It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Trump Brags About Groping Married Women on Hot Mic

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
game over my butt. if anything this will only add more supporters.

I did make a thread that said Trump is impervious to these types of attacks: www.abovetopsecret.com...

(post by Jmilo15 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I have voted libertarian since 1996.

Trump is not only a progressive he is a bad bussinessman.

So yeah if you looked into your candidate you would see what he did to Atlantic City.

Or his decades of mysoginist remarks.

And no my head is not in the sand. I dont associate with any men who sexualize their daughters or brag about assaulting woman.

In fact I am friends with a UFC fighter and army ranger. He is certainly famous enough to brag about grabbing women or how hot his own daughters ass is. But no he is an actual stud so he doesnt have to pretend to be one.

Yep I hate trump. I hated him when he was a democrat too.
edit on 9-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Anderson Cooper says first question at the debate tonight is about the Trump tapes.

Trump tweeted that he will be bringing up Broaddrick rape claims. Won't be surprised if Bill Clinton doesn't even show up.

Surprised there's not several debate threads up yet.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

(post by Jmilo15 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Game over..

He was married to Melania, bragged about trying to sleep with another married women...and how his stardom let him grab women wherever he liked..

And the above is the PG version..

Donors and backers are already dropping him as we speak.

CNN
Trump bragged on hot mic about being able to grope women
www.cnn.com...

Poltico
Trump caught on tape making crude, sexually aggressive comments about women
www.politico.com...

Breaking News! Men brag about their sexual prowess! Amazing discovery.... Get a clue.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114

Game over..

He was married to Melania, bragged about trying to sleep with another married women...and how his stardom let him grab women wherever he liked..

CNN
www.cnn.com...

Poltico
www.politico.com...

Breaking News! Men brag about their sexual prowess! Amazing discovery.... Get a clue.

Crotch grabbing is prowess?
Damn.

edit on 10/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Game over..

CNN
www.cnn.com...

Poltico
www.politico.com...

If you think thats prowess than boy do I feel sorry for any women you might come across.....

Thats sexual assault not prowess......

I keep seeing this "Oh its just guy talk" from everyone making excuses for him......Listen...

This is not just guy talk, men who have any respect at all for women dont talk like this, even in my wild days playing music in Nashville and touring around, to my tours with the Marines over seas, we didnt talk like this about women, so im really really really tired of hearing this tired worn out line of BS.

If you or people you know talk about women like this, or think this is ok, then you need to seriously re-evaluate yourself and your friends...

Sexual predators talk like this........not normal "Men"

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yawn. Really.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Bit of a storm in a teacup all this, isn't it?

The most recent politicians over there that I can imagine never saying such things in private are Reagan and Carter.

Sure Trump was a bit of a bad egg with regards to respecting other people.

So is everyone else, he's just less good at lying his way out of it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No, guys really talk like Trump did. It's a matter of perspective. I'm guessing you were in band and didn't spend a lot of time in locker rooms. Hence, different perspective.
edit on 10-10-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Game over..

CNN
www.cnn.com...

Poltico
www.politico.com...

Crotch grabbing is prowess?
Damn.

I guess I should have used machismo instead of prowess- however it's redundant as my point was missed. No offense was intended.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Game over..

CNN
www.cnn.com...

Poltico
www.politico.com...

If you think thats prowess than boy do I feel sorry for any women you might come across.....

Thats sexual assault not prowess......

I keep seeing this "Oh its just guy talk" from everyone making excuses for him......Listen...

This is not just guy talk, men who have any respect at all for women dont talk like this, even in my wild days playing music in Nashville and touring around, to my tours with the Marines over seas, we didnt talk like this about women, so im really really really tired of hearing this tired worn out line of BS.

If you or people you know talk about women like this, or think this is ok, then you need to seriously re-evaluate yourself and your friends...

Sexual predators talk like this........not normal "Men"

As I explained above to phage, I chose the word prowess where I should have used machismo or a hundred other terms that mean "bullshi%thing about what you do with you or someone else's genitals" however you jumped on me like I endorse that type of behavior- Which i do not. I happen to have three grown daughters and have personally seen what the effects are on them when some idiot thinks he can do whatever he likes to women. My point was to poke fun at men who brag to other men as if it makes them bigger. Noone I know thinks it's acceptable, nor does my younger son, who's been taught "treat ladies like you would your mom or sisters". As for the women past and present in my life- Every single one still is still friends with me and my family, so I must not be that terrible. Again forgive my poor choice of words as it was meant to poke fun at braggards- not anything else.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin

No, guys really talk like Trump did. It's a matter of perspective. I'm guessing you were in band and didn't spend a lot of time in locker rooms. Hence, different perspective.

It may be worth considering that Trump was such a trouble maker as a child (ie; anti-social) that he was sent to a military school to have discipline beaten in to him. I imagine that this is the sort of talk one might hear in a military school locker room.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin

No, ManBehindtheMask does not have to have been in "Band" to find Trump's bragging about gropping women offensive.

Real men do not have to grope women...Men that are innately repulsive in character like Trump have to pay for women's attention or if they are sociopathic they victimize unwilling women.

I played HS football, trained in MMA before MMA was sport, have a slew of life long friends in Spec Ops and Military...Using vulgar language can be funny...Using status to grope and molest married women is not.

Trump is a plump, orange, weak, baby-man that gets off on groping women against their wishes. Anyone man a mother, sister or daughter finds it gross.

The fact you think this is normal locker-room banter says a great deal about you.

Not 'locker room' talk: Athletes push back against Trump's remark
www.cnn.com...
edit on 10-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask No, guys really talk like Trump did. It's a matter of perspective. I'm guessing you were in band and didn't spend a lot of time in locker rooms. Hence, different perspective.

MBTM, is one of the few honorable conservatives on this site that has my respect.
But thanks for showing your true character. Duly noted for future reference.

Perspective indeed.....
edit on 10-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join