It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Trump Brags About Groping Married Women on Hot Mic

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

How is trump any better? The guy is clueless to how to govern. He will divide the house and senate even within his own party. Either candidate has just as bad as consequences. Trump has priven time and time again he has no clue what to do and has no world view to understand any social issues.

The guy was born an insider. Literally the son of a politician, born with a silver spoon, and was a lobbyist his whole career. Hardly an outsider.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I hope he does drop out and is replaced by someone that could take this election away from Hillary.

Like...Ron Paul?

Pence would be worse.

We don't need anymore Christian Crusades.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: angeldoll

What a joke. He raped Jennifer Flowers regularly for years? Seems like she would have had her locks changed and stopped seeing him. He raped Monica? Give me a break. That poor little girl was so smitten she wouldn't leave him alone. All this tells me is that you believe every piece of tripe you read on the fabulous "internet".

We're talking about people that believe Clinton has Parkisons, used a body double, has lesbian encounters with her aides and used an earpiece in the debates.

Reality is not something they are well-connected to.

Oh, I guess Bill using Monica as a humidor never happened either? lol

It did happen and it was consensual. No rape. No assault.

He was a slimeball for going outside of his marriage, though. That is for sure.

Trump, on the other hand, has gone beyond extra-marital affairs.

Surely you can admit that, or will you continue to deflect on to Bill?

But there are other victims of Bill's vile hand. Go read up on Juanita Broaddrick.

And Bill is relevant because he'll be back in power again. Hillary mentioned she'll let Bill run the economy.

Quit deflecting.

Are you willing to hold Trump accountable for HIS actions or will you continue to excuse them and pass the buck on to Bill?

What Trump said was inexcusable.

Stop there. What he said was inexcusable. Period.

Talking about Bill is just an attempt to distract and deflect from what Trump said.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

What a joke. He raped Jennifer Flowers regularly for years? Seems like she would have had her locks changed and stopped seeing him. He raped Monica? Give me a break. That poor little girl was so smitten she wouldn't leave him alone. All this tells me is that you believe every piece of tripe you read on the fabulous "internet".

We're talking about people that believe Clinton has Parkisons, used a body double, has lesbian encounters with her aides and used an earpiece in the debates.

But there are other victims of Bill's vile hand. Go read up on Juanita Broaddrick.

And Bill is relevant because he'll be back in power again. Hillary mentioned she'll let Bill run the economy.

Quit deflecting.

Are you willing to hold Trump accountable for HIS actions or will you continue to excuse them and pass the buck on to Bill?

Talking about Bill is just an attempt to distract and deflect from what Trump said.

Kind of like what Hillary supporters across the fence do with Trump. Sucks doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I hope he does drop out and is replaced by someone that could take this election away from Hillary.

Like...Ron Paul?

Pence would be worse.

We don't need anymore Christian Crusades.

Indeed.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In the end, the bad both candidates have said and done will most likely cancel each other out. Wikileaks is leaking more dirt on Hillary as we speak. If Trump doesn't drop out, I am guessing that it'll be business as usual going forward come Monday. The debate Sunday night will give us the temperature of the American people regarding Trump if Trump does well. We'll know more Monday which way this thing will go for sure.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Quit deflecting.

Kind of like what Hillary supporters across the fence do with Trump. Sucks doesn't it?

So you admit to being no better than a Hillary supporter, huh?

Sucks to be you.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Trump has done plenty all on his own to destroy his own campaign. When you have neocons voting for gary johnson you know he screwed up.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Trump has done plenty all on his own to destroy his own campaign. When you have neocons voting for gary johnson you know he screwed up.

Johnson is getting a lot of the Millennial and Sanders voters. Honestly, more people than you and I realize do not see either Hillary OR Trump as fit to be President. I think you're going to see a lot of people stay home and not vote at all when the time comes.

I think the fact that Hillary or Trump isn't 20+ points ahead of the other in the polls is telling. If either side had a traditional candidate, then either Hillary or Trump would be getting destroyed right now and this thing would have been over last month. Instead, its close and it'll remain close until the very end because both candidates are equally hated.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

True. I was more reffering to newspapers and congressman voting for Johnson who normally vote republican or are republican themselves.

Its incredible that this is who we have running. Shows how bad the two parties are.

Trump would will help destroy us from the inside out clinton from the outside in. I keep hoping for someine who knows how to bring us back together instead of tear us apart by classes and races.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Republicans are calling on Trump to withdraw and pulling their support.

Who will replace him if that happens? How does that work?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Nobody. It'll be down between Hillary, Jill and Johnson. I bet we'd see a massive surge in Johnson votes which would be laughable and prove how unfit Hillary is too.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Now that I think about it. I think it would be bad for Hillary if Trump dropped out. Lets say Trump does drop out. All of those votes that were going to Trump aren't going to magically go toward Hillary. We saw that with Hillary/Sanders. But I think Trump dropping out could shed a huge negative light on Hillary if Johnson's votes surge into the 20-30% (or more) range and its possible. It would be embarrassing for Hillary and further prove how massive of a joke this entire election has been from top to bottom.

So using that logic, Hillary needs Trump to stay in it so she has the illusion of "winning a hard fought election". Otherwise, if Trump drops out and Johnson surges in the polls, its going to be one of the most embarrassing moments in US politics history.

I think Trump dropping out would expose Hillary.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What a Mess..

If the Republicans were smart they would try to get Trump elected and if by some miracle he wins, then impeach him on all his Trumpisms. Pence would then be President.

It would be better than Clinton getting control.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

What a Mess..

If the Republicans were smart they would try to get Trump elected and if by some miracle he wins, then impeach him on all his Trumpisms. Pence would then be President.

It would be better than Clinton getting control.

No.

Pence and his Talibangelicals need to keep their theocracy dreams in the church of ill repute.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Now that I think about it. I think it would be bad for Hillary if Trump dropped out. Lets say Trump does drop out. All of those votes that were going to Trump aren't going to magically go toward Hillary. We saw that with Hillary/Sanders. But I think Trump dropping out could shed a huge negative light on Hillary if Johnson's votes surge into the 20-30% (or more) range and its possible. It would be embarrassing for Hillary and further prove how massive of a joke this entire election has been from top to bottom.

So using that logic, Hillary needs Trump to stay in it so she has the illusion of "winning a hard fought election". Otherwise, if Trump drops out and Johnson surges in the polls, its going to be one of the most embarrassing moments in US politics history.

I think Trump dropping out would expose Hillary.

But, but, I think we have already shown that everything you know is wrong!

j/k

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So he talks dirty with his friends about bedroom talk? What man or woman doesn't do this at some point in their life, and the people want to crucify him because he did something totally human? At least he's not leaving people to die in Benghazi right? All you people who are mad at Donald because of this have all done this exact same thing at some point in your life, and, are being too critical, and hypocritical of him. If you tell me you haven't, there is no sense in arguing about it, I'll think you're a liar, period. He's not perfect, he's human, but no one wants to see that. They all want this perfect person too look up to, but its never going to happen. To many SJW's, Feminists, and PC warriors out there to keep up with today. All a bunch of weak whinny babies if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Nobody. It'll be down between Hillary, Jill and Johnson. I bet we'd see a massive surge in Johnson votes which would be laughable and prove how unfit Hillary is too.

Johnson >>>>>>>>>> Hilary

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
My favorite is seeing Democrat women on my facebook page denounce this. One of the women tried sabotaging a friend saying he spiked her drink because she banged him. No way the dude did it, she was all over him from the start of the night. She was out to get laid that night like many other nights, it was obvious. Even her female friends stopped talking to her afterward.

The second literally grabbed my dick in a bar and told me how much she wanted to fug me. She's married and so am I. It's a laughable double standard.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join