It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Trump Brags About Groping Married Women on Hot Mic

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hate to say this because I prefer Trump over Clinton but this I believe will take him down come election time
Having two candidates of this caliber on the home stretch has placed me firmly in the hopeless camp.
Can only pray Hillary will have enough doctors on hand and strings attached to keep her on her feet.
Americans are great people but boy do you know how to pick-em, granted as if there was a choice.

edit on 8-10-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I have myself been in situations where the group is talking about women like this, and it can make you join in JUST to avoid a conflict. It doesn't mean that you agree with what is being said, at all. It also doesn't mean that the whole group is serious about what they say, and that they would actually do the things they say. It's a form of black humor.

That is true. Many people lack the fortitude to be who they are and not follow the crowd.

Sheep. Most of you are sheep.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Bill Clinton raped 12 women, but #TrumpTapes is where we draw the line?

Are you spamming all this threads with this lie?

Source please.

Sources? Just ask Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers + others. Its common knowledge really. But Killary supporters turn a blind eye to these things.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...
heavy.com... -pictures/
www.breitbart.com...
www.wnd.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

What a joke. He raped Jennifer Flowers regularly for years? Seems like she would have had her locks changed and stopped seeing him. He raped Monica? Give me a break. That poor little girl was so smitten she wouldn't leave him alone. All this tells me is that you believe every piece of tripe you read on the fabulous "internet".

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
He's just a guy doing guy things. Nothing wrong with it.

He admited to abusing his power to sexually assault women?

Most men don't go around sexually assaulting women, any that do need to be in prison.

Seems a few men on this forum need to hand themselves in to the police.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

What a joke. He raped Jennifer Flowers regularly for years? Seems like she would have had her locks changed and stopped seeing him. He raped Monica? Give me a break. That poor little girl was so smitten she wouldn't leave him alone. All this tells me is that you believe every piece of tripe you read on the fabulous "internet".

Typical Liberal/Dem logic. Deflect deflect deflect and meanwhile, not understand the skeletons in your parties own closet and that you have a glass house yourself.

Nice of you to downplay and trivialize the rape and sexual assault there by Bill Clinton.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

We're talking about people that believe Clinton has Parkisons, used a body double, has lesbian encounters with her aides and used an earpiece in the debates.

Reality is not something they are well-connected to.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

We're talking about people that believe Clinton has Parkisons, used a body double, has lesbian encounters with her aides and used an earpiece in the debates.

Oh, I guess Bill using Monica as a humidor never happened either? lol

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

It did happen and it was consensual. No rape. No assault.

He was a slimeball for going outside of his marriage, though. That is for sure.

Trump, on the other hand, has gone beyond extra-marital affairs.

Surely you can admit that, or will you continue to deflect on to Bill?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

But there are other victims of Bill's vile hand. Go read up on Juanita Broaddrick.

And Bill is relevant because he'll be back in power again. Hillary mentioned she'll let Bill run the economy.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So now the rumors start of Trump bailing on the campaign.

www.usnews.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I am having trouble understanding your point. So one scumbag means the other is off the hook?

How about both guys are scumbags? One is running for president the other is married to one.

How about dont vote for either.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.usnews.com...

I hope he does drop out and is replaced by someone that could take this election away from Hillary.

Like...Ron Paul?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

But there are other victims of Bill's vile hand. Go read up on Juanita Broaddrick.

And Bill is relevant because he'll be back in power again. Hillary mentioned she'll let Bill run the economy.

Quit deflecting.

Are you willing to hold Trump accountable for HIS actions or will you continue to excuse them and pass the buck on to Bill?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

www.usnews.com...

I hope he does drop out and is replaced by someone that could take this election away from Hillary.

Like...Ron Paul?

Its too late for that. If Trump drops out, this is handed to Hillary on a golden platter.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

www.usnews.com...

Like...Ron Paul?

Its too late for that. If Trump drops out, this is handed to Hillary on a golden platter.

It may be that if Trump remains in the race, he will be handing the election over to her on a golden platter.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Quit deflecting.

Are you willing to hold Trump accountable for HIS actions or will you continue to excuse them and pass the buck on to Bill?

What Trump said was inexcusable. But its just that, words (aka what he said) - We don't have proof he did anything. We do however have proof Bill did something. Words and actions are two different things.

link   

www.usnews.com...

Like...Ron Paul?

At this point, I don't think he even needs to drop out for that to happen.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

www.usnews.com...

Like...Ron Paul?

At this point, I don't think he even needs to drop out for that to happen.

www.usnews.com...

Like...Ron Paul?

It may be that if Trump remains in the race, he will be handing the election over to her on a golden platter.

You'd be surprised.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if Pence decided he can't continue the charade, due to being an intelligent and moral man. Trump would have a hard time finding another running mate.

Oh wait! I bet Omarosa would do it!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join