It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch the Clinton Trump Debate here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Twitter is going to live-stream tonight's debate at 8:30pm est so I figured I'd post the link to it here on ATS for everyone to enjoy...! This will be interesting....will Hillary bring up the recent Trump news in the headlines or will she leave it alone..? Will Trump be as overly aggressive as the last debate or will he tone it down this time? Has each candidate been saving the good stuff for this last debate..? Will it be an all out verbal brawl between the two candidates or will cooler heads prevail? Let's watch it and discuss right here.

Sorry, I only know how to upload Youtube videos but anyone can follow the link below.

twitter.com...
edit on 9-10-2016 by lostbook because: word change

edit on 9-10-2016 by lostbook because: word edit

edit on 9-10-2016 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

this might be great if the video worked.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It is my understanding that this debate is a town-hall format. Both the moderator and the audience will be allowed to ask questions. So it is extremely likely that someone is going to mention the Trump tapes.

I am looking forward to this debate.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

this might be great if the video worked.

I know. I'll try to see if there's a way to upload a video that's not on Youtube.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

let's try this..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

That didn't work either. Are you posting with the entire link or?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

That didn't work either. Are you posting with the entire link or?

I know. I feel like Han trying to make the jump to lightspeed in Empire Strikes Back because nothing is working. I wrote some mods to see if they know a way how to do it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

"They told me they fixed it!......It's not my fault!!"

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

This is one I think, although they are showing older debates for now.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: waftist

This is one I think, although they are showing older debates for now.

Thank you! Thank you!! Now we can watch and debate..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'll stick this one in as there seems to be a false flash programme in the other two blocking the presentation.

You may still need to use the youtube link given.

For the OP, Trump will be the first to mention the tape in the form of an apology, he can't do otherwise.
edit on 9-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'll be watching from my basement in my basket woven chair.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ya might want to post the start time of the debate?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What is the point of holding a debate just so a bunch of clueless halfwits can argue over which one of two sociopaths holds the title for worst human walking the earth?

I say we name both Hillary and Trump co-presidents, make a reality TV show out of it and use the massive amount advertising revenue from it to pay for rebuilding the country's infrastructure and other problems.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
What is the point of holding a debate just so a bunch of clueless halfwits can argue over which one of two sociopaths holds the title for worst human walking the earth?

I say we name both Hillary and Trump co-presidents, make a reality TV show out of it and use the massive amount advertising revenue from it to pay for rebuilding the country's infrastructure and other problems.

If I could star this twice, I would !

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Going to watch the debate live on channel 4, 1:30am UK time, should be good lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I will be sitting here trolling my husband and whipping him into a recliner killing frenzy. You know... when you get up all in a huff and dont put the foot rest down cause youre 6'5" and have to pee FAST before anything intresting is said ( as if) and then try to get back in it.. stomping down the unstompable foot rest.. then having a REAL fit when the damn thing wont come back up... Then using your Marine ingenuity and repair skills.. you tear the foot rest off of the recliner trying to fix it FAST...

Yeah, envy me and my fabulous Kardashian lifestyle.

Uh oh.. he has his old PT work out clothes on... damned shirt almost still fits him. Its like UFC fight night around here.. snacks too.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Ya might want to post the start time of the debate?

8:30 est.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Going to watch the debate live on channel 4, 1:30am UK time, should be good lol.

It's 0200 hundred hours in the UK.
I do hope though that the studio audience will be also able to record it all as it happens should there be a time lag.
Mind you, it is a good day without distractions like funerals being bombed to pieces..twice and stuff like that...but we don't want to talk about that!
edit on 9-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I'll be watching from my basement in my basket woven chair.

Will your Hillary dartboard be close to the tv..? lol!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join