It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch the Clinton Trump Debate here

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: robynd0623
a reply to: kruphix

Hillary lost the debate get over it. BTW why do people want a establishment politician in the White House? Every 4 years its the same thing over and over. I guess you like the Establishment?

I get it, you are a Trump supporter...he had to appeal to you tonight because he is bleeding support.

So of course you feel like he won, because he said what YOU wanted to hear. Fortunately, that isn't what the majority of American's want to hear.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Someone on CNN said that he thinks Hillary wanted Trump to win this debate to keep him in the race. If Trump had've lost tonight then Hillary would've had to take on another candidate who's potentially stronger than Trump and would give her more of a challenge. With Trump, she'll most likely win so in losing tonight, she's helping herself to victory. Maybe losing was the plan....?

link   

They probably used test tubes and stuff.

Science.

link   

originally posted by: robynd0623

Hillary lost the debate get over it. BTW why do people want a establishment politician in the White House? Every 4 years its the same thing over and over. I guess you like the Establishment?

This election Ive wondered that myself. WHY?? Her of all people. She IS establishment. Kinda seems like being on ATS is weird if youre so establishment minded doesnt it?

Trump isnt a savior.. he is a firecracker in a fire ant mound. He will possibly be a very useful tool to disrupt the status quo, if nothing else. He has already destroyed the GOP.. which is a point in his favor for many.
Destruction is not always a negative.

Personally Id rather have a dictator than a dem establishment marm to be honest. At least with a dictator yo uknow where you stand. With the marms you are being hugged in the front and stabbed in the back.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: vor78

The Fox News online poll currently has it 61-32 for Trump. Its as useless as that one you cite from CNN, as they're largely just reflecting the biases of their site visitors.

The CNN isn't an online poll...it is an actual scientifically conducted poll.

Globalist skewed poll... big brother doesn't work here.. yet...

Nice to see folks who still can see this, even if you don't...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Ignoring facts don't make them untrue.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Clinton, when asked if it's acceptable for politicians to be two-faced: *Basically argues the ends justify the means, then deflects to Russia.*

Trump, when asked by a Muslim woman what he will do to reduce the fear of Muslim Americans: *Basically says people should fear Muslims.*

Clinton when asked what her strategy in Syria will be: *Essentially argues for a perpetuation of the quagmire*

Trump, when asked whether he will be a committed president for all (by implication, particularly including the ethnic group of the asker): *Immediately and stereotypically associates African Americans with the inner city, and how bad he thinks things are therein.*

Once again, I have a headache after a debate, and feel justified in voting for neither of them. And slightly sick.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

totally agree

a mirror may help

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04

Trump, when asked whether he will be a committed president for all (by implication, particularly including the ethnic group of the asker): *Immediately and stereotypically associates African Americans with the inner city, and how bad he thinks things are therein.*

Peace.

So which is it? The sjw and BLM claim blacks do have it bad and are oppressed.. Now they are fine and to say they are in a poor situation is stereotypical. So which is it?
edit on 9-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04
Clinton, when asked if it's acceptable for politicians to be two-faced: *Basically argues the ends justify the means, then deflects to Russia.*

Trump, when asked by a Muslim woman what he will do to reduce the fear of Muslim Americans: *Basically says people should fear Muslims.*

Clinton when asked what her strategy in Syria will be: *Essentially argues for a perpetuation of the quagmire*

Once again, I have a headache after a debate, and feel justified in voting for neither of them. And slightly sick.

Peace.

I didn't know a debate was on tonight because these idiots make me sick, but this description pretty much reflects what I've seen.
Clinton lies, cheats steals, and defects questions, the other idiot is a racist ass who profiles humans into stereotypical groups.

I'm not big on either of these ways of life, but "when dealing with averages, stereotypes actually work."

Words from a friend, not my own. Not convinced he's wrong, though- he's lived in more than one climate.

While both of these idiots are deplorable, I'll take the honest Jackass over the despicable lawyer.

Good thing it's just a show and not an actual election- otherwise what we thought might actually make a difference.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Why must it be only one or the other? There's a spectrum of circumstances, even if one group may be disproportionately affected by one compared to others. False dichotomy.

I think you're ascribing an argument (which of the two I'm not sure) to me I didn't make. I stand by what I said, and my distaste for both candidates.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes
I'm middle class and would save $10k per year under Trump. No change from Hilary so technically correct but not good either.

Would you really save? Do you think the things we cut would just disappear? They would simply move to the states and you would pay more taxes there.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
The CNN isn't an online poll...it is an actual scientifically conducted poll.

So they say, apparently. In trying to find the internals, one thing I've come across is that 58% of the respondents already supported Hillary before the debate (www.politico.com...). That's at least 10 points higher than her support levels in most major polls and matches almost exactly with the 57% that thought she won. The second..and I think the telling number... is that 60%+ thought that Trump outperformed expectations and that Hillary underperformed expectations Source.

Draw your own conclusions.

<< 20  21  22   >>

join