It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Trump Brags About Groping Married Women on Hot Mic

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Its beyond bedroom to say that woman has an ass like my daughter I want to bng her.

Its also not normal to brag about going up and grabbing woman who have nothing to do with you, or go after peiples wives.

Maybe you hang around some real trash but even in the mma gym I coached wrestling in I never heard that stuff.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

edit on 8-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Its beyond bedroom to say that woman has an ass like my daughter I want to bng her.

Its also not normal to brag about going up and grabbing woman who have nothing to do with you, or go after peiples wives.

Maybe you hang around some real trash but even in the mma gym I coached wrestling in I never heard that stuff.

Bottom line is there is a fundamental difference between guy talk, locker room talk, humor, vulgarity etc. vs. sociopathy where everyone around him is meat, a means to get what you want.

That is both why Trump says things like..."if she wasn't my daughter.." and at the same time doesn't understand why some people are repelled by it. He can figure out what people like to hear..all sociopaths are good at that..but the longer the speak and the more confident they feel, the more their real self bleeds through.

As always...I am not offended by his lack of PC, or even his vulgar language...BUT rather his message...Married? Who cares...Not interested?..who cares..he is untouchable and does as he likes..he's a "star" and just grab some woman's "P****Y" and they can't do anything about it...He is delusional and sociopathic...And not particularly bright either.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

I never believed Paula Jones.

And I never will.

Yes, I followed the story in real time.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yep. Game over for America.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
And his flock won't care. But, but what about Bil? Just like Iraq. The same flag waving chickens who were blood thirsty for war are bashing Clinton for her vote. Unfortunately for Trump the "star" Ha! A sizable majority of women voters know he's a douche. What a piece of work the rethuglican's have managed to represent them. All their fear mongering, hypocrisy, cowardice and greed in glowing orange technicolor.

Rethuglicans? That is original. Good thing you aren't emotional about this and handling it in a mature fashion.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Guess you people never get around to the real world much...NO ONE gives a crap but EMO snowflakes who are HURT by words and require the guiding light of Hillary to their cellphones...

Why in the hell do you continually think that just because we think Trump is a pervert; that we support Clinton.

Because you NEVER ONCE, have anything bad to say about Hillary, when any person objectively looking at it, would think it certainly warrants it!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I hate Hillary

So do I , but that has NOTHING to do with this........

I guess I am so old and seen so much that nothing shocks me.

Well , I can commiserate with you there lil miss.....

Im not old, but I was in no way surprised by this, im disgusted moreover that these are our only two choices

And more so , Im disturbed that people are defending it.......

I am disturbed that you defend Hillary like every other brainwashed media watching candidate who believes these wrongs are somehow far worse than being in government raising hell in the world......

I do not think you even notice you only show up to bash Trump, face it, all of you are OBSESSED with Trump, and deep down you all KNOW he will be a better president than she would.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
What a Mess..

If the Republicans were smart they would try to get Trump elected and if by some miracle he wins, then impeach him on all his Trumpisms. Pence would then be President.

It would be better than Clinton getting control.

No.

Pence and his Talibangelicals need to keep their theocracy dreams in the church of ill repute.

Is that why Hillary and Obama started a Muslim crusade in the middle east ???

Too spite the Christians ???

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

And I never will.

So you don't think any of those women deserve an apology? Not that I care I just thought that was an interesting way to phrase a comment that didn't even need to be made.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You can always tell a beta by how hard they *try*.

Oldest rule on the planet.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: Annee

And I never will.

So you don't think any of those women deserve an apology? Not that I care I just thought that was an interesting way to phrase a comment that didn't even need to be made.

My post mentions one woman.

Who I never believed.

It does not mention other women.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here is something critical I believe "The Hillary Clinton Tapes " This makes the TRUMP TAPE LOOK LIKE NOTHING! Hillary Clinton Speaks of Defense of Child Rapist in Newly Unearthed Tapes

www.youtube.com...

DO TRUMP AND FAIREST A FAVOR DISRUPT THIS TAPE EVERYWHERE

edit on 8-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WishIKnew2

You know that public defenders have to do what they do, right?
One of my best friends acts as a public defender. With some of the cases he is required to take, all he can do is laugh about it..

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
LAUGHING ABOUT THE RAPE OF A 12 YEAR OLD IS UNFORGIVABLE - HILLARY CLINTON!

www.youtube.com...

Just one remark:
Alice
This poor woman. this incident ruined her life and she has never had justice! thank you Hilliar!! so glad this didn't happy to Chelsea or you heaven forbid. fantasizing??? This child was a virgin!!You are an unscrupulous B and I disagree with the commentator that you have a right to defend yourself. there is no defence! We heard the tape and don't want anymore of your lies! GUILTY!
edit on 8-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Im outraged at Trump exposing womens secrets of love towards money

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Adultery, cheating and whatnot is common around the world. Its common. I guess people think Trump is the first man to ever talk like this. Oh gawd, hes so dirty and so rotten...the rest of us are all angels and never had these thoughts or talked like that before.........

You gotta love the PC crowd.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Maybe you are associated with scumbags? I literally have been in alpha male jobs my whole life. A carpenter, I was a ncaa wrestler in college, I competed internationally in judo, and taught wrestling at an mma gym.

I have heard men talk about wanting a girl based on their looks. Never heard them talk about unsolicited groping or that there daughter was a sexual object.

Its not PC to have morals. In fact maybe you missed out on philosphy class but trump is an amoral pig. Everything he says points toward this. The guy left entire cities in shambles with bad deals.

Get over it. He is scum. And if you dont see the difference of assaulting a woman and bragging about it and an affair you may have some moral issues that have nothing to do with being pc. Your just ignorant

I would love to hear your take on sexually objectifying his own daughter. How normal that is.
edit on 9-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Bloodydagger

Maybe you are associated with scumbags? I literally have been in alpha male jobs my whole life. A carpenter, I was a ncaa wrestler in college, I competed internationally in judo, and taught wrestling at an mma gym.

I have heard men talk about wanting a girl based on their looks. Never heard them talk about unsolicited groping or that there daughter was a sexual object.

Its not PC to have morals. In fact maybe you missed out on philosphy class but trump is an amoral pig. Everything he says points toward this. The guy left entire cities in shambles with bad deals.

Get over it. He is scum. And if you dont see the difference of assaulting a woman and bragging about it and an affair you may have some moral issues that have nothing to do with being pc. Your just ignorant

I would love to hear your take on sexually objectifying his own daughter. How normal that is.

Maybe you have your head in the sand and aren't perceptive to what gets said around you?

Anyway, more hyperbole from a Trump hater. ENTIRE CITIES in shambles? EVERYTHING he says points toward it? Sheesh. I guess Trump also farts laser beams and shoots fireballs from his eyes and rides Unicorns into battle?

But with Hillary, at least its factual that shes been a part of leaving entire NATIONS in shambles. That is fact. ENTIRE CITIES? Not so factual. Just more hyperbolic mess from the Left.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
game over my butt. if anything this will only add more supporters.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join