that should he have the cops call on him? This nothing more than religious discrimination that is actively being pushed by Trump.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Erm...

www.globalresearch.ca...

Non Muslims carried out 90% of terror attacks in the states.

occupydemocrats.com...

www.salon.com...

All bad people dude using religion for evil. But I will not blame Christians or Christianity on any terror attack just bad people.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Umm, you realize that this post of yours is refuting some of your other posts right (unless I'm getting your posts confused w/someone else's)? You're openly admitting that you're in a very closed community and that policing yourselves is nearly impossible. But you're expecting others to be able to do the very things you're community can't do?

My parents/family/ancestors community is not a threat.. or perceived as such by the wider American public. My ethnicity or religion is NOT on the news.. never has been.

That's what this is all about. Media presentation and public perception. Apparently it doesn't matter what the actual stats are for the threats and dangers here. All that matters is that people believe the media misrepresentations about Islam and therefore hold inaccurate perceptions of it. All that talk from people here about how corrupt and fake the news is, but apparently they still believe what they see on it. Thanks for owning up to it.

Though if it were really about what's on the news, those same people would acknowledge that virtually none of the crimes going on in their own communities have anything to do with Muslims. Anyone can check the local news and see reports of break-ins, arsons, DUIs, murders, child abuse cases, the drug epidemic, cases of local political corruption, etc. But how many of those are committed by Muslims, especially when compared to the number committed by non-Muslims?
edit on 10-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Edit: I just realized in this case it's probably because he probably has a hidden field of weed growing somewhere, more than wanting to blow stuff up.

So, white man probably using it probably to kill weeds, Muslim to kill people. Nice logic - and you can't see why you are being called out.

It should indeed cut all ways, you seem to have a problem accepting that.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
*********PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT********

Cease immediately the personal attacks and bigoted comments.

Further T and C violations may result in Posting bans.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join