It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch the Clinton Trump Debate here

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor
a reply to: ipsedixit

Trump is the healthiest candidate so far. Clinton is like the walking dead, notice that hole in her tongue? That's her on/off button.

You can tell that her Estrogen is low. Voice..hair on neck...evil eyes... she'll destroy America.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hillary is pro-refugee(pro-immigration). NOT something Americans want to hear at this point.

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

That's what it was designed to do in a sense.

They wanted it to be a managed collapse of the private system using a fascist, behind the scenes government mechanism. Thing is that it is collapsing to fast that no one has forgotten that they created the problems in the first place. It was supposed to take much longer than this so that people with their notoriously short memories could be led to believe that it was not Obamacare that was causing the issue.

In short, they done gone and mucked it up good and collapsed it too fast. Now everyone knows they did it. Thing is that enough people STILL think single payer is the solution that they might end up getting what they want despite the evidence that government is crap at running things and broke the system in the first place to create an excuse to "fix" it.

link   
LOL HRC still pulling that weakass Stern appearance for PROOF of Trump's support for the war...

HRC VOTED for that war proudly...

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Both Moderators are Obviously Hostile to Mr. Trump , that was a Given Before this Debate . Let's see if they become more Fair here .

I dont think they are hostile, they have Both pushed Hillary and Trump to actually answer the question.....

The issue is Trump keeps interrupting, they have been gracious in protesting but allowing him to continue his rants.......

Im sure they are aggravated that he keeps trying to jump in when its not his turn....

THATS WHAT MODERATORS DO......

Is this the first year for some of you to actually watch debates?

link   

originally posted by: starviego
Hillary is pro-refugee(pro-immigration). NOT something Americans want to hear at this point.

In private, she is OPEN BORDERS. Americans don't want that at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
"She has really bad judgement!" - D. Trump

"Smilling" - Hillary C.

link   

Your a Hillary supporter i can tell, they're always insulting Trump.

link   
A tough question for Hillary!

link   
OMG A tough question for Hillary.

She doesn't look happy.../..

LMFAO

It was about LINCOLN!!!! ha haha HAHAHA

So full of crap
edit on 10 9 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

link   
They are both so worthless.

Doesn't matter wich on wins America is screwed.

link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Mr. Trump cannot bring himself to acknowledge that "extreme vetting" is a change of position from a "total ban" on Muslims. This is a psychological problem, I think.

He was never for an complete ban forever, only until the extreme vetting could be set up.

If your quality control is bad, you don't continue to produce bad product until you can get the good control process in place. You halt production until you can be assured your product is good.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Both Moderators are Obviously Hostile to Mr. Trump , that was a Given Before this Debate . Let's see if they become more Fair here .

I dont think they are hostile, they have Both pushed Hillary and Trump to actually answer the question.....

The issue is Trump keeps interrupting, they have been gracious in protesting but allowing him to continue his rants.......

Im sure they are aggravated that he keeps trying to jump in when its not his turn....

Is this the first year for some of you to actually watch debates?[/quote
I've never noticed a moderator answer a question for a candidate before. That's news to me.

link   

How many times did KAINE interrupt PENCE... 172? It's OK if the interruptions play into the MSM's agenda I suppose.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Encryptor
a reply to: ipsedixit

Trump is the healthiest candidate so far. Clinton is like the walking dead, notice that hole in her tongue? That's her on/off button.

You can tell that her Estrogen is low. Voice..hair on neck...evil eyes... she'll destroy America.

And those huge bags under her eyes don't help. I'm sure she could siphon some money from the Clinton Foundation for Botox shots.

link   
Private stance, oh Abe Lincoln!

lol!!

Gotta keep lying hillary.

HAHAHAHAHA!! Spielberg.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Throes

Yes

Who the huh the wha?

link   
Mrs Clinton, you're no Lincoln!

link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Is this the first year for some of you to actually watch debates?

I've never noticed a moderator answer a question for a candidate before. That's news to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
LOL IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!!!!!!

SHe's so weak...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join